LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    And your mother is a whore who likes black dudes to shoot nuts all over her face.
    Why are you so angry? Do you own a pitbull you dumb prick?

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

oh damn thats freakin crazy. pittbulls especially are known to have a bad temperment.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Why are you so angry? Do you own a pitbull you dumb prick?
    I'm black asshole. You said pitbulls are dumb like their black owners. Eat a dikk.

edit to avoid new post: Yea, no place for racism here... leads to quick vacation from SBR.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 05-29-11 at 02:30 PM. Reason: edit to avoid new post:

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I just don;t get it. It's about time people stopped trying to defend the breed, sure whoever the owner is can have a degree of influence, but ultimately these dogs are dangerous. get a lab, or a golden retriever...theyre lady picker upers too

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

loop a chain around a nice thick branch attached securely to the father's arms, dump a few gallons of cow and pigs blood on him, and let his 'monster dogs' loose for a few bit while he dangles like the stuffed animals he trained them on.

see how quickly he becomes a crying whiny bitch

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Too bad Michael Vick didn't get it instead.Lots of cities like Winnipeg are banning pit bulls.I don't like the banning of much of anything but these seemingly gentle dogs are bred to go off on tangents.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Its not the fukkin dogs fault....Fukkin parents shouldnt have been given reproductive organs in the 1st place....What kind of dipshit mixes a known psychotic breed of canine in the same vicinity as a young child Parents should do 5yrs minimum...

First 123