bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

It was hardly card of the year but apart from the main event it was a decent card. You have to remember that the main event for this card was supposed to be Maynard vs Edgar III before Edgar pulled out with an injury. On top of that, Rampage was supposed to face Thiago Silva which would have probably been much more exciting.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    You sir, are a moron.
    You are the idiot if you believe this shit is real.

Takada vs Coleman - come on, total 'work'
    Bob Berry's phantom punch to Shamrock? Please.

Why did Branko Cikatic say in an interview he took 250 large to dump the Maurice Smith fight, and in return get a Gracie fight?

Want more butt-munch

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Tuf 13 finale has a lot more potential with the lower weights and their faster pace.

Would have cussed out dana on twitter if i paid 50 bucks for this.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stopped paying a long time ago. For awhile I streamed it, but lately I have just been downloading the card the following morning so I can fast forward through the bullshit. I just have to avoid seeing the results until I watch it.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I am getting ready for a real card... The Dream fights in a few hours are going to be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post

Its not being broadcast anywhere though, is it?

HDNet isn't showing it until Friday June 3rd. Pisses me off as lately they haven't been showing the Japanese cards live like they use too.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Rampage isn't even half the fighter he used to be. He was a badass back in the PRIDE days. He just wants the fame and money right now. Fighting has become secondary for him.

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    HDNet isn't showing it until Friday June 3rd. Pisses me off as lately they haven't been showing the Japanese cards live like they use too.
    Thanks for viewing date. I love Dream, the fights and the production. I wish the UFC would increase the production value. Add ramps and an intro prior to the walkin.

The Japanesse do production way better.

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Rampage isn't even half the fighter he used to be. He was a badass back in the PRIDE days. He just wants the fame and money right now. Fighting has become secondary for him.
    The first time I watched Rampage fight was against Arona.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Just watch it on the puter or go out to a bar...never paid a dime to dana white

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    finally people are figuring out that this crap is rehearsed and or fixed just like wrestling...people are suckers for paying for this junk sport or show or whatever it is supposed to be...all fake all the time...
    I really hope you're just trolling, otherwise it's worrying that there are people as retarded as you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too commercial now
    Most of it is rigged to a degree

Fools buy pay per view

Fuk those steroid junkies

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    PPV's are fine but I'm starting have serious reservations about interacting with some of the retards on this forum.

There are a few people on here who have some insightful things to say, unfortunately I have to wade through bullshit threads like this most of the time.
    Yeah these threads are full of the retards from "Player's Talk", they should keep these threads there!

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post

Retard post of the day! Someone give this dipshit a cookie.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Mark my words, it may take years to come out, but UFC is predeterimed just like WWE. Wrestling used to try and fool everyone years ago too in its infancy. Then when Vince took control he decided to come clean and admit matches are predeterimed and changed it to sports entertainment and now just “entertainment.” …UFC is the new “sports entertainment” even if they dont care to admit it yet. How ironic it’s home is Las Vegas. The city of UFC fans like Criss Angel and other illusionist.

Do you have special needs by any chance?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I thought you were smarter than this, nash. Comparing ufc to wrestling is stupid. Wrestling was always fake, and everybody knew, except kids. I remember wrestling in the late 70's-early 80's. Chief j strongbow, bob backlund etc. Ufc is real, that's why the shit is becoming boring. If it was all made up, there would be devastating knockouts every fight. This was an incredibly stupid analogy. Not calling you stupid nash. I actually like you and respect your posts.
    Nooo he IS just incredibly stupid! He sounds like one of those bitter dudes who thought WWF/WWE was real for years then on his 21st bday his father told him the truth. From then on anything that resembles fighting has to be fixed!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its real but some of it scripted
    Also got too commercial
    Please give an example of how it's scripted dummy?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Matt Serra vs St Pierre #1...watch the last 60 seconds of the fight particularly where Serra mounts GSP...watch how GSP runs across the entire octagon, that is to get into a positiion where cameras can't see and watch how none of Serra's punches actually land when mounted but yet St Pierre taps to punches...when was last time you saw a #3 P4P tap to punches let alone ones that never even connected.

Hughes vs St Pierre #2 was very obvious if you watch the first fight. Watch the #1 fight then watch #2 and notice the huge difference in aggressiveness in Matt Hughes. It's night and day difference. Hughes threw that fight. Hughes never went for a takedown the entire fight, explain that.

Wanderlei Silva vs Liddell. Come on, Wanderlei goes the entire fight without knees? Come on. Wanderlei knocks Liddell down and then suddenly pulls up and doesn't attack.
    hahaahahah U can't be for real?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You sir, are a moron.

1. GSP is not exactly the toughest guy in the world.

2. Hughes knew he got lucky the first time and couldn't take GSP down the first time they fought.

3. Wanderlei isn't very smart either.

And you're implying that if it's fixed then no one ever gets "really" knocked out? lol
    First time I salute a post by you 209!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    Anyone else done getting these.... they just don't seem to be what they were 2-3 years ago when people actually fought instead of dancing around the octagon. Fights actually got finished and didn't go to the judge's score card 65% of the time.
    If 65% of the fights go the distance then why don't you just bet on it?

Love all you jokers who say it's so predictable and boring yet don't bet on it!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You are the idiot if you believe this shit is real.

Takada vs Coleman - come on, total 'work'
    Bob Berry's phantom punch to Shamrock? Please.

Why did Branko Cikatic say in an interview he took 250 large to dump the Maurice Smith fight, and in return get a Gracie fight?

Want more butt-munch
    U've just mentioned isolated incidents and characters, either fights that happened in Japan or very old UFC fights, has no relevance to today.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

NBA is also worked too, I mean haven't you seen the Harlem globetrotters

Poppa Catfish

I'm kidding of course, UFC is extremely rigged, talked to Josh the other day, he trolled everybody real bad with that whole broken orbital bit, you want to know the great part is it was just make up.
    Last edited by Poppa Catfish; 05-30-11 at 05:42 AM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

and its fake that Lesnar had a foot of his colon removed, he's gonna pop out from under the cage during the Dos santos/Carwin fight and hit em' both with a chair

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    I'm kidding of course, UFC is extremely rigged, talked to Josh the other day, he trolled everybody real bad with that whole broken orbital bit, you want to know the great part is it was just make up.
    Ha yeah, similar situation with Hominick:

And Sylvia:

And how they faked Corey Hill's broken foot was impressive:

And this was the biggest fake ever:

Poppa Catfish

They mix in just the right amount of fights where absolutely nothing happens to throw people off the scent.

Now that I broke the vow of silence on AKA internal stuff, Jon isn't really hurt either, his character is in the process of being rewritten. I can't say too much, but in the future he is going to be showing off his tremendous kick boxing techniques.

Poppa Catfish

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    and its fake that Lesnar had a foot of his colon removed, he's gonna pop out from under the cage during the Dos santos/Carwin fight and hit em' both with a chair
    I read this as he's gonna poop out.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

it's a decent ppv.. dana white is piss though..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    That would be gold!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    They mix in just the right amount of fights where absolutely nothing happens to throw people off the scent.

Now that I broke the vow of silence on AKA internal stuff, Jon isn't really hurt either, his character is in the process of being rewritten. I can't say too much, but in the future he is going to be showing off his tremendous kick boxing techniques.
    I heard that they also considering turning Bisping from a heel in to a face, a key part of this will be him suddenly developing a deep Southern Alabama drool of an accent.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I thought you were smarter than this, nash. Comparing ufc to wrestling is stupid. Wrestling was always fake, and everybody knew, except kids. I remember wrestling in the late 70's-early 80's. Chief j strongbow, bob backlund etc. Ufc is real, that's why the shit is becoming boring. If it was all made up, there would be devastating knockouts every fight. This was an incredibly stupid analogy. Not calling you stupid nash. I actually like you and respect your posts.
    I compare the UFC to pro boxing, there is a lot, I mean a lot of back room and in ring shady stuff.

Of course it's not as bad as wrestling, I tend to be a wise ass every now and then because I like to provoke responses from some of you, this is what I was going for, I wanted to see who actually thought UFC was *squeaky* clean, it's not, there are tons of examples that it's not, just like boxing.

But those who think this is 100 percent legit, is so wrong.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

it's you 25 yr old saps that watch this crap and believe it's real that fuels the industry. continue to pay for it but don't you think the fighters (actors) aren't saying we can't continue to keep pounding each other in oblivion or we won't have a gig for very long. we've got those loyal 18-25 cash disposable marks paying us so we have to get this in check.

stevenash

we've got those loyal 18-25 cash disposable marks paying us so we have to get this in check.
    Love those 19 year old Staten Island guido wanna bes that wear all the gear,that talk like this "just tap out yo"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

it's you 25 yr old saps that watch this crap and believe it's real that fuels the industry. continue to pay for it but don't you think the fighters (actors) aren't saying we can't continue to keep pounding each other in oblivion or we won't have a gig for very long. we've got those loyal 18-25 cash disposable marks paying us so we have to get this in check.
    Not sure if serious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I compare the UFC to pro boxing, there is a lot, I mean a lot of back room and in ring shady stuff.

Of course it's not as bad as wrestling, I tend to be a wise ass every now and then because I like to provoke responses from some of you, this is what I was going for, I wanted to see who actually thought UFC was *squeaky* clean, it's not, there are tons of examples that it's not, just like boxing.

But those who think this is 100 percent legit, is so wrong.
    No sport is "100 percent legit", there are always going to be shady people in any sport. I dont get how you sayin it's the same as WWE and people responding that it's not means that people think it's squeaky clean!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Love those 19 year old Staten Island guido wanna bes that wear all the gear,that talk like this "just tap out yo"
    Wtf does staten island have to do with this mma isn't even legal in NY.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are the idiot if you believe this shit is real. Takada vs Coleman - come on, total 'work' Bob Berry's phantom punch to Shamrock? Please. Why did Branko Cikatic say in an interview he took 250 large to dump the Maurice Smith fight, and in return get a Gracie fight? Want more butt-munch
    lol you're so stupid you should really just kill yourself if you think these knockouts are fake...Your idiocy cannot be comprehended by one man. There's absolutely no way there's a human being older than 15 years old that can actually be so stupid to think that these fights are fake.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nooo he IS just incredibly stupid! He sounds like one of those bitter dudes who thought WWF/WWE was real for years then on his 21st bday his father told him the truth. From then on anything that resembles fighting has to be fixed!
    Dude, I could make you tap out in 90 seconds, yo.

stevenash

lol you're so stupid you should really just kill yourself if you think these knockouts are fake...Your idiocy cannot be comprehended by one man. There's absolutely no way there's a human being older than 15 years old that can actually be so stupid to think that these fights are fake.
    I could make you tap out in SIXTY seconds, yo.

You got your 'tap out' PJ's on?

First 1234 Last