SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Spice...is it all that

I am seeing this stuff in liquer stores and 999 cent scores all over San Diego..very popular with the Middle Eastern owners of stores...Its insense that is smoked...Anyone ever try it???

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

if ur in cali why the fuk u want to smoke spice

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Oh...In middle of Job Change...three positions im going for drug test...gotta keep clean

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

SeaHawk, try consuming Vitamin B and Carrot juice to be clean faster. It worked for me.

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

These herbal smoking blends suck (spice, k2, baked ect). It's random plant matter such as damiana leaf and various others, sprayed with a synthetic cannabinoid and god knows what else. Have tried spice and K2 and found that they both provide a mild, sort of strange mind buzz for about an hour, and are both equally harsh on the throat compared to the real thing, overall i found them both to be the same. I have friends that love these blends and claim they get really high, but i would only resort to them in times of dire emergency. As the saying goes, "Make do with K2"..if it's your only option it's worth trying, otherwise stick it out and save your money untill you're able to properly indulge again.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

ive heard nothing but bad things about this stuff, im sure youve done your research by now and seen all the stories of hospital visits.. youre better off just staying clean untill you get the job