trevlyn1983
    trevlyn1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

I say it goes to 6-7th game . imo

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Best they could? They were trash in the 1st half, what game were you watching.
    I was watching a team with 3 olympic gold medal winners put the clamps on a team from Texas...with a owner that has 'Cuba' in his last name

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

people said the same thing about the bulls when they won their 1 and only game against the heat. Let's see what happens before we start pre-ejaculating on the series.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    people said the same thing about the bulls when they won their 1 and only game against the heat. Let's see what happens before we start pre-ejaculating on the series.
    why are you still talking about the bulls?

they were disposed of already

handily I might add

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

MIA did look great tonight but come on the best DAL could play? Barea looked god awful and terry's second half was one of the worst I've seen. If Barea would've even hit 2 of those open floaters he usually never misses on this would've been a different game.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    why are you still talking about the bulls?

they were disposed of already

handily I might add
    you have the debate skills of a mildly retarded chimp. I will let you continue without interference.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

you have the debate skills of a mildly retarded chimp. I will let you continue without interference.
    the look on that rots face in your avatar says it all about you sir

but since you want to play this game...

EVERYONE in this thread is talking about HOW AWFUL DAL was tonight

how about you tell SBR as to why YOU THINK they were so awful

I already know the answer but I would LOVE to hear your viewpoint

FindTheLock

the look on that rots face in your avatar says it all about you sir

but since you want to play this game...

EVERYONE in this thread is talking about HOW AWFUL DAL was tonight

how about you tell SBR as to why YOU THINK they were so awful

I already know the answer but I would LOVE to hear your viewpoint
    the look on my dogs face tells you a lot about me? I may have been giving you too much credit comparing you to a mildly retarded chimp.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

the look on my dogs face tells you a lot about me? I may have been giving you too much credit comparing you to a mildly retarded chimp.
    lmao

no answer to my question?

thought so

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I severly doubt Dallas gets sweeped. James and Wade were on tonight on both ends of the floor. James hit 9/16 and Wade 9/19,Bosh was pretty good too. On the flip side Dallas were 16/45 or near enough from inside the arc.They will win a home game or two with better shooting and a more commanding performance from Nowitzki and role players such as Terry who wasnt great 2nite.
    If the Heat win game 2 which i think they will and win comfortably i hope this gives Dallas lots of value in game 3 which is the right bet if the Heat are overplayed on the ML.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Philly - Weak team
    Celtics - Old, dinosaurs, 1 handed pt guard
    Bulls - Young, inexperienced, Rose only good player

How about you credit the Miami F Heats defense? They are the reason why the 76ers looked weak, the Cs looked old and Rose didn't have a good series, its called defense its in the dictionary!!

FindTheLock

lmao

no answer to my question?

thought so
    In order for me to take anything you say to heart I would have to respect your opinion. So answering a mildly retarded chimps questions would make me less than mildly retarded now wouldn't it? Sucks when someone doesn't give a damn about your opinion, but you'll get over it in the morning when they are giving you bananas, right after they vaccinate you for the multiple diseases you monkeys are prone to spreading. In this case the disease is ignorance, and I am not going to be guilty by association.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Philly - Weak team
    Celtics - Old, dinosaurs, 1 handed pt guard
    Bulls - Young, inexperienced, Rose only good player

How about you credit the Miami F Heats defense? They are the reason why the 76ers looked weak, the Cs looked old and Rose didn't have a good series, its called defense its in the dictionary!!
    now here is a man that knows about basketball

half of these clowns never played bball in their lifetime...always picked last in gym class

I mean look at the way the dog looks at the poster above me...the dog even knows his owner is a donkey

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

nobody wants to give them credit because everyone hates them. its human psychology. it's like if theres a sexy new girl in high school whose cocky as shit, and the other girls go around saying "shes so fake, not even hot". anyone that can see knows shes hot. same thing with the heat, if you watch them play you have to give them credit.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Mavericks just aren't that good. The Nuggets would beaten this Mav's team. All you need to do is out score them, it's that simple. If teams counter the Mav's 3's, the Mav's has no chance in hell of winning. They beat both LA and OKC by making a tons of 3's while the other team shot horrendous. Just a terrible match up for the Maverick, because they will have to pray the NBA's two top five player's will have an off night.

FindTheLock

half of these clowns never played bball in their lifetime...always picked last in gym class

I mean look at the way the dog looks at the poster above me...the dog even knows his owner is a donkey
    my dog happens to be deceased. I didn't take the photo of my dog nor was I present when the photo was taken. So as usual, your opinion is based on nothing but ignorance. he was a very good dog who led a very privileged life, and if he could talk I am sure he would also let you know how much smarter he was than you, too. keep on trying though, that dog slept in a bigger softer bed than you have even seen on T.V. you little monkey you.

pitufo76
    pitufo76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

move a long people nothing to see . Dallas will not get swept I will be anyone points on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jason terry was bad.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

anyone who hates the Heat shouldnt be betting on this series,betting with emotion will cloud your judgement.Im a neutral who would prefer to see Nowiitzki get a ring as no one in this series deserves it more.
    But it doesnt take a genius to see that Miami won with pure lockdown D instead of help from the refs.
    16/45 for the Mavs inside the arc speaks for itself.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

shoot.......Dallas is gonna win the series cmon

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess Dirk tore a tendon on his left hand...he'll play in GM2 but something to watch.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

dallas won't get swept , they played there worst game tonight and lose by 8 , theyll bounce bak to steal game 2

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    dallas won't get swept , they played there worst game tonight and lose by 8 , theyll bounce bak to steal game 2
    Actually they could of easily lost 11, unless you count that garbage meaningless non-factor by kidd .03 seconds left to cut it to eight. And no the Dallas did not played their worst game. Miami insane double teaming had more to do with the Maverick futility on offense than anything. Watch for that to happen the entire series to this old Dallas team.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

My favorite part about threads like this is when people apotheosize people who share views similar to their own. Regardless of where the truth lies in this situation, its comical that one Heat fan is backing another Heat fan as "man that knows about basketball" as opposed to everybody else i this thread. Personally I dont think the Mavs played a good game at all. Credit to the Heats defense aside, the Mavs missed quite a bit of open shots that the normally knock down. I also find that people who can not realistically support their claims normally tend to bash other posters on a personal level as a means of filling substance.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I guess Dirk tore a tendon on his left hand...he'll play in GM2 but something to watch.
    left hand non shooting hand shouldn't hurt his offense but best believe on defense he will probably get blown by

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    My favorite part about threads like this is when people apotheosize people who share views similar to their own. Regardless of where the truth lies in this situation, its comical that one Heat fan is backing another Heat fan as "man that knows about basketball" as opposed to everybody else i this thread. Personally I dont think the Mavs played a good game at all. Credit to the Heats defense aside, the Mavs missed quite a bit of open shots that the normally knock down. I also find that people who can not realistically support their claims normally tend to bash other posters on a personal level as a means of filling substance.
    I see what your saying and I am a Heat fan but 99% of the time I can give an unbiased opinion. But people do not give enough credit to Miamis D. These articles continue to come up ______(insert team/player) did not play a good game, it won't happen again. Do you realize Miami did not even have a good offensive game? Did you see how many wide open threes Bibby missed and I mean WIDE OPEN. This could have a been a blowout, all I am saying is this Miami defense will show up every game @home or away the offense only gets better as they continue to play the same team game after game. Its basically a countdown right now. If Miami lost this game I still would of been happy with the way they played because I know they will continue to play lock down D and the O will just get better.

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I would say swept but if they dont win next game they will loose this series 4 -1 no question.....

First 12