teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iladelcat View Post
    Bill Stewart will find a way to lose this game......mark my words...he is terrible!
    lol Im glad somebody sees it besides me Stewart is worse than Wannstedt I'll take +3.5

Strong_Picks
    Strong_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    1st off i have to say i have not watched West Virginia much this year, but i have seen A LOT of Auburn, and if West Virginia is any kind of team, they win with ease here. Auburn, on the road, in the COLD (low 40's/upper 30's) = DOOM for their already pathetic offense.

Bottom line, even though i have seen little of WV, i know Auburn has absolutely no clue on Offense, on the road in that environment and in the cold = a WV win, I’d say ML is the best play, but -3 -105 sounds pretty good too.

Thoughts and opinions welcome!
    Hey Moron.. you just dumped a dime in the ocean... Auburn will win out tonight.... According to my math model, Auburn will take care the business in West Virginia tonight... I'm on Auburn +3 for 3 dimes.. Straight up +120 1 dime for 1.2 dime.

GL for those on Mountaineers.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Picks View Post
    Hey Moron.. you just dumped a dime in the ocean... Auburn will win out tonight.... According to my math model, Auburn will take care the business in West Virginia tonight... I'm on Auburn +3 for 3 dimes.. Straight up +120 1 dime for 1.2 dime.

GL for those on Mountaineers.
    Fuk you

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll be here and expect props from all the people who i convinced to take WVU. And to those who think Auburn is the play, you do not know jack shit about college football, plain and simple
    Dude, settle down. You are not 100% right. This game is not easy to pick either way. I myself however am on Auburn, and I do know about college football. There is no way that you can say that West Virginia is the only play. Lets look at the facts.

West Virginia has won 4 games. They beat Villanova, Marshall, Rutgers, and Syracuse all at home. NONE of those teams are even bowl bound for god sakes. They beat Cuse by 9 and Rutgers by 7 for god sakes man. And both of those teams are GOD AWEFUL.

Auburn on the other hand lost to LSU, and Vanderbilt two very good teams. And they lost to Arkansas which is really bad, however a lot of people saw that happening, as Arkansas had been improving week by week, and Aubun may have overlooked them (something they wont do tonight).

There is just no way that you can call people morons for picking auburn. Based on the facts sir, I'd have to call you the moron

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Dude, settle down. You are not 100% right. This game is not easy to pick either way. I myself however am on Auburn, and I do know about college football. There is no way that you can say that West Virginia is the only play. Lets look at the facts.

West Virginia has won 4 games. They beat Villanova, Marshall, Rutgers, and Syracuse all at home. NONE of those teams are even bowl bound for god sakes. They beat Cuse by 9 and Rutgers by 7 for god sakes man. And both of those teams are GOD AWEFUL.

Auburn on the other hand lost to LSU, and Vanderbilt two very good teams. And they lost to Arkansas which is really bad, however a lot of people saw that happening, as Arkansas had been improving week by week, and Aubun may have overlooked them (something they wont do tonight).

There is just no way that you can call people morons for picking auburn. Based on the facts sir, I'd have to call you the moron
    Fukk you too

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Lowrey View Post
    Does anybody see the reverse line movement going on?

i was thinking auburn but the line is moving in the direction of west virginia.

I think that may be the play. 58% percent of the public is betting auburn but yet the line is moving the other way. So i'm going to wait and see.
    Good god I hate this statistic. The books dont move lines so that an equal number of PEOPLE bet each side man. They move lines so there is an equal amount of MONEY on each side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dbldown11

Fukk you too
    You are obviously a completely ignorant moron yourself. someone disagrees with what you say, they use statistics to back it up, and instead of coming back with any sort of reasoning thats all you can say???? Get an education man

Dbldown11

Come on man, you must know a little somethign about football before you post..Auburn will score 10-14 points at the most, this is the same team that scored 3 on the road at Miss st, WVU's D is better than that.
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Did you just claim that West Va. has a better defense than Mississippi St. That must be one of the dumbest things you could have said. That is so far from the truth it's not even funny!!!!!! you obviously have no clue what you're talking about

Brock Landers

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Did you just claim that West Va. has a better defense than Mississippi St. That must be one of the dumbest things you could have said. That is so far from the truth it's not even funny!!!!!! you obviously have no clue what you're talking about
    yes i did Fukstick

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    im on auburn and phils
    need one to make cash

i think one will win
    not sure who
    I'm on Auburn and Tampa. I just can't see Tampa losing two in a row at home Ryan. But you know me and baseball hahaha

blackNgoldjuice
    blackNgoldjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing Auburn plus 3.5 tonight and here is why.....

1.) Bill Stewart is a terrible coach. Have watched 3 WVA games this year and he messes up in every one of them.

2.) Auburn is fast on defense, real fast. Pat White is coming off a concussion and might be rushing back due to being from Alabama. This team shuts down the run and will dare Pat to throw on em

3.) Tubberville is fighting for his job. Almost a must win game to get the season back on track. Coaching plays a huge role in college games and tonight will be a perfect example of that.

GL to all though

Dbldown11

Hey Brock just out of curiousity do you have any thoughts on the New Mexico/Air Force game man?

And by the way I dont know why you're getting all fired up. You need to chill out. I didnt come at you with any aggression. I used logic and reasoning to explain why WV is by no means an easy pick in this game

JGSharpSquire
    JGSharpSquire's Avatar Become A Pro!

For what it's worth... (this is my second post, I know, I know) I just finished my college football line 'system' and it has the line for tonight as West Virginia at -9.5 / -10 so I'm taking West Virginia at -3 all day, all day.

Yes, I know I still likely need to tinker with the system and that line may be too big -- but we'll see. You may all make fun of my post count now!

Brock Landers

Hey Brock just out of curiousity do you have any thoughts on the New Mexico/Air Force game man?

And by the way I dont know why you're getting all fired up. You need to chill out. I didnt come at you with any aggression. I used logic and reasoning to explain why WV is by no means an easy pick in this game
    no opinion that game, i think you bore the brunt of my "anger" back there because of the time you posted, not what you posted.

We'll all give each other reach arounds after the game!

GO WVU

Strong_Picks
    Strong_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Dbldown.. I agreed with you 100%. This Brock is a joke.. He didn't realize Mountaineers have a weak schedule so far. On the other hand, Auburn had played against good team & bearly loss on those games.

Auburn + the points... BIG bet for me...

Dbldown11

no opinion that game, i think you bore the brunt of my "anger" back there because of the time you posted, not what you posted.

We'll all give each other reach arounds after the game!

GO WVU
    HAHAHA sounds good.

You may want to look at New Mexico +5 by the way. New Mexico is a pretty decent team with 4 losses. their losses are to TCU, Texas A&M, Tulsa, and BYU. 3 of those 4 teams are very good, and they only lost to A&M by 6. Oh and New Mexico DOMINATED Arizona

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

How do you like that on-sides kick Brock ??? Guess I dont know what I'm talking about Huh ?

Aces

Get the Fukk out of here with your BS Logic

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Aces, I think you have the BEST avatar EVER.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

a few more points in this game so far than I expected but the SEC team is playing like I thought they would.

Aces

Nina I'm kinda likin yours as well LOL

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

A big ROLL TIDE to you, Mr. Aces. Let's go own Knoxville!

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

nina you in warrior or decatur tonight

JGSharpSquire
    JGSharpSquire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait what's that? An Auburn choke? Whoa! WEIRD!

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Get the Fukk out of here with your BS Logic
    thats right Fukko, get the FUKK outta here you know it all Fukk you!!

Dbldown, i'll go easy on you, but don't EVER Question my Expertise again pal! i give out winners, with SOLID logic, not Square media reasoning!

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    I'm far from a square pal. Check my track record.
    Square SEC BS Talker

Brock Landers

Aces, Where you at pal??

MMMMMike, Where you at??

Teaser, Stewart outcoached "tubby" 10 to 1 tonight

I'll take my props now and hope i gave those who know college ball the correct side!

Oh and JJ was on auburn, you got mushed before the game ever started! LOL

mmike032

I give you props sir,

so now the SEC is trash right. Auburn= bottom of the SEC barrell.

and since your an excellant capper who picking for the LSU/UGA game.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    I give you props sir,

so now the SEC is trash right. Auburn= bottom of the SEC barrell.

and since your an excellant capper who picking for the LSU/UGA game.
    no one in that one

Though i got a "rubberband" play in the SEC later in the day and one earlier in the day in the Big 10, 7 plays total on Saturday will be posted Tomorrow

Aces

Your pick sucked Auburn just laid an egg in the second half which will send Tuberville packing for sure. Congratulations on one win for the week I had 5 wins a two losses in this game so I'm satisfied but your pick won so props to you even though your a jerk.

Brock Landers

Your pick sucked Auburn just laid an egg in the second half which will send Tuberville packing for sure. Congratulations on one win for the week I had 5 wins a two losses in this game so I'm satisfied but your pick won so props to you even though your a jerk.
    Fuk you my pick sucked, your pick is the one that sucked guy

And Nick Saban is a Phag

Aces

How many times can you get FUK in one thread ?

Brock Landers

How many times can you get FUK in one thread ?
    i learned from JJ, its now in my permanent vocabulary LOL

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

good pick brock

i was on auburn for the game

got a funny feeling and took wvu and over 2nd half and made a little money

say goodbye to tubberville

mmike032

the only reason this was a good pick and you won Brock is cause the douchebag DAC posted his amazing jinx yet again.
    Auburn was outscored 31-0 since his 1/2 time pick

First 1234 Last