ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Arizona might be on to something here...

A fat tax? Yes, makes sense to me.
    Now just leave the hard working Latino's alone and Arizona will be fine.

http://swampland.time.com/2011/04/01/arizonas-flab-tax/

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

When I read the title, I thought for sure this would be about the Baja AZ secession story. Extreme right wing nutjobs have taken over the once great state, and the normal people in Pima County want no further association with the douchebaggery that's been going on here lately.

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Why not? If they tax booze and smokes why not obese people that cost billions?

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24285

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    When I read the title, I thought for sure this would be about the Baja AZ secession story. Extreme right wing nutjobs have taken over the once great state, and the normal people in Pima County want no further association with the douchebaggery that's been going on here lately.
    I wish Sucton, er..Tucson and the rest of those freakin' libs down there would try to start their own state..Would be a state of freeloaders, handouts, illegals, and they would be broke and begging to come back within 5 years..Then we should just give them to Mexico...Normal people in Pima County???? That's great stand up comedy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    I wish Sucton, er..Tucson and the rest of those freakin' libs down there would try to start their own state..Would be a state of freeloaders, handouts, illegals, and they would be broke and begging to come back within 5 years..Then we should just give them to Mexico...Normal people in Pima County???? That's great stand up comedy
    you mean all those old racist inbreds in Arizona are not freeloaders??

Turd Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    Sucton, wow I got pwned.

Phoenix and Snotsdale-old hacks and new money, what a paradise. No flavor, no character. Maracopa county is nothing but an overdeveloped soulless strip mall.
    Everything's better in "Sucton"-the women, the culture(it actually has one), the scenery. It's even a couple degrees cooler.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    A fat tax? Yes, makes sense to me.
    Now just leave the hard working Latino's alone and Arizona will be fine.

http://swampland.time.com/2011/04/01/arizonas-flab-tax/
    YO
    Do you mean the cop killing ILLEGAL Mexicans?

Or the ILLEGAL Mexicans who freeload off the United States' medical system.

If so, then I agree.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see that you Liberal morons in here seem to hate Arizona. I guess you guys would much rather live with the gays, illegals, and druggies in San Francisco. That is where you belong, and hopefully you will get there, just in time for the next big quake that hopefully will eliminate thousands of these disease ridden lazy a**holes. You will also be closer to Nancy Pelosi, so your noses can turn a darker shade of brown after you finish kissing her a**.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm all for taxing fat people the'll be better off also.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    I'm all for taxing fat people the'll be better off also.
    How are fat people like tt going to afford to pay the tax?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

usa needs a head tax ,everone pays same only fare way

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog3580 View Post
    YO
    Do you mean the cop killing ILLEGAL Mexicans?

Or the ILLEGAL Mexicans who freeload off the United States' medical system.

If so, then I agree.
    ARIZONA(Mexican name), OLD MEXICO.....

Turd Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I see that you Liberal morons in here seem to hate Arizona.
    I love Arizona. The problem is that the people in charge now are so far out there, they would call Barry Goldwater a radical leftist if he were around today.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Why are people fat compared to a generation ago? What has been added to food?

How about taxing the food manufacturers for adding trans fats to the processed food?
    I'll bet those trans fats will be eliminated, as will fat people. There is also scientific evidence
    there is a virus that causes weight gain.

Typical Repukeagains, tax something that repulses them, instead of looking at the cause.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate Arizona. I'm not liberal nor democrat. But even I see the stupidity that runs rampant here. I sincerely do not want my kids going to school here. If the market was better I'd sell my house & move. When I first moved to Phoenix it was Awahatukee. Basically a smaller Scottsdale for rich's kids to hang out far away from their parents. I have to agree that most of Phoenix is a strip mall outside with a city zoning licence.

But Sucson, well it sucks. You have all the retirees there so you get BS Zoning laws. "Oh's Noes, Them youngen's want new fangled things like electric Lights put up around the city to see at night.... But that will block our views". And yes if you goes past Grant road your in Lil Mexico for sure. The worst part about tucson aside from nothing good ever being built there is all the new development/ redevelopment is being only done in parts of town that are so Mexican that if you have a green card your considered White.

I think Arizona sucks in total. But if I'm stuck here in this god awful state my first pick will always be Phoenix, at least there is stuff for families who speak english there. Tucson doesn't even have a job market all jobs are either service jobs for the elderly or min wage suck fests.

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527