1. #36
    Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-06
    Posts: 2,372
    Betpoints: 1086

    Was the attacker black? There is no evidence the attacker was an Obama supporter. These are just more lies being spread by the McCain campaign.

  2. #37
    element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 3,370

    Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    Was the attacker black? There is no evidence the attacker was an Obama supporter. These are just more lies being spread by the McCain campaign.
    It said in the link that he was black. And it is not a lie, this happened. Obviously, it has nothing to do with any candidate, but it is an example of how stupid people act about politics sometimes.
    Last edited by element1286; 10-23-08 at 08:24 PM.

  3. #38
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Just because it's reported by the news doesn't mean it happened the way she said, or even happened at all. Remember Susan Smith?

    Kinda suspicious that this all went down out of camera view.

    Like someone said, she could very well be trying to be Jill the plumber wanting her 15 mins of fame.

  4. #39
    element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 3,370

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Just because it's reported by the news doesn't mean it happened the way she said, or even happened at all. Remember Susan Smith?

    Kinda suspicious that this all went down out of camera view.

    Like someone said, she could very well be trying to be Jill the plumber wanting her 15 mins of fame.
    Why even suggest that, it has nothing to do with either candidate. Just an idiot with a dumb idea that attacked someone.

  5. #40
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Todd declined to comment to the Tribune-Review. Friends said she is in Pittsburgh volunteering for the McCain-Palin campaign.

    Didn't see this before..... wouldn't surprise me if fews days from now she turns out to be bogus like Joe the plumber. But we shall see.

  6. #41
    element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 3,370

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/1...in-pittsburgh/

    Obama supporters attacked a McCain volunteer in Pittsburgh today — carving a “B” for “Barack” into the flesh of someone who doesn’t support Obama.

    People — this is now officially worse than anything the McGovern kids did in 1972.

    The name-calling, rock-throwing, death threats, telephone harrassment, screaming and yelling, pushing and shoving, rat-f***ing political dirty tricks, and everything else Obama supporters have done - first to Clinton supporters and now McCain supporters - have always been bad, just like the things McGovern kids did in 1972 were bad.

    But, we never heard of McGovern kids carving “G”s into Nixon supporters’ faces. It never got this bad.

    Obama supporters are truly the most despicable people we’ve ever encountered - and we worked the Kerry, Gore, and 1996 Clinton campaigns. We’ve never seen any political supporters mutilate anyone’s flesh before.

    If you vote for Obama, you condone this behavior, and empower the thugs who commit acts of violence like this in his name.

    Why hasn’t Obama come out to tell his followers to stop doing this?

    Obama must stop his followers from mutilating the flesh of those who oppose him.
    Singular event. It is not a trend perpetrated by the Obama campaign, and it is not conducive to Obama supporters as a whole, to suggest so is asinine.

  7. #42
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,716
    Betpoints: 522

    Chances are if he's just some random street thugs, he's probably too dumb to distinguish the differences between the two party's to even be considered a supporter.

  8. #43
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,997
    Betpoints: 60

    if that was your sister that got attacked you would not be so strong in your fervent left wing convictions. i will BET ON THAT.

  9. #44
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    if that was your sister that got attacked you would not be so strong in your fervent left wing convictions. i will BET ON THAT.

    are you ****ing kidding me?

  10. #45
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,997
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    are you ****ing kidding me?
    i am supposed to know what that means?

  11. #46
    supershark
    supershark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-11-08
    Posts: 231

    no chance whatsoever that this story is true. The bitch wasn't even smart enough to carve the B into her face the right way around 99% chance she did it while looking in a mirror and couldnt tell she put it on backwards. lol. was the so called attacker illiterate? and doesnt know how to write the letter B?


    Richard said the woman described her alleged attacker as a dark-skinned African-American, 6 feet 4 inches tall with brown eyes a medium build and short dark hair, wearing jeans a black undershirt and black shoes. they're surely going to catch this guy.

  12. #47
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,997
    Betpoints: 60

    have u considered?

    Quote Originally Posted by supershark View Post
    no chance whatsoever that this story is true. The bitch wasn't even smart enough to carve the B into her face the right way around 99% chance she did it while looking in a mirror and couldnt tell she put it on backwards. lol. was the so called attacker illiterate? and doesnt know how to write the letter B?
    that this lovely gentlemen who attacked this helpless woman was standing over her while she was on the ground? then did his artwork on her face. guess that is impossible.

  13. #48
    JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 3,431

    I saw my first McCain-Palin bumper sticker around here yesterday. Where I live it is very rare.

    There are stupid people out there everywhere supporting both canadites. If it actually happen, I don't think it reflects on either campaign.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  14. #49
    WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-07
    Posts: 8,049

    Hey Ms.....the B Is Carved Backwards....she Did It Herself

  15. #50
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Remember when Morton Downey Jr carved a swastika on his own forehead claiming he was jumped by skinheads?

    This is sounding very similar.

  16. #51

  17. #52
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    I guess the racist pizza KOOK owes everyone an apology.

    Chances he'll issue an apology:

    Yes +57000
    No -74000

  18. #53
    THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 8,972

    Idiots behaving idioticly.

  19. #54
    BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 3,687
    Betpoints: 422

    Not surprised, but you hate to rip someone before the facts are known. Looks like she made it up now so we can now rip the shit out of her racist ass. This has nothing to do with the McCain campaign, it's just a POS bitch looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

  20. #55
    WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-07
    Posts: 8,049

    How stupid that anyone took her seriously...it's a backwards B...she did it herself looking in a mirror...besides they'll have the real proof after reviewing the ATM footage...

  21. #56
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Almost hilarious how everyone refuses to address a verified news story.

  22. #57
    WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-07
    Posts: 8,049

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Almost hilarious how everyone refuses to address a verified news story.
    You mean a verified hoax??

  23. #58
    topgame85
    Total time
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 10,900
    Betpoints: 58

    Pathettiiiiiicccccc

  24. #59
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,826
    Betpoints: 18

    It was fake and she lied... Maybe MS should get something better to campaign on? wait he's just following John McCain's strategy...

  25. #60
    losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-08
    Posts: 4,604

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Todd declined to comment to the Tribune-Review. Friends said she is in Pittsburgh volunteering for the McCain-Palin campaign.

    Didn't see this before..... wouldn't surprise me if fews days from now she turns out to be bogus like Joe the plumber. But we shall see.
    bogus like joe the plumber?

    a little off base arent we?

  26. #61
    natrass
    natrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-05
    Posts: 1,242

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    Stay on topic, please.

    Phillies win in 5.


    Believe this is a tip from taco!!!!

    You realise that pags and BB will be jerking off to this tip if it fails?

    As for the broad .. hope that someone carves an S on her cheek to go with the the B on the other one which would fairly reflect her honesty..

    As a rape victim myself, I find her type pretty reprehensible.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/14/2005


  27. #62
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,826
    Betpoints: 18

    no MS sightings yet...guess he's delivering pizza's again...

  28. #63
    THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 8,972

  29. #64
    picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-05
    Posts: 4,262
    Betpoints: 150

    After looking at her pic there is no doubt in my mind the B stands for buffet

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/17/2005


  30. #65
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    After looking at her pic there is no doubt in my mind the B stands for buffet

  31. #66
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    http://hillbuzz.wordpress.com/2008/1...in-pittsburgh/

    Obama supporters attacked a McCain volunteer in Pittsburgh today — carving a “B” for “Barack” into the flesh of someone who doesn’t support Obama.

    People — this is now officially worse than anything the McGovern kids did in 1972.

    The name-calling, rock-throwing, death threats, telephone harrassment, screaming and yelling, pushing and shoving, rat-f***ing political dirty tricks, and everything else Obama supporters have done - first to Clinton supporters and now McCain supporters - have always been bad, just like the things McGovern kids did in 1972 were bad.

    But, we never heard of McGovern kids carving “G”s into Nixon supporters’ faces. It never got this bad.

    Obama supporters are truly the most despicable people we’ve ever encountered - and we worked the Kerry, Gore, and 1996 Clinton campaigns. We’ve never seen any political supporters mutilate anyone’s flesh before.

    If you vote for Obama, you condone this behavior, and empower the thugs who commit acts of violence like this in his name.

    Why hasn’t Obama come out to tell his followers to stop doing this?

    Obama must stop his followers from mutilating the flesh of those who oppose him.


  32. #67
    I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-08
    Posts: 3,209

    Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    After looking at her pic there is no doubt in my mind the B stands for buffet


  33. #68
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    I just noticed that "Hillbuzz" removed the above link without so much as an apology or retraction. Just swept it under the rug like it never happened, similar to our little ms the Hitler racist pizza boy.

  34. #69
    tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 9,621

    Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post


    Believe this is a tip from taco!!!!
    Still looking good. I'm terribly sharp.

    Quote Originally Posted by natrass View Post
    As a rape victim myself, I find her type pretty reprehensible.
    Natrass - giving permission your boyfriend to do you up the arse during a 5 year relationship isn't classed as rape.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  35. #70
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,838
    Betpoints: 611





    Natrass - giving permission your boyfriend to do you up the arse during a 5 year relationship isn't classed as rape.[/QUOTE]

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


First 12
Top