Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

It always amazes me how the media tries to make us feel some sort of guilt for those who commit crimes

THEY WERE COMMITTING CRIMES GENIUSES

You either have the brains not to commit them or you live your life like a fuking idiot and get shot

End of story

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    It always amazes me how the media tries to make us feel some sort of guilt for those who commit crimes

You either have the brains not to commit them or you live your life like a fuking idiot and get shot

End of story
    Noone feels guilty for the scumbags BUT this pharmacist is a sicko. If you can't see that then your blind. That guy was waiting to kill someone, it was just pure luck it was a robber. This guy was a walking, talking Michael Douglas Falling Down.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

End of story
    Fukk it.

If I ever see a old grandma jay walking...
    I'm going to drop kick her....

Fukking criminals.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Noone feels guilty for the scumbags BUT this pharmacist is a sicko. If you can't see that then your blind. That guy was waiting to kill someone, it was just pure luck it was a robber. This guy was a walking, talking Michael Douglas Falling Down.
    The sharpshooting dumbfukk shoots the kid without the gun...

Then executes him....

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    1st shot was self-defense.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th were dirty harry.
    Agreed...... I would have issues with premeditation however he acted no better than the "THUGS"

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

No one has convinced me to feel sorry for the people trying but failing to commit ARMED ROBBERY

Sorry

Some idiots walk into my business or home with a gun pointed at me and end up dead oh well

Try again guys

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No one has convinced me to feel sorry for the people trying but failing to commit ARMED ROBBERY

Sorry

Some idiots walk into my business or home with a gun pointed at me and end up dead oh well

Try again guys

Try to understand cougar...

The first shot was fukking great, they came in with guns, they deserved it..

The execution is the problem....

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Damn, let alone all that time he spent in school to be a pharmacist in the first place.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Okay Mayan I guess I get what you are saying there, but from the angle of the video we have no idea if that kid still had his gun or was trying to get up or anything.

Hardly concrete from that angle.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Try to understand cougar... The first shot was fukking great, they came in with guns, they deserved it.. The execution is the problem....
    would you feel the same if that was your wife or daughter having the gun pointed at them by those sweet robbers?

no human is thinking rationally at that time, so easy to play monday morning quarterback

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Okay Mayan I guess I get what you are saying there, but from the angle of the video we have no idea if that kid still had his gun or was trying to get up or anything.

Hardly concrete from that angle.
    Yeah but that kid that got shot never had a gun....

The lil fukker couldn't even put on his ski mask.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

End of story
    the crime doesnt always fit the punishment. i hope you dont get shot in the head and then 6 times in the chest for gambling or jay walking.

if youre threatening the life and/or well-being of others then they can protect themselves but it doesnt give you the right to murder them if it wasnt necessary in order to protect yourself.

if he just had been ok with the head shot, he'd be doin interviews on tv wearin medals n sh*t.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    would you feel the same if that was your wife or daughter having the gun pointed at them by those sweet robbers?

no human is thinking rationally at that time, so easy to play monday morning quarterback
    What? You think I would feel threaten from a kid shot in the head that's in the ground with no gun....

Like I said the first shot was deserved...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

So the guy getting a gun pointed at him has to have the presence of mind to know what kid had the gun???

He isn't a police officer, he is fearing for his life.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he should get community service. about 40 hours of picking up trash on interstate highway ramps should about cover it.. only because he re-shot the kid...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

So the guy getting a gun pointed at him has to have the presence of mind to know what kid had the gun???

I know nobody could tell if they had a gun or not if they were getting robbed....... He got shot in the head, too bad, he tried to rob a store, he deserved it......

The problem is after shooting the guy in the head he goes outside(not caring about the women inside) then comes back in, gets another gun and executes a kid shot in the head already.....

That old man was a trigger happy muthafukka and he deserves to go to jail....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i would be so pissed off if i got killed robbing a drug-store. just doesn't seem fair.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    A black man is the president of the US, what do you expect?

I bet if the pharmacist was black this would not have happened
    not smart enough

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

Yep, pharmacist woulda been better off giving the robbers whatever they wanted, then the pharmacist gets shot in the head anyway, since these kids were so bumbling. i.e., Let the kid put his mask on right, let his buddy hand him the gun the boy dropped walking into the store, then shoot the pharmacist dead. Leave pharmacy.

I applaud the pharmacist protecting those around him. I'd be crazy shooting someone the first bullet, the remaining 6 or 7 bullets I shoot mean nothing because I'd be a whack job by then.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

COUGAR- NOBODY SAID THE FIRST SHOT WAS WRONG. AND THATS NOT WHY HES GOING TO PRISON.

the controversy is that when the kid is laying on the floor with his head open...after the pharmacist exits, re-enters, goes to grab another gun- he puts several more shots into him with the intent to kill him.

the jury assessed that he exceeded self defense and graduated to murder- that at that point with the subsequent shots- he was no longer in danger and was just putting more bullets into him from point blank range while he laid on the ground bleeding, immobilized and unarmed.

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Should probably get jail time, but to get life for a "pre-meditated" MURDER when acting in self defense? Uhhh..

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    More than anything this highlights how unjust our justice system can be. Does this guy really deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail? The guy has no priors, is a productive tax paying citizen with a respectable job. He also got a thug, thief and potential murderer off the streets
    1st shot was self-defense. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th were dirty harry.
    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    The security camera recordings show Parker and a friend, Jevontai Ingram, then 14, rush into the drugstore. Ingram points a handgun at the two female workers who flee to a backroom. Parker, who does not have a gun, tries to adjust a gray mask. Parker drops to the floor when the pharmacist shoots him in the head. The recordings show Ingram flees from the store. Ersland follows the fleeing robber outside, then returns to the store, walks by where Parker has fallen (Obviously does not see him as a threat any longer if he walks right past past him), gets a second gun, walks back to Parker and shoots five more times. The last shots were fired from 18 to 24 inches away and struck Parker in the abdomen and chest, according to the testimony. Good call ... guy shoots the unarmed boy in the head (fair shot as his store was being robbed) .. then he goes outside to chase the others .. does not get them .. comes back inside .. walks past the boy he had already shot in the head (the boy was unarmed and had not moved since the first shot to the head) the guy then picks up a second gun and unloads another 5 rounds into the motionless body from 18-24 inches away ... Absolutely excessive force and pre-meditated IMHO.
    I agree. Once he was shot the threat was gone. You can't do anything at that point. Get your other gun and keep it pointed at him till the police get there and let them deal with it at that point. Problem solved.

James

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Was the force excessive, sure it was, but what difference does it even make, the kid was gonna get life in prison like his 3 accomplices anyway, when you get killed committing a crime for which you were guaranteed to get life in prison can you really justify sending the guy that killed you to jail for life? I mean a year maybe 2 would've been reasonable I guess, personally I wouldnt have given him a second in jail, if the fuckin punks hadnt armed robbed him theyd both still be out gangbangin and doing drive bys today, their poor decision making to rob a guy with a couple loaded guns cost one of them their life and the other 3 life sentences, next time rob Walgreens or somethin
    Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    You dont need to do alot of things, but if someone broke into my home theyd look like swiss cheese when they carted em out, yea 1 bullet knocked him out or whatever, who the **** gives a shit, that's why its a 15 round magazine so you can make sure the ************ is dead, if you're too much of a pussy to kill him then why shoot him in the first place, just get robbed and get your families heads blown off by some gangbangin n****rs like you deserve
    Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    If the guy had put 6 rounds into the him alongside the first shot that hit him in the head - fine - i'd agree with you ... but he didn't .. he calmly walked back past him - got another gun and then finished him off ..
    JW said what I was about to say.

James

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    This isn't NY or LA, this is fukking Oklahoma. We take this shit seriously. Guy had every right to defend himself. There are likely only 12 people in the whole state that believe this guy is guilty of Murder 1. What the guy did was wrong but in NO way does he deserve to be put away for life. Maybe a few years, 5 max. The guy did not instigate this. He just reacted. The jury got it wrong here. We protect the rights of the criminals while prosecuting the guys that pay the bills. Guess what, I'm sure the kids family will go on living in their section 8 housing collecting food stamps and SSI all while the pharmacist won't pay taxes. Huge win for society here
    Why do the kids have to follow the law but not the pharmacist? If your going to own a gun you have to know the law. Yes he had the right to defend himself and did that with the first gun. He murdered a kid with the second one.

James

Flexin

If the kid that was shot and killed was such a threat, why did he leave him in the store with the two female workers that he was "protecting"

James

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Dude murderedv thatb kid when he unloaded another five shots, deserved jail time

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pharmacist is a piece of shit for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th shot. glad he's going to prison.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

you need to get out more, fat inbred. Whites never rob!!
    you're as bad a racist white guy. boo hoo, they came in threatening to murder and one of them got a taste of what he was threatening. excessive no doubt, but if someone is coming in pointing a gun at me, I'd execute their ass too. worthless scum but it's the workers fault like he invited the scum to come in and attempt to rob him.

take out race and everybody would see this.
    yeah I'm sure if it was a white guy, you'd be up in arms about this. nice to bring up neo nazis think that has anything to do with this. if one of your mexican buddies did this, you wouldn't give a shit so don't act holier than thou.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you serious? He was just waiting in a shitty pharmacy job for someone to come in and threaten his life so he could kill him. Fckin genius.

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

when you get robbed, you have to assume the other side is armed. this has to be self defense. apparently not. maybe they have to have metal detectors in drug stores.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Why do the kids have to follow the law but not the pharmacist? If your going to own a gun you have to know the law. Yes he had the right to defend himself and did that with the first gun. He murdered a kid with the second one.

James
    Poor kid coming into the store pointing a gun at everyone. That pharmacist was just out of control waiting to murder someone threatening his life. I don't give a **** that he shot him and he was on the ground, the video shows nothing. If the so called victim on the ground had a gun, he would have gladly shot the employee but no worries we have to sit back and think it out while people are threatening us.

Cuse0323

Fukk it.

If I ever see a old grandma jay walking...
    I'm going to drop kick her....

Fukking criminals.
    Great comparison. Jay walking grandma vs. a gun wielding robber, not much of a difference there.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

http://newsok.com/multimedia/video/61022700001

Unreal vid!
    The doctor dude should have stop after the 1st bullet. But the guy probably got scared for his life and shot away. It's either him or you.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

1st shot was self-defense.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th were dirty harry.

True, but you dont know if the kid had another gun or not. So I will say 4, 5 and 6 were dirty harry. 2 and 3 were still self-defense.

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Shooting the kid 6 more times was definitely excessive but I don't think that a life sentence is fair given the circumstances. Probably somewhere between 2-5 years would have been a reasonable punishment. Hopefully his sentence will be reduced after appeals.

First 123456 ... Last