tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

McCain - The Choice of Terrorists

Al-Qaeda will have to support McCain in the coming election," said a commentary posted Monday on the extremist Web site al-Hesbah, which is closely linked to the terrorist group

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...102102477.html

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

tHAT IS JUST LIBREL BULLSHIT TAX, ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T WANT THEIR TAXES INCRESED SHOULD WANT HIM.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Or Obama would be cool for them too cause he would talk his way through it meanwhile Israel is attacked the world begins WW3. Pleading solves issues sometimes.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

who gives a shit about israel
    they arent our problem
    they can handle themselves
    our support of israel has cost us dearly

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    tHAT IS JUST LIBREL BULLSHIT TAX, ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T WANT THEIR TAXES INCRESED SHOULD WANT HIM.
    How so? The newspaper is reporting what was on the al-Hesbah website. Are you saying that al-Hesbah are a liberal bunch of people?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    who gives a shit about israel
    they arent our problem
    they can handle themselves
    our support of israel has cost us dearly
    What will Obama do for you? How will Obama better your life here in the US? What benefits of Obama in office will you take advantage of?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I used to vote Republican every election. They spend less money, so they don't have to tax as much.

In the last 8 years, the Republicans have spent more than any democrat. they have raised spending faster and increased the deficit faster than any non-World War II administration.

If you're spending a lot more than you're taxing, you have to pay off your debt or go bankrupt. The republicans are ignoring this reality. At some point, you have to pay your debts (by raising taxes). This rampant spending is what turned me off of the GOP.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I used to vote Republican every election. They spend less money, so they don't have to tax as much.

In the last 8 years, the Republicans have spent more than any democrat. they have raised spending faster and increased the deficit faster than any non-World War II administration.

If you're spending a lot more than you're taxing, you have to pay off your debt or go bankrupt. The republicans are ignoring this reality. At some point, you have to pay your debts (by raising taxes). This rampant spending is what turned me off of the GOP.
    Valid points.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

if i am not mistaken our spend during wwII on a percentage basis was much higher. what followed wwII was the biggest economic boom known to man....

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    they paying garbage men over $250,000 a year now?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

Yes.

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    Al-Qaeda will have to support McCain in the coming election," said a commentary posted Monday on the extremist Web site al-Hesbah, which is closely linked to the terrorist group

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...102102477.html
    Since that comes from their public website it's fairly obvious whom they really support.