Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I dont have time to teach you the constitution or 4th grade history
    ok blondie fly your flag of hatred and servitude . i dont give two shits about it.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post

bold words bitch. why'd you run away to costa rica in the first place pussy ? not educated enough and want to have kids and cant afford the states ?

this is the comment you come back with just cuz i made a crude comment about what that flag really represents ?

maybe someone in costa rica will put some rounds in your head then you will know what the difference between racist and normal phrases are
    Check the air in the tires while you're at it.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    The swastika represents my background. Im not saying I believe in exterminating jews, but it represents me as a person. You don't think I would be offending people by flying it and wearing it do you?
    yes, I think it would offend people & you may get hurt if you wore it on the street

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

this is why SBR needs the profit, for the late night threads. i miss the days of the profit and banker running PT late night.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Check the air in the tires while you're at it.
    i see you just had a newborn huh. i guess you will teach all this bs too him/her as well right. so that they can hate on my future kids ? it is amazing how god allows dumb fuks like you to breed.

clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The "battle" flag symbllizes nothing more or less to me than a hillbilly that is ignorant and uses the flag to show how ignorant they are. Most don't know the actual meaning or history they use it to stand out. It's for attention and a symbolizing of being white.I never see a successful person with a flag on their Mercedes or Escalade. It is always some bumfukk toothless prick in his 1974 Ramcharger.
    His name is Deuce...

THE PROFIT

ok blondie fly your flag of hatred and servitude . i dont give two shits about it.
    its not about hatred at all. I am the least racist person you will find, just ask about me here. Im not asking you to judge me, Im asking how you feel about that FLAG

I have a long post I could tell you about that flag but Im tired so I will wait

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    this is why SBR needs the profit, for the late night threads. i miss the days of the profit and banker running PT late night.
    man, I wish i still could do that. Me & banker, stealthy, ice, sheri, i miss those nights. Just too much shit to do now

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    man, I wish i still could do that. Me & banker, stealthy, ice, sheri, i miss those nights. Just too much shit to do now
    i hear ya. well not the too much shit to do, since I don't but PT isn't that same. forum is boring now. I give ya shit but it's all love and anger that you fcks don't entertain me anymore late night.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profit, the rebel flag doesn't offend me. But it would offend me if I had ancestors that were former slaves.

The Nazi flag doesn't offend me either. But it would offend me if I had ancestors that were tortured in concentration camps.

But even though they don't offend me as an individual, I would never fly one of those flags because I know that it would offend others.

That is why I don't get why people down south, and even out here fly a flag that is going to offend others. Have some respect ya know?

But if you don't care that you're offending others, you better not care if Mexicans are flying the Mexican flag.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Pretty sure that The Profit's Avatar of the flag was really only used for the most part as a battle flag to be able to determine from the south and the north. It was used to determine position of the north and south on the battlefield. That flag was never really recognized as the "official" southern flag. It just became very popular near the end of the war. I could be wrong though. If I am right, I can't see any reason why people should be offended by it.. Just my thoughts

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by clarkacal View Post
    His name is Deuce...
    Deuce is a legend here pal...

Relax.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm going to get one to fly this week on my truck....just for shitts and giggles...wanna see what kind of looks I get rolling through town

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

More people prolly hate my Avator of a simple Muslim praying

Daimoasskage will prolly post within a few mins now

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

i see you just had a newborn huh. i guess you will teach all this bs too him/her as well right. so that they can hate on my future kids ? it is amazing how god allows dumb fuks like you to breed.
    Yes, I will teach him how to instruct people to fill up his gas tank. It's not a bad profession. No need to get disgruntled about it. I appreciate you doing your job.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    More people prolly hate my Avator of a simple Muslim praying

Daimoasskage will prolly post within a few mins now
    i respect that

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm going to get one to fly this week on my truck....just for shitts and giggles...wanna see what kind of looks I get rolling through town
    Don't be a pussy, itchy..
    You're in the south, everybody has the confederate flag...

Do the Jewish one...

That should be really fun..

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I don't think I have ever seen one in this area... I am sure they are around but yet to see one... Maybe if I go inland a little bit....Anyone else in CA see the flag?

flyingillini

Doesn't Jax sport one in the Fake city of Charming in SOA?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** yo flag ***** **** yo flag!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen one in this area... I am sure they are around but yet to see one... Maybe if I go inland a little bit....Anyone else in CA see the flag?
    Fukk that.. You'll see Nazi flags in riverside, redlands, etc..

Nazi lowriders gangbang up there.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Don't be a pussy, itchy..
    You're in the south, everybody has the confederate flag...

Do the Jewish one...

That should be really fun..
    yeah if the toothless wonders around here actually knew their own damn history....they'd know about Judah Benjamin and the great Jewish contribution to the Confederacy's cause . Not sure exactly why we got thrown in with all the KKK hit lists.

THE PROFIT

guys, I would love to discuss this more. I havent gotten to post much lately and I really miss you guys. Ive got to get some sleep now.

Stealthy, I didnt mean to be so hard on ya. You know I love ya even though you are wasting the taxpayers money

call me, stealthy

goodnight guys. May all be well at SBR and may we all as a human race learn from our differences not hate them

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

yeah if the toothless wonders around here actually knew their own damn history....they'd know about Judah Benjamin and the great Jewish contribution to the Confederacy's cause . Not sure exactly why we got thrown in with all the KKK hit lists.
    That guy with the funny mustache...

clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post

But if you don't care that you're offending others, you better not care if Mexicans are flying the Mexican flag.
    So you are equating flying a southern flag in the south to Mexicans flying a Mexican flag in the USA?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Doesn't Jax sport one in the Fake city of Charming in SOA?

Thats a good question. I remember the white pride guys raping Gemma but can't remember any other symbols on the 'good guys' with Jacks and the boys. Can't wait for the new season!

THE PROFIT

Kid Rock caught some shit for flying it I heard

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jmobile I love your Avatar

THE PROFIT

Thats what I love about the USA. We can fly any flag we want & say anything we want, cant we?????

Ask yourself that question, ponder it a moment, & then really think about what this flag means

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by clarkacal View Post
    So you are equating flying a southern flag in the south to Mexicans flying a Mexican flag in the USA?
    have you ever heard about california, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, florida, new mexico,etc, OLD MEXICO....

All use to fly the Mexican flag, just like the confederate Flag use to fly in the south.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That guy with the funny mustache...
    Yeah unfortunately we are not loved by either of the 2 outstanding organizations

Can't catch a fukkin break....

I mean Jews owned slaved during the civil war...and we now drive all the BMW's and have German Shepherd dogs....so see we try and show our mutual support

THE PROFIT

goodnight you princes of maine, kings of new england

flyingillini

Thats a good question. I remember the white pride guys raping Gemma but can't remember any other symbols on the 'good guys' with Jacks and the boys. Can't wait for the new season!
    I can't wait for the new season as well! Breaking Bad and SOA are the only shows I make sure and watch... By far the best on TV.... I am pretty sure Jax and company has that flag somewhere...... Glad to see another fan on here..I am friends with Bobby Munson aka Mark Boone Jr, he lives a few blocks away... we go to the same gym...

flyingillini

Yeah unfortunately we are not loved by either of the 2 outstanding organizations

Can't catch a fukkin break....

I mean Jews owned slaved during the civil war...and we now drive all the BMW's and have German Shepherd dogs....so see we try and show our mutual support
    Ever see the S. Silverman Bit about Jews driving German cars? Pretty funny... I drive a german car and they make the best car!

THE PROFIT

Ever see the S. Silverman Bit about Jews driving German cars? Pretty funny... I drive a german car and they make the best car!
    yes. I love her. thats funny shit

jesus is magic

First 12345 Last