EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm Gonna Lob You Softballs Today: DEGEN'S ESPECIAL, NCAA Softball

Most of you fukks know you want to bet this shit because it's on TV during the day and be honest, some of the chicks are pretty hot. Some of them are total hosses. I'm gonna do the homework for you and tell you what to do. That way you feel just like you're dealing with a chick while you're watching them.

1pm ET: Alabama vs. California
    Crimson Tide are the #2 seed. Both teams have some dominant pitchers, 'Bama has more depth with two dominatrixes. Kelsi Dunne if she starts today (likely), not bad looking boyyyyz. My guess is most of you will be rigid when you watch her for a couple pitches. Edge to Alabama in offense. They have a complete lineup, but it has been shut down before by good pitching. They were held to three runs total in two of the three Super Regional games vs. Stanford. Problem was they scored ten in the other and won a 1-0 decision to advance here. Cal has four postseason shutouts in six games in 2011. Key number here? 'Bama is 0-6 all-time in CWS openers. If this game is low scoring (3 runs or less), Cal is going to have a legit shot.

PICK: California +150
    Points Awarded:

kmarinouofm gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EaglesPhan36

3:30pm ET: Baylor vs. Oklahoma State
    You've got to be an idiot to not try the "home" team in Okie State here. Playing in Oklahoma City, they will have the most fans in attendance. They also beat Baylor twice during the regular season on the road. They have won four straight vs. BU. Bleach blonde bimbo alert for OSU, the one who might put some wood in your lumberjack rack. Alysia Hamilton. Best hitter for OSU at .400 for the season. Key number, four runs scored for Okie State. 31-0 this season when scoring four or more. At plus money and being the "Cinderella" as an unseeded team, they're worth a go today as a dog against a team they already know how to beat.

PICK: Oklahoma State +130

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

There is no way you actually follow college softball. Is this just from doing some homework and looking at stats?

EaglesPhan36

Mostly homework. I do actually have a very good friend [chick] who follows this shit and is in Oklahoma City to watch. I am trying to get info from her as well.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I really wish I could bet on some softball right now. I'd much rather watch and bet on it than baseball any day.

EaglesPhan36

I will relay any info she gives me. Hit her up on Facebook this morning and asked her for winners.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I wonder what percentage of the viewing audience is men who have no interest other than to watch their asses? I'd say 75%.

EaglesPhan36

The other 25% would be women watching their asses.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    The other 25% would be women watching their asses.
    Good point.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Eagles knows the ladies..

go get em eagles..

EaglesPhan36

Doesn't look like my girl is gonna be helping before the games start, still hasn't gotten back to me. So guess these are on me to start. Maybe she can add some help as the day goes on. Saw 'Bama is getting hammered from -190 to -270. Nice to see some real degenerate fukks out there!

EaglesPhan36

Any of you degenerates got an online feed for this? Stuck at work during lunch with no ESPN2. Much appreciated. Looked around and could not find one and cannot get ESPN3 with this Internet provider. I wanna at least see some softball ass.

EaglesPhan36

Bama won 1-0. Hot chick dominated them. Was just looking to split these two and profit, so go OSU.