LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I 'd put my money on it not happening...

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Entertaining post, but he has as much of a shot as Al Sharpton does.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys that make sense rarely stand a chance.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

i doubt america's ready for a black president

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24189

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post
    I like some of the things Cain says and I like some of it, but he doesn't have a chance of winning. You fail to forget Democrats and Independents that voted for Obama in large part aren't racist, Republicans on the other hand...Tea Party especially... I think Ron Paul is a better candidate than Cain, but neither will get the nod I don't think and if either do, Obama will stomp them. Romney has a much better chance to gain the Independent and steal disenfranchised Dem votes because he's practically a liberal himself.
    might be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen...where did you see that crap? msnbc? Huffington Post?

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

an endorsement from Ann Coulter means that I don't even need to look into him to know I would never want him to be president.

Mr. Lucky
    Mr. Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Cain will win. Tea Party is for real. Dems are very scared of this movement.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    might be one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen...where did you see that crap? msnbc? Huffington Post?
    Well some of my typos are dumb because I typed it on my phone, but the message is absolutely correct and it came from my brain not msnbc. Someone said it earlier, being black will not help you one bit if you are a teaparty candidate, if you don't believe that then you delusional. Mitt Romney has a much better shot at taking away votes from Obama. Repubs won't vote for Obama no matter what, but independents and dems could vote for Romney.

Also, if you are going to call a post dumb explain why jackass.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Apparently Herman Cain's strategy is to say "Wait until I'm President before I tell you what I will do in Afghanistan."

RenoChazz
    RenoChazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Apparently Herman Cain's strategy is to say "Wait until I'm President before I tell you what I will do in Afghanistan."
    I think that's his strategy on just about every topic, right out of the Bill Clinton play book.

nasaki
    nasaki's Avatar Become A Pro!

the GOP is not ready for a black general election candidate

Last edited by nasaki; 05-28-11 at 06:43 PM.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky View Post
    Cain will win. Tea Party is for real. Dems are very scared of this movement.
    well thanx for the levity however it's the mod reps that are truly scared of these whack jobs.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

Can a black guy really win the republican nomination? seems extremely unlikely

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Democrat -190
    Republican +171

Take what u like.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Democrat -190
    slam dunk.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

this is the same guy who is paranoid over the manufactured outrage about non-existent Sharia Law in the U.S. & when asked what his foreign policy plan he replied: i'll let you know when i win.
    Nasaki, the only reason you won't support a fine man like Herman Cain is because he's black. You're one racist bastard as is the case with most liberal democrats.

Regarding Ian's post #35, while he didn't say directly which party he favors, I would put up my house against a chocolate donut that he is a solid liberal democrat.

Those on the left have forgotten about the THRASHING they received last November so their confidence leading up to the 2012 election is very surprising. As long as the lunatic left doesn't control congress, then they can't do any real damage.

As long as the republicans control both houses of congress (and they are heavily favored to do just that), Obama can have the White House in 2012.
    Last edited by andywend; 06-03-11 at 12:54 AM.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

Those on the left have forgotten about the THRASHING they received last November so their confidence leading up to the 2012 election is very surprising. As long as the lunatic left doesn't control congress, then they can't do any real damage.

As long as the republicans control both houses of congress (and they are heavily favored to do just that), Obama can have the White House in 2012.
    20 Years from now you and bigdaddy will still be harping on the 2010 election. The silver lining has already worn off, the cloud that is far right freaks running the government is what's left showing, and independent voters are not impressed. Look what happened in New York last week, kind of mirrors the Scott Brown victory in Mass doesn't it?

Face it, when Obama has a friendlier congress for his second term your bank account is going to get gutted so more welfare queens can go out and buy more Cadillacs, putting more money into the pockets of the union thugs who build them...

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Decent value on Cain to win Iowa at +750 at sportsinteraction. Currently polling second.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Cain, Ron Paul & Mit Romney are the three favorites to win the Republican nomination.

First 12