1. #71
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 20,881
    Betpoints: 2133

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Donny, shut the f\*\*k up. You act smart, but really are a fvckin follower. If Gaunch ever came to a sudden stop...your nose would go half way up his ass.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  2. #72
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    Donny, shut the f\*\*k up. You act smart, but really are a fvckin follower. If Gaunch ever came to a sudden stop...your nose would go half way up his ass.
    Anyone who tries to reinvent the wheel when sports betting is probably wasting their time. I'd rather actually learn from those who are more knowledgeable than me than forever be ignorant.

  3. #73
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Anyone who tries to reinvent the wheel when sports betting is probably wasting their time. I'd rather actually learn from those who are more knowledgeable than me than forever be ignorant.

    Once again, moron...where is all this money you have learned to win?

  4. #74
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    Donny, do you have any money? I'll call you out right now. We can find out. Wanna do this?
    Remember when you kept saying that I didn't live in the US and when I offered to put as much money as you had on it, you backed down? You should probably refrain from posting while intoxicated.

  5. #75
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Remember when you kept saying that I didn't live in the US and when I offered to put as much money as you had on it, you backed down? You should probably refrain from posting while intoxicated.

    Not intoxicated now.

  6. #76
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    Not intoxicated now.
    So what's your excuse?

  7. #77
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    So just clueless?
    Poor?

  8. #78
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    You see, donny...you bore me. You talk down to people and have nothing to back it up. I like durito...he does the same thing...but at least he has balls. You'll learn.

  9. #79
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Donny, shut the f\*\*k up. You act smart, but really are a fvckin follower. If Gaunch ever came to a sudden stop...your nose would go half way up his ass.
    Making money in this business isn't a popularity contest as much as you'd like it to be. Ganch provides a ton of useful information on this site but he's also learned from others along the way. To try to call dj out for appreciating Ganch's efforts here is about as ludicrous as it gets, especially when he's attempting to HELP somebody. Why you people get so defensive about it is beyond comprehension. DJ certainly knows his stuff. To suggest otherwise is pure ignorance.

  10. #80
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Making money in this business isn't a popularity contest as much as you'd like it to be. Ganch provides a ton of useful information on this site but he's also learned from others along the way. To try to call dj out for appreciating Ganch's efforts here is about as ludicrous as it gets, especially when he's attempting to HELP somebody. Why you people get so defensive about it is beyond comprehension. DJ certainly knows his stuff. To suggest otherwise is pure ignorance.
    No problem with it. Until guys like Donny, think they are better than everyone else after learning it.

  11. #81
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    You see, donny...you bore me. You talk down to people and have nothing to back it up. I like durito...he does the same thing...but at least he has balls. You'll learn.
    What is it that you want me to do? Give all my personal details to some random over the internet who appears to hate me? Sounds like a great idea. Are you from Nigeria, by chance?

  12. #82
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    No problem with it. Until guys like Donny, think they are better than everyone else after learning it.
    I'm better than you because I'm willing to learn rather than thumbing my nose at people with a clue and at any remotely critical analysis. You'll notice I'm respectful to pretty much anyone with the slightest hint of a clue or willingness to learn.

  13. #83
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    What is it that you want me to do? Give all my personal details to some random over the internet who appears to hate me? Sounds like a great idea. Are you from Nigeria, by chance?


    Have a nice night, juan.

  14. #84
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    No problem with it. Until guys like Donny, think they are better than everyone else after learning it.
    No idea why you take him that way. If no one tells you you're doing something wrong, how will you ever learn? Is telling someone their errs in this field condescending or helpful? It could be inferred to be condescending but one should realize that the latter is of far greater importance.
    Last edited by MonkeyF0cker; 10-26-08 at 12:06 AM.

First 123
Top