beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Reality TV show about sports gamblers...

Today there seems to be a reality show for just about everything. Is it me or wouldn't something like this get good ratings?Just follow some guy who decides to go out to vegas or follow some Professional cappers. Think of the all the storylines...Drugs,hookers, bad beats, wife problems,mistresses, staying up all night insomniacs trying to find the bailout game.I mean it would be perfect for a channel like True Tv.If they can follow pawn store owners and oil rig guys why not gamblers. Having the show take place in LV would be all legal.

Anyone else ever thought about this? Hell, all the producers would have to do is cast from this site.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I think one that would follow guys in Vegas and all others of the world that "try" do it for a living... I think it would make for great TV. I would watch.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Great idea Beefcake!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

It would be hard to pitch to a big network because the GA and help centers would be all over them.

If they did show something like this they would probably have to flank it with ads these

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

I could be wrong but I think the Shrink was contacted about doing something like this with FX or Spike TV. Unfortunatly, he we know what happended to the Shrink, but I don't know why the concept never took off.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I would defiantly watch...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The end of the show would be guy is homeless living on streets of vegas after losing everything. Would be fun to watch the downfall

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I would wat ch to. Smoke you are right about the ending