opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Memorial Day Crawfish!

Even the Crawfish are bigger in Texas!

Last ones of the season....just about the best I ever had. Super spicy, required several cold beers to keep your mouth from burning. Crawfish boils are always one of my favorite rites of Spring here in Texas.

Till next year..... (Human "grrrr" emoticon)
    photo 2b.JPG photo 1c.JPG

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Guy is worth a millions dollars, wears a white Polo to eat crawfish in.

Opie, I will have my assistant submit my resume next week. Please look it over. I need a job. Thanks.

Opie, I will shine your shoes, wash your van, fetch you your mocha latte. Opie, just think, you can have one of your favorite posters around all the time to discuss plays and bury posters. I'll buy lunch even. I can wear a suit everyday, as well as get a tattoo of an American flag above my left nipple. I will make sure the American flag that waives outside your home is always clean, and at dusk will take the flag down and fold it properly only to make sure it is up again at sunrise. Opie, please consider it.

Deuce

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Guy is worth a millions dollars, wears a white Polo to eat crawfish in.
    Opie, I will have my assistant submit my resume next week. Please look it over. I need a job. Thanks.
    Opie, I will shine your shoes, wash your van, fetch you your mocha latte. Opie, just think, you can have one of your favorite posters around all the time to discuss plays and bury posters. I'll buy lunch even. I can wear a suit everyday, as well as get a tattoo of an American flag above my left nipple. I will make sure the American flag that waives outside your home is always clean, and at dusk will take the flag down and fold it properly only to make sure it is up again at sunrise. Opie, please consider it.
    Deuce
    Venti.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Damn I love crawfish.............why I'm not living in Biloxi is beyond me.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Crawdaddys!!!