DIXONBETS
    DIXONBETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dang! I wish they would just do something!

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DIXONBETS View Post
    Agree...it seems like beted is the ones that are turning down any bailout offer, thus screwing everyone over yet again.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

My fingers are crossed for you guys and every time I log on this is one of the first threads I check hoping that there's some good news in here. But to be honest, I just have a bad feeling for some reason. I truly hope I'm wrong and I'm just being too cynical but the fact that there hasn't been a response yet leaves me feeling uneasy. Then again, maybe these things take longer than I assume they do and I'm just being naive expecting that a book would've jumped at this offer by now. Let's hope tomorrow brings some good news for all of you.

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    My fingers are crossed for you guys and every time I log on this is one of the first threads I check hoping that there's some good news in here. But to be honest, I just have a bad feeling for some reason. I truly hope I'm wrong and I'm just being too cynical but the fact that there hasn't been a response yet leaves me feeling uneasy. Then again, maybe these things take longer than I assume they do and I'm just being naive expecting that a book would've jumped at this offer by now. Let's hope tomorrow brings some good news for all of you.
    From reading some of the threads across the street, it is possible that there could be more than one offer on the table and that could be the part that is taking a while. At least i hope thats the case. I find it almost impossible to believe that beted wouldnt allow another book to bail their asses out so at least their customers get paid.

Also, i thought i read this somewhere....but Shari, do you know if covers owns any part of beted or are related to them in any way, other than just advertsing for them??? Maybe covers is looking to make a few bucks at everyones expense

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

You wont get a fukkin dime back guys please go post up at 5dimes and quit whining!!!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    Also, i thought i read this somewhere....but Shari, do you know if covers owns any part of beted or are related to them in any way, other than just advertsing for them??? Maybe covers is looking to make a few bucks at everyones expense
    Not that I'd heard of other than BetEd being an advertiser but I'll do some looking around and see if there's anything online about it.

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I was mad at BETED before, but if they don't take one of these offers, i might chase them down and get mideval on their ass

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

we gota give it a bit of time at least, too early to panic or go ape shit. just sit tight. its in everyones best interest this gets done.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    You wont get a fukkin dime back guys please go post up at 5dimes and quit whining!!!
    Damn people lost $ cause of some other idiots and this is how u talk to them, so cold.

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel bad for their customers but hears the reality of it. They grabbed the biggest duffle bag they could find, stuffed it so fat, they can't zip the $hit up and are peddling as fast as they could. It's almost like dealing with a chick, if they were interested in any productive the customers would've of heard something, anything out of their camp. That's my opinion anyway.

Legions36

Oh almost forgot i read an article and guess what the cops are doing with this seized money in Maryland, they have awarded 450k to some county police department to buy new undercover cars. Not to mention there holding a big check like they hit the lotto with big smiles a bunch of thieves if u ask me, instead of paying off some debt they need new cars hahahahaha.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Time is the enemy of these deals. The acquiring book begins to wonder if the database has been altered, seeded with bogus accounts or copied. Or all three. We all have our fingers crossed this deal will not fall through but every day that goes by lessens the chances.

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

.... And by them I mean the Feds... Is that even legal. So they seized assets from what they claim is an illegal operation but legal in the country of origin then proceed to STEAL it. I have one question, why didn't you hear anything like that happen on black Friday?

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

could a book get in trouble with the feds for giving money to beted? is that some kind of accomplice behavior or something?

I mean, if my neighbor was getting indicted for something, i don't think i'd be comfortable handing him cash to defend himself or something.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Oh almost forgot i read an article and guess what the cops are doing with this seized money in Maryland, they have awarded 450k to some county police department to buy new undercover cars. Not to mention there holding a big check like they hit the lotto with big smiles a bunch of thieves if u ask me, instead of paying off some debt they need new cars hahahahaha.
    at least our money was well spent, will make me sleep easy at night

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Time is the enemy of these deals. The acquiring book begins to wonder if the database has been altered, seeded with bogus accounts or copied. Or all three. We all have our fingers crossed this deal will not fall through but every day that goes by lessens the chances.
    John...do you know why beted is not accepting the deal? What more could they want? It would seem like it would be enough for another book to come in and bail their asses out.

shari91

See this is what I was afraid of. I hadn't thought of the bogus accounts but more of the bailout book worrying about tampering with the database or BetEd taking a copy of their own before turning it over.

COME ON BETED AND ACCEPT THE BLOODY BAILOUT OFFER! TODAY IS THE 8TH DAY
    Last edited by shari91; 06-03-11 at 12:17 PM.

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

What a wave of emotions. I go from seeing the book is dead and writing off a chunk of money (almost 10k) and then I see this post and I'm thinking........WWTS + Bodog all over again. In my opinion, WWTS + Bodog worked out phenomenally for both parties. WWTS players thought their balances were gonzo, but at the end of the day, both parties could hold their heads up high after that deal was done...EVERYONE benefited, including the players (who had their full balances transferred). If you are involved with BedEd, I would IMPLORE YOU to jump at this opportunity.

pokerplayer22

Its amazing the arrogance of beted not to jump at any deal that would take care of their customers since they have closed up shop

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Crossing fingers for Bet Ed customers!!

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by jay777 View Post
    .... And by them I mean the Feds... Is that even legal. So they seized assets from what they claim is an illegal operation but legal in the country of origin then proceed to STEAL it. I have one question, why didn't you hear anything like that happen on black Friday?
    If it was an American bank, and the business was being conducted in America, then yes, The Feds can seize it.

beyond
    beyond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope we heard something tonight

Betallsports
    Betallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Hope you don't mind me commenting here. As we are on the same side on this one....

Will agree here that Time is going to Kill this deal, and the fact that I heard that the "Boys" from Covers are down in CR trying to work a Deal ( not the same Book as John is talking about )

I feel that now that it has been a little over a week since the First offer has been on the Table. Too many People have their hands in the Cookie jar.

The First offer was a Slam Dunk and Sweetheart Deal. There should have been NO reason not to take it.
    BetEd is dragging their feet and I have a feeling that someone is trying to help sabotage this Deal.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

So COvers is fukking it for all the BetED players?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    I Hope you don't mind me commenting here. As we are on the same side on this one....

Will agree here that Time is going to Kill this deal, and the fact that I heard that the "Boys" from Covers are down in CR trying to work a Deal ( not the same Book as John is talking about )

I feel that now that it has been a little over a week since the First offer has been on the Table. Too many People have their hands in the Cookie jar.

The First offer was a Slam Dunk and Sweetheart Deal. There should have been NO reason not to take it.
    BetEd is dragging their feet and I have a feeling that someone is trying to help sabotage this Deal.
    In the 10 years we have been doing these deals i've never seen a book refuse and partner up with a promoter to shop the deal around.

Just so folks understand the book that has offered to make good on BetEd's debt would be on the hook for whatever BetEd owes lets say its $2 million. Its like a bank taking everyone's money and selling the bank for what is suppose to be on deposit.

I can only assume that in some way BetEd is partnered with a promoter and they want to up sell the deal so they are playing that angle. The danger is the A rated book starts to figure out they are dealing with greedy slimeball type guys and they sour on the deal. BetEd players are then stuck with an SBG Global or nothing at all.

The initial offer should have been quickly accepted that way the acquiring book would not have the ability to reconsider.

DIXONBETS

I have a good feeling about this, I feel they are working out a better deal with another book.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Beted will do the wrong thing as they always have the players are screwed. Sorry fellas

DIXONBETS

They will come thru with a plan

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

An A+ book plus offered a bailout, Beted didnt jump on it and then a third party is trying to broker a deal with a low rated book? Something smells rotten in Denmark.

pokerplayer22

I have a good feeling about this, I feel they are working out a better deal with another book.
    Hope your right Dixon but I actually have a bad feeling about this. It sounds like sbr came up with a great deal with an A+ rated book and covers is fuking everything up. Im not sure how, but i think covers is connected to beted, more so than just advertising for them.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    Hope your right Dixon but I actually have a bad feeling about this. It sounds like sbr came up with a great deal with an A+ rated book and covers is fuking everything up. Im not sure how, but i think covers is connected to beted, more so than just advertising for them.
    They are just trying to get more those scumbags, a deal will obviously be made just to who is what we hope for. I hope that the good book deals it out.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I'm hoping that everything works out for you guys.I just really hate these scumbags-especially if they refused Legendz for SBG or something like that.BOL Guys

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Lol at covers:

#12Posted: 6/1/2011 1:57:33 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by Lou:

FYI - Freedom is heading to CR tomorrow to discuss this shit in person with teams involved in any bailout. The difference between what Freedom is doing and what SBR is claiming is that he is actually making a difference while those clowns are just stirring the pot to score a few points while they still can.

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Lol at covers:

#12Posted: 6/1/2011 1:57:33 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by Lou:

FYI - Freedom is heading to CR tomorrow to discuss this shit in person with teams involved in any bailout. The difference between what Freedom is doing and what SBR is claiming is that he is actually making a difference while those clowns are just stirring the pot to score a few points while they still can.
    Lol..Its funny covers calling others clowns when it is looking like Lou and Freedom are this biggest clowns on any forum anywhere. Notice freedom supposedly went to discuss this with them 2 days ago and we havnt heard shit since. What a joke they are turning out to be.

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

I'm hopeful for all the players involved that this one works out for you...

First 1234567 ... Last