Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pharmacist kills gun toting robber, gets life in prison

Cliff notes:

A pharmacist at a small time pharmacy in Oklahoma is on duty. Two black kids run in, both masked and one with a gun pointed at the pharmacist and demand drugs and money. Pharmacist grabs his gun and shoots one kid in the head. Then chases the other kid out of the store. Upon re-entering the store, the pharmacist states the kid on the ground was trying to get up so he shot him 6 more times, killing him instantly.

This just went to trial and after only four hours of deliberation a 12 person jury (8 female, 4 male) unanimously convicted this pharmacist of 1st degree murder (pre-meditated) and sentenced him to life in prison.

Now this guy that was protecting himself as well as two other female employees spends the rest of his life behind bars for killing a gun toting robber. What a bunch of bullshit
    http://www.newsok.com/oklahoma-city-...ad_story_photo

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...42-504083.html

http://newsok.com/pharmacyshootings

The family of the slain robber has done a great job of making this public. This puts a lot of pressure on the DA to convict. Seeing a grieving mother on TV hollering "oh Jesus" while sobbing tends to do this. I think this guy is a hero...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I understand shooting him the first time, but if the kid is probably trying to leave let him LEAVE.

Maybe 2nd degree murder though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

blacks AGAIN

both kids deserved to die

this pharmacist is a hero

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

This is why you do not work 9-5

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

More than anything this highlights how unjust our justice system can be. Does this guy really deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail? The guy has no priors, is a productive tax paying citizen with a respectable job. He also got a thug, thief and potential murderer off the streets

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    blacks AGAIN

http://www.click2houston.com/news/828906/detail.html

Whites at it again.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

1st shot was self-defense.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th were dirty harry.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

A black man is the president of the US, what do you expect?

I bet if the pharmacist was black this would not have happened

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    1st shot was self-defense.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th were dirty harry.
    take out race and everybody would see this.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

The security camera recordings show Parker and a friend, Jevontai Ingram, then 14, rush into the drugstore. Ingram points a handgun at the two female workers who flee to a backroom. Parker, who does not have a gun, tries to adjust a gray mask. Parker drops to the floor when the pharmacist shoots him in the head.

The recordings show Ingram flees from the store. Ersland follows the fleeing robber outside, then returns to the store, walks by where Parker has fallen (Obviously does not see him as a threat any longer if he walks right past past him), gets a second gun, walks back to Parker and shoots five more times.

The last shots were fired from 18 to 24 inches away and struck Parker in the abdomen and chest, according to the testimony.

Good call ... guy shoots the unarmed boy in the head (fair shot as his store was being robbed) .. then he goes outside to chase the others .. does not get them .. comes back inside .. walks past the boy he had already shot in the head (the boy was unarmed and had not moved since the first shot to the head) the guy then picks up a second gun and unloads another 5 rounds into the motionless body from 18-24 inches away ...

Absolutely excessive force and pre-meditated IMHO.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I haven't fully read the story, but if he shot the guy the first time and when he came back and that guy was trying to get back up, it really depends if that guy had a gun as well or not. If that guy had a gun then he can shoot the second and whatever time as defense but if he didn't have a weapon, then it's considered murder. First degree seems extremely harsh. I am most confident that they are going to appeal this case and tone it down to manslaughter

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Kinger, certainly not just blacks. When I see these dirty white cops sink to pack mentality and abuse power I feel the exact same way as I do right now. Outraged that we as citizens let this shit go on. We are NOT the government. We have NO power other than to vote Good luck actually getting a candidate on the ballot that will make a difference.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Difference between shooting someone robbing you and executing them once they are already shot in the head on the ground...

Guy's BS story about what he was doing... http://youtu.be/_h0Z3kXHwqE

Video of what really happened.... http://youtu.be/YHshsgpsxFg

I'm from Oklahoma and can tell you that anyone using justified force to defend themselves or others would never be convicted here...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

pre meditated. I guess the mom doesnt think they had a gun or robbing the place either. Life i prison, dont get it

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    The security camera recordings show Parker and a friend, Jevontai Ingram, then 14, rush into the drugstore. Ingram points a handgun at the two female workers who flee to a backroom. Parker, who does not have a gun, tries to adjust a gray mask. Parker drops to the floor when the pharmacist shoots him in the head. The recordings show Ingram flees from the store. Ersland follows the fleeing robber outside, then returns to the store, walks by where Parker has fallen (Obviously does not see him as a threat any longer if he walks right past past him), gets a second gun, walks back to Parker and shoots five more times. The last shots were fired from 18 to 24 inches away and struck Parker in the abdomen and chest, according to the testimony. Good call ... guy shoots the unarmed boy in the head (fair shot as his store was being robbed) .. then he goes outside to chase the others .. does not get them .. comes back inside .. walks past the boy he had already shot in the head (the boy was unarmed and had not moved since the first shot to the head) the guy then picks up a second gun and unloads another 5 rounds into the motionless body from 18-24 inches away ... Absolutely excessive force and pre-meditated IMHO.
    JW, it's easy to say that. Lets not forget though this guy just had a gun pointed at him and two female employees, he claims there was a shot fired at him. Should this guy really be spending the rest of his life in prison? Did he make a mistake by shooting the kid more than once, probably, not certainly. However, what was premeditated was the robbery itself. I don't think there was enough time lapsed between the first shot and the subsequent shots to be considered pre-meditated. ZERO percent chance I would've put this guy away for life, regardless of race.

jjgold

Ok I saw some videos

Guy did go overboard

He deserves jail

I take it back

Corbin always admits when he is wrong

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    JW, it's easy to say that. Lets not forget though this guy just had a gun pointed at him and two female employees, he claims there was a shot fired at him. Should this guy really be spending the rest of his life in prison? Did he make a mistake by shooting the kid more than once, probably, not certainly. However, what was premeditated was the robbery itself. I don't think there was enough time lapsed between the first shot and the subsequent shots to be considered pre-meditated. ZERO percent chance I would've put this guy away for life, regardless of race.
    I agree with you completely. Would this kid be dead had he decided to stay home that day instead of holding up a store with his friend? No. They came onto this man's property and held a gun at him. Being shot at is a risk they took when they chose to hold up the store. He deserves some jail time for allegedly executing the kid, but not life in prison.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Corbin, LIFE IN PRISON THOUGH? 1st degree murder requires pre-meditation. To me, this is hardly pre-meditated because he was likely making an irrational decision due to the situation these two kids just put him in.

When you point a gun at someone during a robbery you should always expect that dying is a real possibility. This pharmacist and two female employees could have very well been amongst the dead instead.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    blacks AGAIN

Racism, racism, thats racist!

But seriously yea it was obvious they were black, I think if I ever saw one of these videos where the robber was white I would have a stroke, minorities are 20% of the population and commit 95% of the violent crimes, meanwhile those Oklahoman inbreds send the pharmacist to prison for life for killing an armed robber in self-defense (whose 3 accomplices got life in prison anyway which will cost the taxpayers 40k/year each to house them).

How bout when you bust up in someones home or business with guns drawn to rob them if they happen to kill yea well too fuckin bad, the prosecutor that took this case meanwhile prolly lives in some suburb with 1% black population so hell never encounter some crazy n#### with a loaded 9 mm in his face demanding his shit and shoots him anyway bc he saw his face

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    The security camera recordings show Parker and a friend, Jevontai Ingram, then 14, rush into the drugstore. Ingram points a handgun at the two female workers who flee to a backroom. Parker, who does not have a gun, tries to adjust a gray mask. Parker drops to the floor when the pharmacist shoots him in the head.

The recordings show Ingram flees from the store. Ersland follows the fleeing robber outside, then returns to the store, walks by where Parker has fallen (Obviously does not see him as a threat any longer if he walks right past past him), gets a second gun, walks back to Parker and shoots five more times.

The last shots were fired from 18 to 24 inches away and struck Parker in the abdomen and chest, according to the testimony.

Good call ... guy shoots the unarmed boy in the head (fair shot as his store was being robbed) .. then he goes outside to chase the others .. does not get them .. comes back inside .. walks past the boy he had already shot in the head (the boy was unarmed and had not moved since the first shot to the head) the guy then picks up a second gun and unloads another 5 rounds into the motionless body from 18-24 inches away ...

Absolutely excessive force and pre-meditated IMHO.
    I feel the same, should've got on the phone with 911 while watching the kid on the floor, to see if he tried anything slick or whatever. No need to shoot someone already down, unless he had killed your wife and/or kids or sh!t like that...

jjgold

Not life....maybe a year or two

bettilimbroke999

Next time the guy will get up and blow the pharmacists and 2 white womens heads off and finish the robbery, ppl will say why the **** didnt he shoot the armed robber that dumb ****

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Watched the video, sick fu%k is a dead man walking, unless they pull so bullsh!t technicality and he gets out after 8-10 years...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    I feel the same, should've got on the phone with 911 while watching the kid on the floor, to see if he tried anything slick or whatever. No need to shoot someone already down, unless he had killed your wife and/or kids or sh!t like that...
    Was the force excessive, sure it was, but what difference does it even make, the kid was gonna get life in prison like his 3 accomplices anyway, when you get killed committing a crime for which you were guaranteed to get life in prison can you really justify sending the guy that killed you to jail for life?

I mean a year maybe 2 would've been reasonable I guess, personally I wouldnt have given him a second in jail, if the fuckin punks hadnt armed robbed him theyd both still be out gangbangin and doing drive bys today, their poor decision making to rob a guy with a couple loaded guns cost one of them their life and the other 3 life sentences, next time rob Walgreens or somethin

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

All thugs should be exterminated especially blacks and Mexican ones

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    All thugs should be exterminated especially blacks and Mexican ones
    not these inbred??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Racism, racism, thats racist!

But seriously yea it was obvious they were black, I think if I ever saw one of these videos where the robber was white I would have a stroke, minorities are 20% of the population and commit 95% of the violent crimes, meanwhile those Oklahoman inbreds send the pharmacist to prison for life for killing an armed robber in self-defense (whose 3 accomplices got life in prison anyway which will cost the taxpayers 40k/year each to house them).

How bout when you bust up in someones home or business with guns drawn to rob them if they happen to kill yea well too fuckin bad, the prosecutor that took this case meanwhile prolly lives in some suburb with 1% black population so hell never encounter some crazy n#### with a loaded 9 mm in his face demanding his shit and shoots him anyway bc he saw his face
    you need to get out more, fat inbred.

Whites never rob!!

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

He deserves it after seeing that video. The black guy is already down for the count you don't need to go get another gun and shoot him five times in the abdomen.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

if the fuckin punks hadnt armed robbed him theyd both still be out gangbangin and doing drive bys today, their poor decision making to rob a guy with a couple loaded guns cost one of them their life and the other 3 life sentences, next time rob Walgreens or somethin

The guy he shot was not armed .. did you even read the article or watch the video ?

There was one guy with a gun (the one that got away) .. the guy that was already on the ground with a shot to the head who was not moving was never armed during the entire robbery.

If the pharmacist was worried about him getting up and attacking him (despite a gunshot to the head) why did he walk back past him to get the second gun?

He got the second gun to finish him off ... (premeditated) ... the guy he shot was unarmed, unconscious on the ground and had not moved since being shot in the head shortly after he walked into the store ... (excessive)
    Last edited by jw; 05-28-11 at 05:06 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    He deserves it after seeing that video. The black guy is already down for the count you don't need to go get another gun and shoot him five times in the abdomen.
    You dont need to do alot of things, but if someone broke into my home theyd look like swiss cheese when they carted em out, yea 1 bullet knocked him out or whatever, who the **** gives a shit, that's why its a 15 round magazine so you can make sure the ************ is dead, if you're too much of a pussy to kill him then why shoot him in the first place, just get robbed and get your families heads blown off by some gangbangin n****rs like you deserve
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-28-11 at 05:09 PM.

777_hotstreak
    777_hotstreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

i used to be a robber myself so i gotta take their side with this one im glad that **** got life i hope they give em hell for killing that yung boy
    Last edited by 777_hotstreak; 05-28-11 at 05:10 PM.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I don't agree with the guy getting life. He should get house arrest for 3 years.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

You dont need to do alot of things, but if someone broke into my home theyd look like swiss cheese when they carted em out, yea 1 bullet knocked him out or whatever, who the **** gives a shit, that's why its a 15 rd magazine so you can make sure the ************ is dead, if you're too much of a pussy to kill him then just get robbed and get your families heads blown off by some gangbangin n****rs like you deserve
    If the guy had put 6 rounds into the him alongside the first shot that hit him in the head - fine - i'd agree with you ... but he didn't .. he calmly walked back past him - got another gun and then finished him off ..

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

definitely made some poor choices there but he probably shoulda got about 15 years.

1234 ... Last