BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not for obvious reasons,would like to be fly on wall in gals softball shower room.

Anyone watching the womens college softball world series?They are more annoying chanting with their team at bat than a team of obnoxious little league boys.All that rally cheering and coach even giving orders for the whole team to be in motion in the dugout.What's that all about?

Then talk about what motley crews each team are made up of where you always have a few Rosey O'donnel lookalikes,12 year old boy lookalikes and a super model or two thrown in.They would need 4 locker-shower rooms for each team to separate each division of sexuality where one group aint going ape sh%t lusting after the other group.I wouldn't even be interested in looking at the damn nudity,I would like to just be there to see how they all handle the whole debacle of not having a rape orgy take place.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Been said on here before...not sure that you're the guy who s/b commenting on appearance of others.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

C'mon man. It's like the sorority for husky chicks and one/two of their hot friends who did not want to be in an actual sorority. Quantis JuJubee Saucedo, Ford Fairlane.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I know EP would want to be that fly on the wall!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

They don't have showers

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Arizona softball FTW and Brent do you ever listen to yourself speak and really grasp what you're saying.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Arizona softball FTW and Brent do you ever listen to yourself speak and really grasp what you're saying.

I would like to be a fly on the wall simple because I'm a sicko...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post

I would like to be a fly on the wall simple because I'm a sicko...
    I've got a thing for softball girls myself, well hot ones. I grew up going to a lot of games with older cousins who played, got to hang out with a lot of sexy softball girls as a young one.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I've got a thing for softball girls myself, well hot ones. I grew up going to a lot of games with older cousins who played, got to hang out with a lot of sexy softball girls as a young one.
    Ditto

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Ya man same here...I was always hanging around the softball fields when I didn't have any games myself...had 2 sisters growing up. The best were the all day softball tourneys, I thought I was such a pimp haha

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Ditto
    when in 1952