ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

apparently even gamblers on SBR know better than to jump on a stock that some guy posts up here....Maybe someone would take him serious if when he had posted there was actually some volume or trading going on with the stock.

If this guy knew how "solid" the stock was, then other people would be jumping on board as well, and you'd see some actual trading.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Picking up some Volume as we speak.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

ngates if you don't like the stock then why do you care?

and others claiming i was "pumping the stock" - i have, in my lifetime, posted ONE message on a yhoo board other than swrl that referred to swrl.
    and i have posted ONE thread on sbr.
    that's the extent of my "pumping" lol.

burger king had original chicken sandwiches for $1.04 all weekend (vs the usual $3.89). should i have passed on buying them just because there wasn't a line out the door of other people buying them? value is value whether anyone else realizes it or not, quite the contrary stuff is usually cheapest when nobody else knows about it

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I only care because I see the fukkin stock on my strategy desk and never see any fukkin movement.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I only care because I see the fukkin stock on my strategy desk and never see any fukkin movement.

fair enough

i suppose i could pump it some more and get some people to buy 20000 shares at .30-.35 if you want it to move?

imho, take a small bite at .30 - it has a much better chance of doubling to .60 in quick fashion than it does of going to zero. they will be collecting royalties on 4 more stores now that just opened (with no expenses).

"The majority of our franchisees are area developers with extensive business backgrounds, which provides U-Swirl with the ongoing opportunity to expand very quickly in multiple markets across the nation."

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Why would a guy who sweeps up a machine shop have a "strategy desk"?

That Gates is a real fukkin' prankster! Good one, Gateser. Now get those metal shards swept up pronto, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Why would a guy who sweeps up a machine shop have a "strategy desk"? That Gates is a real fukkin' prankster! Good one, Gateser. Now get those metal shards swept up pronto, pal.

milwaukee mike

is this enough movement for you yet ngates?
    up 50% on relatively big volume lately (67,000 shares today)

not too many other stocks out there up 50% in the last week...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

congrats, did you sell all your stock?

Edit: lol congrats again. Last I saw it was at .32, I expeted this bad boy to be around .50, didn't realize it dipped down to .27 and sat for a couple weeks.

You're gonna make a killing on this one.
    Last edited by ngates815; 08-02-11 at 10:29 AM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Do you guys have any news on a stock called ANW?

milwaukee mike

congrats, did you sell all your stock?

Edit: lol congrats again. Last I saw it was at .32, I expeted this bad boy to be around .50, didn't realize it dipped down to .27 and sat for a couple weeks.

You're gonna make a killing on this one.
    i hope to make a killing, haven't sold yet. i'm waiting for .70 or so which i think has a pretty good chance of coming. as you know sometimes this stock sits for a month with almost no activity, so it can be pretty tough to get out of a large position which comes with the penny stock territory.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Do you guys have any news on a stock called ANW?
    i would wait until after earnings on aug 11 for anw. it's trading really badly into earnings (from 7s to 5s over the last month) which is never a good sign.

imho stick with stuff like uxg that almost certainly will be higher a couple years down the road. or buy bonds in stuff like mgm, 3 year bonds are paying 7%/year interest with almost no risk.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Had a buy in at .30 and never took.

Nice look MM

milwaukee mike

still cheap at .42 big day, this stock could be over $1 quickly

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i found it when my wife was asking why there weren't any tcby yogurts around last week. i remembered a place in vegas and found the stock.
    when i looked at the numbers and the franchise news i was quite shocked at how cheap the stock was and i think there is an exponentially better chance of it going to .70 than going to 0 (hard to go bankrupt with no debt and a bunch of cash/property).
    What property? Franchisees sign leases, no?

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I don't usually buy penny stocks, usually I like to find a good $4 dollar stock and watch it grow to $7/8

First 12