ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Im getting ready to order 100 bucks of supplements

ON whey 5 pounds
    a multiple vitamin
    glucosamine

Tough choice, have enough for about 2 other things after that. Now just trying to decide which online store

Gonna drink 2 shakes a day with water and see if i can lose weight and not be hungry at nite on it.

I"ll probaly fail, but I'll at least try.

Got to make one last run in tennis and weightlifting.

Don't need any creatine or arginine. Got plenty of that.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why waste your money on this...you know in all seriousness your gonna gain more weight, use the funds to post up at a book, come on.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

gj ttwarrior...

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck TT, you can do it....just battle through those first two weeks and then its downhill from there.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

warrior... have you ever heard of a product called Recreate? I hear it's the shit.

ttwarrior1

yeh i know, ill probaly get fatter, stuff happens

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Protein shakes don't help you lose weight...

Eating every 2-4 hours... chicken breast with brown rice, tilapia with veggies, etc
    And a shitload of cold water will help you lose weight....

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

jhahah. thats gonna help.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When im trying to drop weight soy protein works better than whey for me, hell if i know why. Couple years ago someone suggested to cut back on everything dairy (really gotta limit my milk consumption, even skim) and to use soy and sure enough it seemed to help me drop quicker.

Not big on to many supplements besides protein, glutamine, and a regular multivitamin. Rather try to get what i need from my diet, and honestly havnt took to many things that seem to make a big impact (short of juicing) since they took ephedrine out of all the stuff years ago(pricks).

Everyone is different though, what works for one person usually doesnt do the same for the next. Dropping or adding weight has never been a problem for me, its trying to stay the same weight that is tough for me. Remember cheating every now and then isnt the worst thing (i tend to a few times a week when i drink), actually think it helps me burn faster by tricking the system a little.

No matter how you go about it im sure you can obtain your goals if you stay focused and determined. BOL to you

mike1234
    ??
    mike1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17389

Jacked 3D - a must try

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Eating every 2-4 hours... chicken breast with brown rice, tilapia with veggies, etc

that is not a 100% accurate, i mean sure just drinking protein isnt gonna make anyone drop weight but they damn sure help to eat every 2-4 hours when you can do breakfast (oatmeal for me) two shakes during the day and usually a piece of fruit at some point between, and like you said tons of water. Dont get me wrong all the food you mentioned is great and is generally part of my dinner but using shakes to supplement meals throughout the day helps me drop pretty damn quick, not saying if i had a piece of chicken or fish every time instead of a shake it would be different (dont know) just know shakes way more convenient than trying to find food every 3 hours during the day.

ttwarrior1

Mayan i want no advice to you and yes drinking 2 shakes instead of doritos would help me lose weight. I am not normal.

I don't eat every 6 hours as it is now. I hate chicken breast and brown rice is a joke. Turn a person into a diabetic in a heart beat and taste like shit.

I drink more cold water then anyone on this forum

Vitamin C and E rock

BigDan

And why the hell would the water have to be cold? Sure it taste better but dont think ive ever heard anywhere that it has to be cold water

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    that is not a 100% accurate, i mean sure just drinking protein isnt gonna make anyone drop weight but they damn sure help to eat every 2-4 hours when you can do breakfast (oatmeal for me) two shakes during the day and usually a piece of fruit at some point between, and like you said tons of water. Dont get me wrong all the food you mentioned is great and is generally part of my dinner but using shakes to supplement meals throughout the day helps me drop pretty damn quick, not saying if i had a piece of chicken or fish every time instead of a shake it would be different (dont know) just know shakes way more convenient than trying to find food every 3 hours during the day.
    I don't know your body, but if you're only drinking protein shakes during the day, you will lose weight, but by losing muscle mass not fat.....

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

The only thing you're getting to order is every fukcin' item on the dollar menu.

ttwarrior1

i dont lose muscle, im 350 pounds and can lift a car off the ground. I don't eat at mcdonalds, sorry

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i dont lose muscle,im 350 pounds and can lift a car off the ground. I don't eat at mcdonalds, sorry

k

BigDan

I don't know your body, but if you're only drinking protein shakes during the day, you will lose weight, but by losing muscle mass not fat.....

incorrect, but you are right everyone is different and sure in the summer when im outside in the heat all day i drop a little mass/strength but mostly fat and the minimal mass that i lose is easy for me to put back. Just not sure what makes you think if i use shakes to make sure i hit the amount of protein i require a day that would cause me to lose muscle?

ttwarrior1

I just want to drink a glass of water, a protein shake and another glass of water and maybe take something else and see if i can somehow stop eating between 11 and 3 am,. I eat 90 percent of my daily calories at this time

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And why the hell would the water have to be cold? Sure it taste better but dont think ive ever heard anywhere that it has to be cold water
    It's not a big deal, but your body has to warm it up, in turn burns fat.

BigDan

It's not a big deal, but your body has to warm it up, in turn burns fat.
    no shit? never heard that before. i mean i generally drink cold water (obviously) but like the 1st glass i slam in the morning or the one before bed usually comes straight from the tap (easier to get down fast i guess).

BigDan

I just want to drink a glass of water, a protein shake and another glass of water and maybe take something else and see if i can somehow stop eating between 11 and 3 am,. I eat 90 percent of my daily calories at this time

that not good brother. you gotta spread your intake throughout the day.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan i want no advice to you and yes drinking 2 shakes instead of doritos would help me lose weight. I am not normal.

I don't eat every 6 hours as it is now. I hate chicken breast and brown rice is a joke. Turn a person into a diabetic in a heart beat and taste like shit.

Vitamin C and E rock
    you prikk.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

...see if i can somehow stop eating between 11 and 3 am,. I eat 90 percent of my daily calories at this time

When I started getting big I realized I ate most of my calories late at night. So I started getting up early as shit and was able to pass out at night before I got the cravings. Was right back down to fighting weight in a few months without really changing anything else other than my sleeping pattern.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

[/B]

that not good brother. you gotta spread your intake throughout the day.
    What's your stats pal??

ttwarrior1

agreed on the water thing, the colder the better. Sometimes drinking alot of water makes me hungry , no idea why

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

no shit? never heard that before. i mean i generally drink cold water (obviously) but like the 1st glass i slam in the morning or the one before bed usually comes straight from the tap (easier to get down fast i guess).
    Anorexics are known to take multiple cold showers throughout the day.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Simple solution, put your ass to bed at 10pm. Try some sleep meds.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Same thread different day. Yes Warrior we all know you are a balding old fat strong man that lives with his momma. You live in a trailer park don't you. Steal some money out of your momma's purse and buy some meth or crank. You will be a lean mean machine in a week or so its the only way you are getting skinny big man.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Very true. Anytime I want to lose weight quickly, go on this diet. It's boring, but it's only for 2-4 weeks. Bacon and eggs in the morning, but other than that, nothing but tilapia with veggies, and drinking a gallon of water a day. Weight melts off.

Quote Originally Posted by mike1234 View Post
    Jacked 3D - a must try
    Most definitely. I love this stuff.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Calories in < Calories out
    You can healthy lose 1-2.5 lbs per week.
    try your evening shake with milk three hours before bed.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Vitamin C and E rock
    I popped a triple Stack last night.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Optimum Nutrition's Whey Protein is the shit.
    www.illpumpyouup.com is a nice place to buy from

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

warrior you need to take some winstrol and slim down pal.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

OMG... there's so much science in this thread.

If you want to slim down and gain protein. Nature Made's ISOPURE. Zero Carb Or Carb Formula.

If you want to gain a little bit of mass. Met-Rx Meal Replacement shakes. I'm pretty sure Troy Aikman was endorsed by Met-Rx during the 95 or 96 season.

The healthier you eat... the more hungrier you get. Most people get sick of eating the same healthy foods time after time... and they start developing this HUNGER that's unexplainable... basically your body is craving FAT. So you cheat... go to Taco Bell... McDonald's whatever.

A processed sugar... to a natural sugar. Easy answer... eat your fruits from the fruit stands.... don't eat fruit out of the can. Most people still screw that one up. I also recommend staying away from bananas. Your common green apple works great. Want to munch on something??? Make apple slices... sit back and watch the game... snack on your apple.

Here's my all time favorite one... the body needs to sweat... so which do you choose? Sauna? Or Cardio? Don't be lazy... get your metabolism up and use a stairclimber. Low speed. It's not how fast you go... It's how long your session is. Your heart rate should be up at a steady beat for at least 20 minutes per session 4 X a week if not more.

It's all about effort. You make the call. Common reason why people quit working out... because they get insecure because they feel they are doing something wrong.... and also... not seeing the results.

You can't give up. Always ask questions.

12 Last