Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Now I would have voted for Hillary if she won the nomination sir. I felt she had some very good ideas.

Would have voted for her too. How can you go wrong with a wife that makes the big position and gets to exact revenge on her husband? Just imagine the male interns...nervous as hell....scared everytime they see a cigar.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another reason I'm voting for McCain is that he voted for all Bush's ideas 90% of the time. Now he's a right thinking type of guy that we need in the White House for the next 4 years.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I actually hope McCain wins so BBD gets his wish and loses his job due to the Republican and McCain/Palin agenda. I will never understand how someone can be brainless enough to vote against their self-interest. However, the idiocy and misinformation provided in this thread lends a few clues.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Unbelievable. Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff.

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

No sir I am not drinking at all.

If it wasn't for George W Bush we wouldn't have stopped Saddam Hussein and his terrorist attacks against the fine people of the USA. Not to mention the fact that he has implemented much stricter laws to ensure the safety of our country.

I think this is a joke

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i really really really hope BBD was joking with this thread......

Panic

If it was unlimited terms, Bush would be in office for 20+ years. Who would overthrow him? He has the power and the money...not to mention the smarts to keep the job.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    If it was unlimited terms, Bush would be in office for 20+ years. Who would overthrow him? He has the power and the money...not to mention the smarts to keep the job.
    I knew you were my favorite poster for some reason. We think alike and I agree!

Panic

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I knew you were my favorite poster for some reason. We think alike and I agree!

Exactly right, Fly.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

This should happen....
    Attached Images  

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Unbelievable. Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff.
    Need help?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it wasn't for George W Bush we wouldn't have stopped Saddam Hussein and his terrorist attacks against the fine people of the USA. Not to mention the fact that he has implemented much stricter laws to ensure the safety of our country.
    You're cracking me up man.

Is that your five year old niece or just the parrot?

Panic

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    You're cracking me up man.

Is that your five year old niece or just the parrot?

Just think of the adolescent MSNBC followers that are worse going for Obama, Horse.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic View Post
    BBD I have lost all respect for you. I'm sure your just trying to generate web traffic but to say something that stupid is just ridiculous

Look how fuked we all are after 8 years of bush.

Thats what happens when idiots in America vote a Texas oil tycoon into office twice

Your brainwashed BBD

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Now I know some of you guys don't like him at all, however I feel he did a good job overall with this country after Clinton ran it into the ground.
    I never actually believed that Bizarro-Earth existed .. but apparently you've been living there for the past 16 years.

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    This should happen....

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    I never actually believed that Bizarro-Earth existed .. but apparently you've been living there for the past 16 years.

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    neocons really do live some bizzaro world of make believe.

Bush's accomplishments:

1. 9-11. He had the "blueprint" to prevent it from ever happening, according to the many Republicans that made up the 9-11 Commission. All he had to do was do his fvcking job!!!!!! The 4000 that died that horrific day will be waiting for him when he croaks.

2. Quadrupled gas prices by artifically manipulating the market. He purchased oil from private refinaries in 2001 which doubled the price of barrel of oil overnight.

3. Vietnam 2. Fabricated evidence and lied to invade a harmless and unarmed Iraq. According to his own biographer he had been planning the invasion prior to becoming president. His stupidity has cost the US over 5000 soldiers lives, 100,000 Iraqi lives, $500 Trillion. Many parts of Iraq are still under enemy control. Mission accomplished my azz.

4. Refused to sign a mandate to increase MPG by just 1 mile which would've saved over 20 million barrels of oil a year.

5. Lowest approval rating in history. He scored less than when Nixon resigned in shame.

6. Record deficits. Clinton left with record surplus and Bush went on a spending spree like a rich spoiled brat with mommys credit card.

7. Allowed predatory subprime lenders to proliferate because he was too busy bragging about people becoming first time homeowners under his watch.

There are many more reasons why he is the worst president of all time but my fingers are getting tired. He will leave office with the lowest approval rating of any president. Clinton left with the highest ever.
    damn

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Saddam's terrorist attacks? Come on, BBD... There has never been a credible link between Saddam and terrorism. Al Quaeda showed up once we occupied Iraq, since we were easy targets there.

Stricter laws... You mean the destruction of our civil liberties? The one thing that makes a democracy worth having? We could have perfect safety if we lived in a 1984-ish society. Iraq was very safe under the iron fist of Hussein (as long as you were of the right ethnicity). Same for Hitler's Germany - the majority were perfectly safe with no civil rights, and "Das Hinterland" watching over all.

Most lawyers despise "W", because of the damage he has done to civil liberties and the separation of powers. Nevermind his other policies, such as driving up the national debt, when the democrats had actually balanced the budget under Clinton.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now I would have voted for Hillary if she won the nomination sir. I felt she had some very good ideas.
    go head. I'd like to hear them.

topcat
    topcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    He is a war criminal and belongs in jail.
    i agree.ask donald rumsfield why he cant go to germany [because he will be held for war crimes].i believe bigboydan is just trying to get people pissed off,but in a joking way.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

BBD when was the last election where the White house wouldn't campaign for its parties next presidential hopeful because the current president and administration had such a low approval rating it was better to distance yourself from them.

BrUno0
    BrUno0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Good job bbd, obvious troll though, pathetic to everyone who came in here and actually got trolled, shame on you.

wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

If you want to generate traffic of similar note, try to start a thread where you approve of the UIGEA bill.

First 123