BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees crashed the party

The yankees killed a 11 team parlay last night risking $5 to win $5583.90. I was so pissed I could vomit. All my long shots won and I was only waiting on that game and they tied it late and had so many chances to win. Rivera gives up the winning run to the stinking Mariners. I hate the Yanks.

Pancho sanza
    Pancho sanza's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough beat.

Do you have pinny as an out?

You could have hedged with the live betting.

BET THE HOOK

No I am a US player and the play was at BetOnline. I just knew the Yanks were gonna win when they tied the game at 4-4 and had runners on the corners. They choked and lost to an inferior team. I wish I could have hedged.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

tough loss bud, yankees are so overrated for all the talent they have on that team

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Don't see how the Yankees are overrated....not many people have high expectations for them. They are overpriced....as they always are.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

im sorry man i can only imagaine

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

that sucks. king felix was even a little off. terrible feeling.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

That blows. I took them -1.5 today, won't lose 3 in a row to Seattle.

BET THE HOOK

I'm still pissed but working on another big one. You can't hit one if you don't play them.

BET THE HOOK

If last night wasnt bad enough I had Earnhardt Jr at 25-1 risking $50 and he ran out of gas 500 ft from the finish line. Then I had 9 of 10 on another parlay risking $5 to win $2174. I can buy a shot. I should have played them all straight and I would have killed it.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

ouch...not a smart move backing Nova over Hernandez tho. if u had live betting u coulda hedged in extra innings.

tripp
    tripp's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck winning playing 11 team parlays...

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    good luck winning playing 11 team parlays...

BET THE HOOK

I make all my plays and then take my odd cash left on account and play big parlays. I dont hang my bankroll out on just those but it still pisses you off when youre that close and lose.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

tough loss

richcrazy
    richcrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lock

O Yea I knew this was going down. Lock baby Love It

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

If it makes you feel any better, I have had 5 Parlays already where the last team dies and jizzes all over my parlay to fuk me. I'm 0-5 now.

It's always the last teams that give you that heart attack.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to hear, hate to see someone lose 1000+x bets

BET THE HOOK

I have hit them before and will again. I just need to leave myself an out. I made good money on tennis parlays today with Na Li + 160 and Gael Monfils + 245. Still didn't compare to the 5500 the Yanks cost me though.

BET THE HOOK

Tonight I redeemed a little and hit a 6 team parlay risking $11 to win $562.

BET THE HOOK

Hit 5 for $139 today. I played Huber+180 in tennis doubles on a few parlays. Tomorrow I am mixing in Na Li +180 and Soderling +250 in on my parlays. One of those if not both will cash. writing on the Bryan brothers to pay off 4 more parlays that pay about 6-1.

BET THE HOOK

Alright Na Li was a big dog winner. Let's go Soderling.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Keep it going!

arnau
    arnau's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees are crashing me always!!
    And Cubs too!!

Glitch

not even asking for a screenshot or anything but its REALLY annoying when someone posts a buncha winners after the games....just a heads-up.

anyways, nice work....

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL on future parlays. Ive hit long strings & posted um here. But It's always best to just do 2-3 teamers

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    not even asking for a screenshot or anything but its REALLY annoying when someone posts a buncha winners after the games....just a heads-up.

anyways, nice work....
    It won, he shared Na Li with me as well and we both cashed.

BET THE HOOK

Thanks jmobile. My balance and payouts speak for themselves so I don't need to show screenshots to degenerates to prove I hit what I say. Hell the point of my thread was speaking about plays I lost. Should I post shots of the Federer plays I hit today or just request my payout?

mrwourne
    mrwourne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    The yankees killed a 11 team parlay last night risking $5 to win $5583.90. I was so pissed I could vomit. All my long shots won and I was only waiting on that game and they tied it late and had so many chances to win. Rivera gives up the winning run to the stinking Mariners. I hate the Yanks.

why didnt you hedge if that was your last game and had won all the rest. you could of bet 3 or 4 thousand on the mariners and would have been gauranteed a 2500 win.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Suuuuuure you did....if bullshitting was against the law there would be hundreds of posters on here doing time

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Sorry to hear that, but im sure most of us have been there. Just waiting on that last team to win or cover and they blow it. Somehow its always the team that should "most likely" win loses.

Glitch

Thanks jmobile. My balance and payouts speak for themselves so I don't need to show screenshots to degenerates to prove I hit what I say. Hell the point of my thread was speaking about plays I lost. Should I post shots of the Federer plays I hit today or just request my payout?
    nobody asked you for a screenshot dumb f*ck.

i know the thread started out talkin about a gut wrenching loss. that sucks when it happens....but then later you turned the thread into like a bragging about picks after the games are over thread.

you dont have to choose between proving anything and requesting a payout. that rhetorical question you pose at the end of your post doesnt make any sense.

im not even doubting you got what- 4 picks right in a week, like i said- good job buddy. what im saying is posting all these "winners" after the game is over is annoying. but i dont have to read it i suppose- and im not even hating, just informing you of how it looks if somehow you didnt know that was douche-like already.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You're an idiot if your playing parlays... You're even more of an idiot if you hedge your parlays.

**All statements made in this post are mathematical facts and need not be rebutted, unless you don't believe in proven mathematical laws.**

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

dang that is rough, i feel for you. everyone is bound to have a close call like this eventually though, I know I've had my share of close calls with could-have-been substantial payouts

BET THE HOOK

If my book allowed live action on that yanks game I would have hedged for sure. I am a seasoned player not an idiot. I take my leftover monies and make longshot parlays everyday. Tonight the Phillies cost me 2200 off a $5 wager. It was still a winning day overall though. And when all your action goes off at the same time you can't always hedge especially if the book doesn't offer live action on that game. And if anybody wishes to wager on the whether or not any plays I spoke of here are real name the bet and I will cut and paste the plays from BOL. I place about 50 wagers a day so I ain't posting all my plays daily. I just post what I played periodically. I can produce whatever graded wager anybody doubts enough to wager on.

12 Last