WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gave you a point. It's the best I can do.

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear about your job brother, tough times. Best of luck in finding a new and better one!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Goodluck in the future! The market has improved dramatically over the past year, so if you have a good education and credentials, you should be employed before too long.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17879

Hate to hear about your bad news. Good luck finding another job soon.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Well if you have the investments and savings as you say you do, take some time off to relax and then start the miserable process of finding a new job. Best Wishes.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad break

Marketman Maybe come to NJ and I will show you a good time

I will even pay for 2 pin hole blow jobs In some building in NY

Basically you just put your fukkin head against wall and put your rooster in hole and on other end a hot fukkin dime blows you on other end.

Market I have seen guys *** so hard from this they put their fukkin fist through the wall pounding it in pleasure.
    Mkt, don't look at it as a bad thing. Maybe you were working too hard. Some well-earned time off. That's not a bad thing.

In general, I think people spend beyond their needs. Cut it back a little. You'll be surprised how happy you can be.

Good luck!

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

sorry to hear that

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

<<< Entitled

I said delete the post but no

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cause only you are allowed to talk shit to people..

Nobody is allowed to talk shit to you because you have life figured out already, as evident by the fact you have "all these investments" to fall back on...

Take your over-educated ass home with your sympathy searching fukkin "real life" posts...

Maybe they fired your punk ass cause you're always "looking down" on people you THINK youre smarter than...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ Thought i was the only one seeing this shit

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Marketma, May 29/12 I bet you are doing great. Better than last month.

-400 says so

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

This has happened to me a couple of times. Had four years at one place when one day there was a meeting and it was announced the plant was closing. Everybody was unemployed within the nine moths with departments closing down one by one. I networked and landed a vertical gig in San Diego. I lasted two years there went one afternoon I was called in to the managers office. I was informed sales were slow and I was being laid off. The manager said to gather my personal belongings, leave and report to the main office in two days for my final check. He didn't leave my sight. Three months afterwords he was unemployed.
    I've been through both ways and the second way must actually was actually the better way of doing these nasty tasks. Business is business.
    I've always gotten good reviews and work hard. Very reliable. The key its just to gather yourself together and move forward. Eight years after the fact I look back on that afternoon and I'm thankful it happen.
    Be strong, you will recover and end up doing better just like I have.

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Sorry to hear that. The market is picking up so you will probably find something pretty soon.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Sorry to hear that Market, keep your head up and another accounting job will come along soon. Take this time to enjoy the things you love and stay positive. I was laid off from my first job out of college (Big 3 accounting firm, EY) 7 days before Christmas a couple years back. Better things always are always in front of you..
    Nothing personal here....but you have to be a lazy degenerate to be laid off from E&Y....I called in sick once a week for a few months straight and still kept a job there. It takes a lot to get fired from EY, curious to hear how bad of a cpa you were.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

tuff one man , but jj as some good pills he said , gl

Pippertime
    Pippertime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

hope it works out for ya man, everything happens for a reason

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pippertime View Post
    hope it works out for ya man, everything happens for a reason
    My ex girlfriend use to always say that, never made any sense to me, think its the dumbest quote ever... Nothing directed towards you, just laugh every time I hear someone say that.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Mr. Market, you appear to me to be far too learned to take a mundane job in accounting. I say go to work for yourself and create your own destiny. Perhaps it's too far along in the game but you strike me as someone who has a much more broadened horizon than stats on an Excel spreadsheet.

You're the balls Mr. Market, fulfill your destiny and anyone talking crap about you is just flat out jealous.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I am sorry to hear this.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Sorry to hear Mr. Market.

Hope it all works out.

U know the saying, when 1 door closes, many more will open for the better. GL

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Mr. Market, you appear to me to be far too learned to take a mundane job in accounting. I say go to work for yourself and create your own destiny. Perhaps it's too far along in the game but you strike me as someone who has a much more broadened horizon than stats on an Excel spreadsheet.

You're the balls Mr. Market, fulfill your destiny and anyone talking crap about you is just flat out jealous.
    I agree with this, why be someone else bitch

you claim to have mountain of cash saved, now is the time to make your own way

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Sorry to hear about your lost job. Keep in mind, when one door closes another one opens! Be positive.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    This fukkin guy is gonna be on VH1's best week ever at the rate he is going. Don't take your aggression out on me cause you got laid off. Step your fukkin game up chump.
    I apologize for going off on you this morning. It was a shitty day overall for me.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Right...

Cause only you are allowed to talk shit to people..

Nobody is allowed to talk shit to you because you have life figured out already, as evident by the fact you have "all these investments" to fall back on...

Take your over-educated ass home with your sympathy searching fukkin "real life" posts...

Maybe they fired your punk ass cause you're always "looking down" on people you THINK youre smarter than...

Good Luck
    I was an arrogant condescending prick this morning and agree with most of what you said considering what I posted. For future reference no need to include the good luck

Good luck on your next fund foldie!

mrmarket
    Update your status

And thanks for well wishes all. I should probably clarify that when I said I had savings/investments to fall back on does not mean I'm not some rich guy. It's just an average amount you would expect someone to have saved/invested from working over the years. It's not like I'm going to retire down on some island with my suitcases full of money. It's back to the job hunt for me.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad break

Marketman Maybe come to NJ and I will show you a good time

I will even pay for 2 pin hole blow jobs In some building in NY

Basically you just put your fukkin head against wall and put your rooster in hole and on other end a hot fukkin dime blows you on other end.

Market I have seen guys *** so hard from this they put their fukkin fist through the wall pounding it in pleasure.
    JJ your prick barely gets through 3/4 inch drywall. The only blow you're getting is from a can of raid as that "dime" (a.k.a. some beer gut trucker transvestite with smeared red lipstick called harrysally) sprays it mistaking it for a cockroach crawling out of its nest.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Time to start street hustlingOf course you'll be good for two years of unemployment. More time for you to post picks with the rest of the fellas here.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    I apologize for going off on you this morning. It was a shitty day overall for me.
    Good man. As a fellow accountant you will bounce back. There will always be a need for our profession. Push thru this time and get back out there. Best of luck dude!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

sorry to hear that market

keep your head up

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    My ex girlfriend use to always say that, never made any sense to me, think its the dumbest quote ever... Nothing directed towards you, just laugh every time I hear someone say that.
    Its not so much that everything happens for a reason, its just that, well, everything has already happened. Time is not real, it is just a construct that we use to perceive the universe. Star Trek Deep Space Nine told me so.

Each day I see more of my friends opening up practices of their own, both law and accounting. Its usually a sign that they had to go into business for themselves because they can't find or keep a job at a bigger firm.

At least in the past you could take comfort in the idea that the government was always hiring...

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Best of luck, hope you find something fast.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Wow, that has to suck dude. But, at least you are in a good field. Accounting/Finance, you will be back on your feet in no time.
    (I am currently a finance/accounting major at University of Wisconsin)

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least you get to sleep all day.

BlazeMoney
    BlazeMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by orioles View Post
    At least you get to sleep all day.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sorry you lost your job. If you were a good employee you will get a new job soon. On the plus side you have more time to post here now. Maybe you can make some new funny photoshops of JJ to kill time.

First 123 Last