1. #71
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 25,241
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by iladelcat View Post
    Bill Stewart will find a way to lose this game......mark my words...he is terrible!
    lol Im glad somebody sees it besides me Stewart is worse than Wannstedt I'll take +3.5

  2. #72
    Strong_Picks
    Strong_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    1st off i have to say i have not watched West Virginia much this year, but i have seen A LOT of Auburn, and if West Virginia is any kind of team, they win with ease here. Auburn, on the road, in the COLD (low 40's/upper 30's) = DOOM for their already pathetic offense.

    Bottom line, even though i have seen little of WV, i know Auburn has absolutely no clue on Offense, on the road in that environment and in the cold = a WV win, Id say ML is the best play, but -3 -105 sounds pretty good too.

    Thoughts and opinions welcome!
    Hey Moron.. you just dumped a dime in the ocean... Auburn will win out tonight.... According to my math model, Auburn will take care the business in West Virginia tonight... I'm on Auburn +3 for 3 dimes.. Straight up +120 1 dime for 1.2 dime.

    GL for those on Mountaineers.

  3. #73
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Picks View Post
    Hey Moron.. you just dumped a dime in the ocean... Auburn will win out tonight.... According to my math model, Auburn will take care the business in West Virginia tonight... I'm on Auburn +3 for 3 dimes.. Straight up +120 1 dime for 1.2 dime.

    GL for those on Mountaineers.
    Fuk you

  4. #74
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i'll be here and expect props from all the people who i convinced to take WVU. And to those who think Auburn is the play, you do not know jack shit about college football, plain and simple
    Dude, settle down. You are not 100% right. This game is not easy to pick either way. I myself however am on Auburn, and I do know about college football. There is no way that you can say that West Virginia is the only play. Lets look at the facts.

    West Virginia has won 4 games. They beat Villanova, Marshall, Rutgers, and Syracuse all at home. NONE of those teams are even bowl bound for god sakes. They beat Cuse by 9 and Rutgers by 7 for god sakes man. And both of those teams are GOD AWEFUL.

    Auburn on the other hand lost to LSU, and Vanderbilt two very good teams. And they lost to Arkansas which is really bad, however a lot of people saw that happening, as Arkansas had been improving week by week, and Aubun may have overlooked them (something they wont do tonight).

    There is just no way that you can call people morons for picking auburn. Based on the facts sir, I'd have to call you the moron

  5. #75
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Dude, settle down. You are not 100% right. This game is not easy to pick either way. I myself however am on Auburn, and I do know about college football. There is no way that you can say that West Virginia is the only play. Lets look at the facts.

    West Virginia has won 4 games. They beat Villanova, Marshall, Rutgers, and Syracuse all at home. NONE of those teams are even bowl bound for god sakes. They beat Cuse by 9 and Rutgers by 7 for god sakes man. And both of those teams are GOD AWEFUL.

    Auburn on the other hand lost to LSU, and Vanderbilt two very good teams. And they lost to Arkansas which is really bad, however a lot of people saw that happening, as Arkansas had been improving week by week, and Aubun may have overlooked them (something they wont do tonight).

    There is just no way that you can call people morons for picking auburn. Based on the facts sir, I'd have to call you the moron
    Fukk you too

  6. #76
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Lowrey View Post
    Does anybody see the reverse line movement going on?

    i was thinking auburn but the line is moving in the direction of west virginia.

    I think that may be the play. 58% percent of the public is betting auburn but yet the line is moving the other way. So i'm going to wait and see.
    Good god I hate this statistic. The books dont move lines so that an equal number of PEOPLE bet each side man. They move lines so there is an equal amount of MONEY on each side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #77
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Fukk you too
    You are obviously a completely ignorant moron yourself. someone disagrees with what you say, they use statistics to back it up, and instead of coming back with any sort of reasoning thats all you can say???? Get an education man

  8. #78
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Come on man, you must know a little somethign about football before you post..Auburn will score 10-14 points at the most, this is the same team that scored 3 on the road at Miss st, WVU's D is better than that.
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Did you just claim that West Va. has a better defense than Mississippi St. That must be one of the dumbest things you could have said. That is so far from the truth it's not even funny!!!!!! you obviously have no clue what you're talking about

  9. #79
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Did you just claim that West Va. has a better defense than Mississippi St. That must be one of the dumbest things you could have said. That is so far from the truth it's not even funny!!!!!! you obviously have no clue what you're talking about
    yes i did Fukstick

  10. #80
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    im on auburn and phils
    need one to make cash

    i think one will win
    not sure who
    I'm on Auburn and Tampa. I just can't see Tampa losing two in a row at home Ryan. But you know me and baseball hahaha

  11. #81
    blackNgoldjuice
    blackNgoldjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-08
    Posts: 529

    Playing Auburn plus 3.5 tonight and here is why.....

    1.) Bill Stewart is a terrible coach. Have watched 3 WVA games this year and he messes up in every one of them.

    2.) Auburn is fast on defense, real fast. Pat White is coming off a concussion and might be rushing back due to being from Alabama. This team shuts down the run and will dare Pat to throw on em

    3.) Tubberville is fighting for his job. Almost a must win game to get the season back on track. Coaching plays a huge role in college games and tonight will be a perfect example of that.

    GL to all though

  12. #82
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Hey Brock just out of curiousity do you have any thoughts on the New Mexico/Air Force game man?

    And by the way I dont know why you're getting all fired up. You need to chill out. I didnt come at you with any aggression. I used logic and reasoning to explain why WV is by no means an easy pick in this game

  13. #83
    JGSharpSquire
    JGSharpSquire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 51

    For what it's worth... (this is my second post, I know, I know) I just finished my college football line 'system' and it has the line for tonight as West Virginia at -9.5 / -10 so I'm taking West Virginia at -3 all day, all day.

    Yes, I know I still likely need to tinker with the system and that line may be too big -- but we'll see. You may all make fun of my post count now!

  14. #84
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Hey Brock just out of curiousity do you have any thoughts on the New Mexico/Air Force game man?

    And by the way I dont know why you're getting all fired up. You need to chill out. I didnt come at you with any aggression. I used logic and reasoning to explain why WV is by no means an easy pick in this game
    no opinion that game, i think you bore the brunt of my "anger" back there because of the time you posted, not what you posted.

    We'll all give each other reach arounds after the game!

    GO WVU

  15. #85
    Strong_Picks
    Strong_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Did you just claim that West Va. has a better defense than Mississippi St. That must be one of the dumbest things you could have said. That is so far from the truth it's not even funny!!!!!! you obviously have no clue what you're talking about
    Hey Dbldown.. I agreed with you 100%. This Brock is a joke.. He didn't realize Mountaineers have a weak schedule so far. On the other hand, Auburn had played against good team & bearly loss on those games.

    Auburn + the points... BIG bet for me...

  16. #86
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    no opinion that game, i think you bore the brunt of my "anger" back there because of the time you posted, not what you posted.

    We'll all give each other reach arounds after the game!

    GO WVU
    HAHAHA sounds good.

    You may want to look at New Mexico +5 by the way. New Mexico is a pretty decent team with 4 losses. their losses are to TCU, Texas A&M, Tulsa, and BYU. 3 of those 4 teams are very good, and they only lost to A&M by 6. Oh and New Mexico DOMINATED Arizona

  17. #87
    Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-05
    Posts: 1,278
    Betpoints: 108

    How do you like that on-sides kick Brock ??? Guess I dont know what I'm talking about Huh ?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/22/2005


  18. #88
    Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-05
    Posts: 1,278
    Betpoints: 108

    Get the Fukk out of here with your BS Logic

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/22/2005


  19. #89
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 96

    Aces, I think you have the BEST avatar EVER.

  20. #90
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    a few more points in this game so far than I expected but the SEC team is playing like I thought they would.

  21. #91
    Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-05
    Posts: 1,278
    Betpoints: 108

    Nina I'm kinda likin yours as well LOL

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/22/2005


  22. #92
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 96

    A big ROLL TIDE to you, Mr. Aces. Let's go own Knoxville!

  23. #93
    CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,256

    nina you in warrior or decatur tonight

  24. #94
    JGSharpSquire
    JGSharpSquire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 51

    Wait what's that? An Auburn choke? Whoa! WEIRD!

  25. #95
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Get the Fukk out of here with your BS Logic
    thats right Fukko, get the FUKK outta here you know it all Fukk you!!

    Dbldown, i'll go easy on you, but don't EVER Question my Expertise again pal! i give out winners, with SOLID logic, not Square media reasoning!

  26. #96
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    I'm far from a square pal. Check my track record.
    Square SEC BS Talker

  27. #97
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Aces, Where you at pal??

    MMMMMike, Where you at??

    Teaser, Stewart outcoached "tubby" 10 to 1 tonight

    I'll take my props now and hope i gave those who know college ball the correct side!

    Oh and JJ was on auburn, you got mushed before the game ever started! LOL

  28. #98
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    I give you props sir,

    so now the SEC is trash right. Auburn= bottom of the SEC barrell.

    and since your an excellant capper who picking for the LSU/UGA game.

  29. #99
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    I give you props sir,

    so now the SEC is trash right. Auburn= bottom of the SEC barrell.

    and since your an excellant capper who picking for the LSU/UGA game.
    no one in that one

    Though i got a "rubberband" play in the SEC later in the day and one earlier in the day in the Big 10, 7 plays total on Saturday will be posted Tomorrow

  30. #100
    Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-05
    Posts: 1,278
    Betpoints: 108

    Your pick sucked Auburn just laid an egg in the second half which will send Tuberville packing for sure. Congratulations on one win for the week I had 5 wins a two losses in this game so I'm satisfied but your pick won so props to you even though your a jerk.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/22/2005


  31. #101
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Your pick sucked Auburn just laid an egg in the second half which will send Tuberville packing for sure. Congratulations on one win for the week I had 5 wins a two losses in this game so I'm satisfied but your pick won so props to you even though your a jerk.
    Fuk you my pick sucked, your pick is the one that sucked guy

    And Nick Saban is a Phag

  32. #102
    Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-05
    Posts: 1,278
    Betpoints: 108

    How many times can you get FUK in one thread ?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/22/2005


  33. #103
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    How many times can you get FUK in one thread ?
    i learned from JJ, its now in my permanent vocabulary LOL

  34. #104
    CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,256

    good pick brock

    i was on auburn for the game

    got a funny feeling and took wvu and over 2nd half and made a little money

    say goodbye to tubberville

  35. #105
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    the only reason this was a good pick and you won Brock is cause the douchebag DAC posted his amazing jinx yet again.
    Auburn was outscored 31-0 since his 1/2 time pick

First 1234 Last
Top