colt29
    colt29's Avatar Become A Pro!

FSU

Could they be a sleeper? they look a hell of alot better than Penn St., not to mention Alabama. if they run the table on their schedule, they finish with Florida. Just seems like they are under the radar.

onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1712

A very quite 6-1. If they would of had all their players back for that Wake Forest game, they might of been undefeated this year. They lost that one 12-3.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

colt29
    colt29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onl˛ˇker View Post
    A very quite 6-1. If they would of had all their players back for that Wake Forest game, they might of been undefeated this year. They lost that one 12-3.
    thanks for the input. as you can tell , its uder the radar here. penn state?? who the hell have they played/or will play. looks like another big 10 team lined up for an ass kicking.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Betpoints: 3190

Florida St is playing very well and can battle mostly any team in the Country, they are quietly getting higher in the rankings. I like their D

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man you must be smoking some good shit if you think FSU is better then Bama & Penn St.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!

SHHHH!
    DON'T
    LET
    THE
    WORLD
    IN ON
    THEM!!!

Last edited by TodaysAction; 10-26-08 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Formatting

Slick Benny
    Slick Benny's Avatar Become A Pro!

fsu is still overrated. No way they beat UF this year and the easy as pie ACC is so bad this year it isn't even funny. At this point, it would be an embarrassment if they didn't win out their division. Penn State and Bama are far and away better than fsu too, not even close.