thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Your just a hater from what I can tell by your previous posts. There isn't much new info that has to do with the school directly.
    First your right I do hate them, along with all the big ten. They talk about how they are beter then everyone else they aren't, and they are now getting their comeuppance. The fact that the buckeye honks took him at his word that he was just trying to protect the players shows how delusional they really are. A guy on the radiop said today if my son was caught up in anything with an alleged drug dealer, and Tressel didn't tell me I would have kicked his ass myself. He was protecting his title hopes thats all.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Na na na hey hey hey goodbye

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

cant get it to upload but check these out

http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...tTu_Brutus.gif

Last edited by cant call it; 06-01-11 at 12:12 PM.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Funny how the University waited untill after Fri. That was the deadline for season ticket renewal......I think when the smoke clears we will see that Tressel was Dirty. I took players that should not have been able to play in a bowl game or the whole season to finaly defeat an SEC school that was 4th best in the conference.....what a joke

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should try to get a guy in there like gruden

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

They should take pat hill away from Fresno state please

the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

bye bye

bye bye glad to see him gone

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Its hilarious reading all you haters bitch. The rationale is similar to a child's.

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

im sure many other colleges could be in just as much trouble as Ohio State

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thisisit View Post
    First your right I do hate them, along with all the big ten. They talk about how they are beter then everyone else they aren't, and they are now getting their comeuppance. The fact that the buckeye honks took him at his word that he was just trying to protect the players shows how delusional they really are. A guy on the radiop said today if my son was caught up in anything with an alleged drug dealer, and Tressel didn't tell me I would have kicked his ass myself. He was protecting his title hopes thats all.

He did tell someone - Pryors mentor....this is a good example of how people know nothing about the facts and just want to trash OSU.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

OR, just maybe someone totally out of touch with reality.

It is what it is and what it is AIN'T GOOD.

Don't make a damn how some painter paints it. (It's Bad)

Bad paint job........

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

This week's Sports Illustrated has an excellent story on how deep the corruption ran at Ohio State and Youngstown State under Tressel. I would recommend it for anyone keeping up with this story or reading this board.

Also found the rally in Columbus today interesting. Fans are having a hard time letting go.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6626390

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonal_98 View Post
    This week's Sports Illustrated has an excellent story on how deep the corruption ran at Ohio State and Youngstown State under Tressel. I would recommend it for anyone keeping up with this story or reading this board.

Also found the rally in Columbus today interesting. Fans are having a hard time letting go.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6626390

Portions of which have all ready been proven to be false. But you guys keep eating up what sells magazine and draws people to websites.

brooks85

its because people are ******* stupid

anyone who thinks OSU did something wrong or is corrupt is an idiot.

Cam Newton and Auburn University, funny how quick people forget. That is real cheating and corruption.

brooks85

double post.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    He did tell someone - Pryors mentor....this is a good example of how people know nothing about the facts and just want to trash OSU.
    Oh I see so you have 5 guys that were caught up in this, but you decide to only tell pryors mentor, not his mother or anyone else's parents, just Pryors mentor. Good looking out Jim

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Maybe Ohio St. should find a coach like they had with Woody Hayes many years ago. He pulled a lot of crap, but didn't hide anything. Actually he was quite a character. Finally crossed the line when he literally punched a Clemson linebacker that made rally killing interception to kill a late game rally in the '78 Gator Bowl.He was fired the next day.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    Portions of which have all ready been proven to be false. But you guys keep eating up what sells magazine and draws people to websites.
    Help me out here, then. Which portions, and where can I find these stories that prove the SI story false?

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

im a huge michigan fan. this is the greatest think i ever heard. i cant stand tressel and ohio state. but he knew the shit was going to hit the fan and to get out when he could so he could be hired by someone else.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^

lol

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Tressel is scum period and as soon as the Mcgregor trial is over we shall see what lurks in the Auburn matter.......3 years ago Ohio st. had 296 secondary violations and the NCAA could do nothing to further investigate the matter, reason being the NCAA has no subpoena power. thats why every investigation takes so long. The NCAA has to have any evidence basically dropped in thier laps. There is a current gag order about the issues stemming from the Mcgregor trial. Some of those issues deals directly with Auburn football.

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

anyone see pryor leave osu on espn in his 350 z and run the red light... this dude thinks he is untouchable... he has to be related to richard wheres the crack pryor

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thoughrt he got a raw deal
    ncaaa bull

First 1234