Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Bashing America is the new fad at SBR

I love all the America bashing. All these people from 3rd world countries, armed with only a laptop putting us down while in their own country women get publicly stoned for offenses that would wouldn't even rise to the level of misdemeanor anywhere else, their schools are indoctrination camps to turn today's innocents into tomorrow's terrorists, while all but a handful of powerful men live in squalor due to little or no public services. I won't be changing places anytime soon.

Did you hear what the terrorist's father said to his friend? "Abdul, I've got good news and bad news on this day. The good news is that my son Akbar has been matyred as he drove his car filled with explosives straight into a Zionist school bus, killing the driver and all the children aboard. The bad news is...he used my Chevy!"

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    I love all the America bashing. All these people from 3rd world countries, armed with only a laptop putting us down while in their own country women get publicly stoned for offenses that would wouldn't even rise to the level of misdemeanor anywhere else, their schools are indoctrination camps to turn today's innocents into tomorrow's terrorists, while all but a handful of powerful men live in squalor due to little or no public services. I won't be changing places anytime soon. Did you hear what the terrorist's father said to his friend? "Abdul, I've got good news and bad news on this day. The good news is that my son Akbar has been matyred as he drove his car filled with explosives straight into a Zionist school bus, killing the driver and all the children aboard. The bad news is...he used my Chevy!"
    ppl bash america so u feel the need to stereotype on the rest of the world that u have yet to see

yeah stereotypical american

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

SJ, even though our country is currently on the decline, it is still in much better shape than any third world country. The big cities are still thriving.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

SJ quit your bitchin...your're making us look bad

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Our public education system is really good isn't it?

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    SJ, even though our country is currently on the decline, it is still in much better shape than any third world country. The big cities are still thriving.
    Ouman, if you read my post, you would know that I am very proud of our coutnry and the bashing is due to a long harbored jealousy of our country by those who have been the beneficiaries of our philanthropic largesse. Americans give to causes all over the world but you don't see anyone giving back to us. I truly believe we must be more of a libertarian state and take care of ourselves first. The rest of the world accepts our charity while reveling in our failures.

ouman101

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Boring. U are just an audience to the puppet show.
    Last edited by paco; 05-27-11 at 09:12 AM.

Swinging Johnson

Ouman, read above your post, I think you may have missed it.

ouman101

Ouman, if you read my post, you would know that I am very proud of our coutnry and the bashing is due to a long harbored jealousy of our country by those who have been the beneficiaries of our philanthropic largesse. Americans give to causes all over the world but you don't see anyone giving back to us. I truly believe we must be more of a libertarian state and take care of ourselves first. The rest of the world accepts our charity while reveling in our failures.
    Couldn't agree more. We give more than any other country, yet they get off when something bad happens to our country. I wish that we wouldn't give so much and use that money/resources for our own country.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

the bashing is not due to jealousy, and it is usually not bashing "americans", it is bashing the policies of the dual citizens of us/israel that are running the usa. if you were a true american you would speak out about the FACT that a FOREIGN leader (netanyahu) just got 30 standing ovations by our congress while a true AMERICAN patriot got booed, beaten, and hospitalized for exercising her constitutional rights and telling him to end his war crimes.

many americans are amazingly arrogant, as you prove by thinking the rest of the world cares enough about your insignificant life to be jealous of it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it, BuddyBear, GonzosDirtyTrail, and illmatick

paco

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. We give more than any other country, yet they get off when something bad happens to our country. I wish that we wouldn't give so much and use that money/resources for our own country.
    Also take more than any other country. Lets not forget the trillions of Iraq oil coming to the red,white and blue

ouman101

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Also take more than any other country. Lets not forget the trillions of Iraq oil coming to the red,white and blue
    Last time I checked, oil isn't free. I sure as hell am not getting free gas. The Food and Aid that we give to other countries does not cost them a dime.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SwingingJohnson is 100% right.

Some on here......mostly idiot, foreign teenagers or wannabe muslim gangsters.....think its cool to talk about how sh*tty America is while not a single one of them has the balls to move away from the country thats given them freedom and opportunities their homeland never would.

Being an American citizen and making supportive posts about bin Laden, posting pics of machetes used for beheading innocent Americans, etc.....none of these things make you look cool. They only make you look an ungrateful, immature prikkk. One who's not yet sharp enough to be thankful they live in this great country, but still stupid enough to think these type of posts gain you e-cred.

Pathetic.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the bashing is not due to jealousy, and it is usually not bashing "americans", it is bashing the policies of the dual citizens of us/israel that are running the usa. if you were a true american you would speak out about the FACT that a FOREIGN leader (netanyahu) just got 30 standing ovations by our congress while a true AMERICAN patriot got booed, beaten, and hospitalized for exercising her constitutional rights and telling him to end his war crimes. many americans are amazingly arrogant, as you prove by thinking the rest of the world cares enough about your insignificant life to be jealous of it.
    Oh no Mike, or is it Momar? You're not bashing policies, you are bashing Americans and your narrative leaves no doubt about that. War crimes? I don't see Israeli's car bombing Palestinians. I don't see Israeli's attacking innocents. I see Israeli's defending their land that they were granted in 1948.

And yes, you do see life as insignificant because you believe life is a trivial byproduct of some contorted, twisted view that to maim and murder somehow equates to 72 virgins doing the horizontal limbo with you for all eternity. It is ridiculous and it's outrageous.

By the way Paco, in America we do not subscribe to the theory, to the victor go the spoils. We rebuild instead of pillage. That's why all this oil that's supposed to be ours because of our military victory stays in Iraq and we buy it instead of seizing it. If you want to concoct some far fetched scenario that we're stealing all the Iraqi oil then I'm sure you're looking for the movie set that housed the lunar landing.

paco

opie, have u watched the "loose change" documentary?

Swinging Johnson

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

opie, have u watched the "loose change" documentary?
    No, I haven't. And I won't. Anything that Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell support.....I already feel confident that I'm going to be on the other side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

America is still the greatest

paco

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No, I haven't. And I won't. Anything that Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell support.....I already feel confident that I'm going to be on the other side.
    U should watch it.

Can't argue facts.

Swinging Johnson

U should watch it. Can't argue facts.
    Exactly.

milwaukee mike

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

It still amazes me how people think the most inept inefficient overly bureaucratic entity can pull of the most astounding terrorist attack on US soil and cover it all up

paco

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    It still amazes me how people think the most inept inefficient overly bureaucratic entity can pull of the most astounding terrorist attack on US soil and cover it all up
    Have u watched the documentary? Its all there.

Swinging Johnson

And everyone kept their mouths shut. Particularly in this day and age when when people get paid a forutne to talk about the last time they winessed Kim Kardashian pass gas never mind the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind. People would be lining up to tell that story.

milwaukee mike

if you want a real documentary then watch zeitgeist. it explains the need to have "forever wars" to keep expanding the money supply.

otherwise there's no way that the largest, most advanced, highest funded military (u.s.) in the history of the world needs 10 years+ to defeat puny countries with no armies like afghanistan, iraq, syria, pakistan, etc etc

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Clearly not a student of history, huh?

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Now this is not the theorys BBC documentary film series
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares
    As of 1 January 2008 (2008 -01-01), the film has yet to be aired in the United States.

All 3 parts
    Try to Debunk this
    Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 1/3), “Baby it's Cold Outside“

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...9275960015727#

Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 2/3), “The Phantom Victory“
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...81193659506084

Politics - The Power of Nightmares, (Part 3/3), “The Shadows in the Cave”
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...49975726132762

Enjoy.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Have u watched the documentary? Its all there.
    Seen it. Also seen it debunked.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Guy c'mon now.

I think there might be a small difference between covert operations in hostile Cuba during the 60's and the World Trade center attacks.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Forget "Loose Change".

It is all about this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares

Consider this ;

In 2003, before the Invasion of Iraq, over 90% of those surveyed in NEW YORK CITY were somewhat or strongly against invading Iraq. That's right. The epicenter of terror... the city that was attacked held one of the strongest positions AGAINST war, and rallied in protest. Meanwhile, in small town Nebraska, Texas, Louisiana, etc..... where the odds of a terror attack are what, 0.01 or 0.02%????? People were all in favour of invading Iraq and watching THEIR POOR and UNDERCLASS die.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Seen it. Also seen it debunked.

Guy c'mon now.

I think there might be a small difference between covert operations in hostile Cuba during the 60's and the World Trade center attacks.

Hmmm. Speaking of Cuba, Terrorism and Hypocrisy, here is an interesting article;

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...r_20110520/?ln

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if you want a real documentary then watch zeitgeist. it explains the need to have "forever wars" to keep expanding the money supply.

otherwise there's no way that the largest, most advanced, highest funded military (u.s.) in the history of the world needs 10 years+ to defeat puny countries with no armies like afghanistan, iraq, syria, pakistan, etc etc
    Mike, first off, we dont need 10 years + defeating the armies. We defeated Iraq in 3 days. It's trying to make them like us that's the problem.

Now let me ask you something Mike. Where are you from and if the United States, what country do you support? I just need to know what nation we should model ourselves after to meet your lofty expectations?

paco

I will check it out now Chile...

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Mike, first off, we dont need 10 years + defeating the armies. We defeated Iraq in 3 days. It's trying to make them like us that's the problem. Now let me ask you something Mike. Where are you from and if the United States, what country do you support? I just need to know what nation we should model ourselves after to meet your lofty expectations?
    I wonder why they don't wanna be like us. We make such good examples. Look at our phenominal education system

Who wouldn't want to be a church/warfare/welfare state?

123 Last