Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

JJGold...are you interested?

One of those wigs could make you pass for 28

Fuck My Wife, I will watch... Interested? NJ

http://forums.backpage.com/showthread.php?t=106925

My wife is hot.. 100 lbs.. perfect ass.. perfect little boobs and have been getting real hard thinking about watching a guy fuck her brains out in front of me.. no I don't want to touch him..

I want her (my wife) tease me first.. get me naked and then handcuff me to a chair next to the bed.. hands behind my back.. naked.. and a knock comes to the door..she brings in a young guy and lets him see that I am helpless.. he makes her get to her knees in front of me.. orders her to take out his rooster.. big 8-10 inches he tells her he wants her to suck it..and holds her head and slides it in her mouth.. she starts to enjoy it.. and strokes him and sucks his rooster right next to me.. He decides to fuck her senseless.. in front of me.. lays her down on the bed.. spreads her legs above her head.. exposing her wet pussy.. right in front of me.. he slides is finger in her.. he stands next to me strokes his big rooster for her and tells her he is going to fck her until she cxant take it anymore and then he pushes it into her.. fucking her slow, puttin ghis 10 inches inside her slowly.. as she ius only used to my 5 inches... holding her thighs next to her ears.. her pussy in the air.. and he ***** her in front of me.. at first real slow as she moans.. and then real hard.. slamming into her.. right next to me

Pulling out his rooster everyso often and sliding it on her clit for me to see..

Then he ends doggie style with her facing me.. as he holds her tight little waist and ***** her hard from behind.. her legs spread and she can't do anything but get ****** and moan... He cums on her back... She then lays down with him in front of me and he goes down on her until she cums

I don't know.. call me cazy, but I want to see it!

She then says she feels bad for me and jerks me off while he is there.. both of them laughing at me.. after I *** on myself, she asks him to leave and he has other plans and decides to **** her one more time in front of me before he goes...

I want to see this!

Any young guys 23 -28.. in shape.. need to be 8-9-10 inches. We will make it happen!
    Last edited by Extra Innings; 06-02-11 at 11:09 PM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

jj fails the criteria on TOO MANY LEVELS

his wacked out son has a better shot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post

My wife is hot.. 100 lbs.. perfect ass.. perfect little boobs and have been getting real hard thinking about watching a guy fuck her brains out in front of me.. no I don't want to touch him..

I want her (my wife) tease me first.. get me naked and then handcuff me to a chair next to the bed.. hands behind my back.. naked.. and a knock comes to the door..she brings in a young guy and lets him see that I am helpless.. he makes her get to her knees in front of me.. orders her to take out his rooster.. big 8-10 inches he tells her he wants her to suck it..and holds her head and slides it in her mouth.. she starts to enjoy it.. and strokes him and sucks his rooster right next to me.. He decides to fuck her senseless.. in front of me.. lays her down on the bed.. spreads her legs above her head.. exposing her wet pussy.. right in front of me.. he slides is finger in her.. he stands next to me strokes his big rooster for her and tells her he is going to fck her until she cxant take it anymore and then he pushes it into her.. fucking her slow, puttin ghis 10 inches inside her slowly.. as she ius only used to my 5 inches... holding her thighs next to her ears.. her pussy in the air.. and he ***** her in front of me.. at first real slow as she moans.. and then real hard.. slamming into her.. right next to me

Pulling out his rooster everyso often and sliding it on her clit for me to see..

Then he ends doggie style with her facing me.. as he holds her tight little waist and ***** her hard from behind.. her legs spread and she can't do anything but get ****** and moan... He cums on her back... She then lays down with him in front of me and he goes down on her until she cums

She then says she feels bad for me and jerks me off while he is there.. both of them laughing at me.. after I *** on myself, she asks him to leave and he has other plans and decides to **** her one more time in front of me before he goes...

I want to see this!

Any young guys 23 -28.. in shape.. need to be 8-9-10 inches. We will make it happen!
    Pass

Extra Innings

8 to 10 inches

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Pass
    of course you PASS, the husband said he was not gay and would not touch you

that is when you lost interest

wtf

8 to 10 inches
    maybe trigger can fill in, he claims to be packin

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

of course you PASS, the husband said he was not gay and would not touch you

that is when you lost interest

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

JJ is 0 for 3 in that one sentence alone. What makes you think he has a shot at all???????

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I want to see this!