topgame85
    Total time
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

MS and Crazy I thought your story about Mccain supporter being attacked was verified?

Another BS thread that was started by MS and backed by sheep know as Mccain supporters here. Pretty desperate measures from pathetic Mccainiacs in the lat 2 weeks of the election PATHETIC, not only was it a false report but she reported it was a Black man racist bitch

http://news.aol.com/elections/articl...414x1200695759

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes...where is that MS lying thread starter?? what a scumbag to start a thread that turned out to be a hoax and not come on here and apologize...

TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

McCain Volunteer Made Up Attack Story

Yet another disgraceful and hypocrital Republican. Thankfully, they'll be out of power in 2 weeks!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...hley_todd.html

topgame85
    Total time

I think this stupid ass girl got a beat down from her pimp

topgame85
    Total time

and the worst part is you know she would of pointed out any black guy in a line up and let him take the rap for this BS somebody probably would of gotten 10-20 year sentence for armed robbery and malicious wounding and she would not of gave a damn as long as it was a black person I hope they punish her to the full extent of the law

TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe Joe the Plumber is her pimp

topgame85
    Total time

no response? I demand you condemn this action or else you are condoning it isnt that what Mccain always tells Obama about far far less serious things?

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Relax guys it is friday and you know what friday is- yell yah pizza day at the office and at home. He will be back late at night after a couple hours of begging his wife for sex. her neighbor is well satisfied no doubt.

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/17/2005

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

So, it is MS and Loubert's fault that this women made a false report to the police and there were news articles out about it? How dare they????

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

BY SUPPORTING PEOPLE LIKE THIS YOU CONDONE THESE ACTIONS.

Haha. Hilarity.
    "Only the Dark Side deals in absolutes"

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6947

My voting preference is private, and I'll opt to keep it that way.

Just because I've considered McCain superior in some areas, and as having more strong points at times throughout the debate, doesn't mean I deserve being lumped in with anyone else who feels strongly about this election.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    So, it is MS and Loubert's fault that this women made a false report to the police and there were news articles out about it? How dare they????
    Well...MS started a thread on it...turns out to be hoax and should apologize for it...but that would be an apology benefiting Obama....

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Yes he started a thread. But he wasn't the one who made up the story. The person who started the hoax should be the one to apologize.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    and the worst part is you know she would of pointed out any black guy in a line up and let him take the rap for this BS somebody probably would of gotten 10-20 year sentence for armed robbery and malicious wounding and she would not of gave a damn as long as it was a black person I hope they punish her to the full extent of the law
    the greedy repubs are desperate now....

WestsidePete

Yes he started a thread. But he wasn't the one who made up the story. The person who started the hoax should be the one to apologize.
    He said a lot of negative things in his thread about Obama because of this story...an apology for all the crap he wrote is needed:

People — this is now officially worse than anything the McGovern kids did in 1972.

The name-calling, rock-throwing, death threats, telephone harrassment, screaming and yelling, pushing and shoving, rat-f***ing political dirty tricks, and everything else Obama supporters have done - first to Clinton supporters and now McCain supporters - have always been bad, just like the things McGovern kids did in 1972 were bad.

But, we never heard of McGovern kids carving “G”s into Nixon supporters’ faces. It never got this bad.

Obama supporters are truly the most despicable people we’ve ever encountered - and we worked the Kerry, Gore, and 1996 Clinton campaigns. We’ve never seen any political supporters mutilate anyone’s flesh before.

If you vote for Obama, you condone this behavior, and empower the thugs who commit acts of violence like this in his name.

Why hasn’t Obama come out to tell his followers to stop doing this?

Obama must stop his followers from mutilating the flesh of those who oppose him.

MS YOU MUST APOLOGIZE !!

topgame85
    Total time

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    My voting preference is private, and I'll opt to keep it that way.

Just because I've considered McCain superior in some areas, and as having more strong points at times throughout the debate, doesn't mean I deserve being lumped in with anyone else who feels strongly about this election.
    In the thread MS started about this lie you said something along the lines of funny how people aren't taking this verified news seriously, now crazy that doesn't sound very private to me nor does the fact you refuse to see the point that all the BS Mccain backers say about Obama is exactly the same and in some instance less horrible than the shit Mccain and his cronies are up to

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    In the thread MS started about this lie you said something along the lines of funny how people aren't taking this verified news seriously, now crazy that doesn't sound very private to me nor does the fact you refuse to see the point that all the BS Mccain backers say about Obama is exactly the same and in some instance less horrible than the shit Mccain and his cronies are up to
    So now you know which way I'm voting because I have an opinion?

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

to carve a B like that on someones face in the street has to be impossible.

The good thing about these idiots is that they're too stupid to make up a feasible lie that could hold up under scrutiny.

topgame85
    Total time

So now you know which way I'm voting because I have an opinion?
    The point is not who your voting for however it is pretty evident you are a Mccain supporter, as you stated previously that BBD convinced you to vote that way, the point is that you made a remark that how dare someone not be very angry at Obama and his supporters for this horrible act and how dare we not take it serious when its verified whereas it was not even true and were it true because one person does something that says nothing about Obama or his millions of supporters

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    to carve a B like that on someones face in the street has to be impossible.

The good thing about these idiots is that they're too stupid to make up a feasible lie that could hold up under scrutiny.
    Best part is it was a backwards "B" like she did it in a mirror Nice black eye though I read this happened at an ATM those have video cameras here in LA ... Cops knew she was full of it though when she said the guy sexually assaulted her Ashley Todd is Fat and Fugly. Thats probably what gave her away.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I think people just want to see ms sit in the griddle for a little while, since every word he's used over these months he's been trolling here with his nutjob neocon agenda is now back in his face.

Any rational person knows there's knuckleheads on all sides of the planet - it's just, having to read fabrications, lies, distortions, untruths, and disinformation constantly gets irritating. I mean, if ms was so passionate in his/her views, then maybe they'd see the error of the hate that they are spewing in this situation. That's all. Of course, if no shame is felt by such hateful and authoritarian views, then we know that ms is nothing but a mole and has no soul in regards to people on these boards and we can continue on posting our BBs of the day in his/her moronic threads - which is likely going to happen.

Either way, it's funny to watch someone get their own argument of hate thrown back in their face. Lies make baby jesus cry.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!

ms61853 submitted the story as fact and a reflection of the typical Obama supporter. Total inaccuracy is a common theme to most of his threads.

CrazyL wondered why people didn't take the "verified news story" seriously when it was obvious to anyone with an IQ in double digits that the story was a complete joke.

Think that covers it.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post

CrazyL wondered why people didn't take the "verified news story" seriously when it was obvious to anyone with an IQ in double digits that the story was a complete joke.

Think that covers it.
    It was verified as a news story, as it was published at several respected publications. Whether or not the story itself was verifiable is another story (pardon the pun?), the point is if only facts were reported there would be no news. I think that covers it.

By the way, I'm voting for Obama. I flip-flopped, isn't such the nature of talking politics?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

so this girl basically scarred herself for life ... for no real valid reason??

WOW!!!! Imagine being unfaithful to dis bitch

tacomax

It was verified as a news story, as it was published at several respected publications.
    To verify a news story, one would need to confirm it's accuracy or truth. Every newspaper in the world publishing the same story verifies it exactly the same as just one newspaper publishing it - that is not at all.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Either way the hater ain't nowhere to be found....too busy running away

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    To verify a news story, one would need to confirm it's accuracy or truth. Every newspaper in the world publishing the same story verifies it exactly the same as just one newspaper publishing it - that is not at all.
    "It was verified as a news story, as it was published at several respected publications. Whether or not the story itself was verifiable is another story (pardon the pun?), the point is if only facts were reported there would be no news. I think that covers it.

By the way, I'm voting for Obama. I flip-flopped, isn't such the nature of talking politics? "

Teela
    not real
    Teela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

Next time, please don't post it as verified unless you witness the news firsthand.

Otherwise, you're just a big stinkin' liar if you repeat anything that is seen in a newspaper or posted on several respected news websites.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Teela View Post
    Next time, please don't post it as verified unless you witness the news firsthand.

Otherwise, you're just a big stinkin' liar if you repeat anything that is seen in a newspaper or posted on several respected news websites.

Agreed..

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

are all the 3 women on here right wingers? very unattractive

Teela
    not real

I have never been accused of such a thing before! How rude!

tacomax

Quote Originally Posted by Teela View Post
    Don't need to go that far. Even using basic logic skills ascertaining whether or not the story has a reasonable probability of a grain of truth to it would cut out the majority of the crap in the forum. It gets real old to see the same people continually posting the same tenuous style of "news"-storys or what is obviously one person's opinion as cold hard fact.

Maybe I'm the only one noticing it.

Teela
    not real

I agree, Taco, just being "tongue in cheek." Sadly, most stories found in newspapers and online on news websites are quickly retracted because of a lack of facts prior to publicizing the story.

Since most news organizations are thought to have all of their sources verified beforehand, it's not surprising that someone would be less likely to question what's printed.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

MS put it all over the play like it was the holy grail of the campaign...

**** even John McCain called the "victim".