sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post

exactly guy puts too much work in and its toooo obvious he is gunning to become a tout
    I made $6,000 tonight. Touts probably go 2-3 months not making that. It makes no sense and I am not doing it.

sweetjones55

I love when haters can't talk bad about my plays because I can't stop winning so they rely on the "he's going tout" comments. So standard.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

exactly guy puts too much work in and its toooo obvious he is gunning to become a tout
    The guy's betting $1,000 a unit. I doubt he needs the hassle -- not to mention the bad karma -- of charging for his picks. Most touts need money and are scam artists. As far as I can tell, SJ is neither.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I made $6,000 tonight. Touts probably go 2-3 months not making that. It makes no sense and I am not doing it.
    This.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on another solid year SJ, tip, why even respond to any haters, use the energy for something positive. Again congrats and enjoy your winnings.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Some touts make way more than 6k in that amount of time. That day trade sports guy probably makes that scamming people in a week.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

The guy's betting $1,000 a unit. I doubt he needs the hassle -- not to mention the bad karma -- of charging for his picks. Most touts need money and are scam artists. As far as I can tell, SJ is neither.
    And this

SkySkrapinEnt
    SkySkrapinEnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

new here but looks like u had a good run... but i gotta ask, whats a tout? haha

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by SkySkrapinEnt View Post
    new here but looks like u had a good run... but i gotta ask, whats a tout? haha
    As per Wiki:
    In the sports betting world, a tout is someone who sells picks of winners against the spread and the over/under. Most touts are scam artists and most don't have a long term winning record.

SkySkrapinEnt

ah.... thanks. well thanks for takin the time out to post your picks sj... i guess i'll be lookin for your return next season, hopefully startin on time.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I could do the same im the nhl .. Ill post all my picks Next season .. Im on 28-7 run last 2 months in hockey. Lets start a capping contest at the start of next season. You bet nba and i bet nhl .

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

why else would he open so many threads boasting about the same thing.dude thinks he is the only one who can hit 60%

vyomguy

I love when haters can't talk bad about my plays because I can't stop winning so they rely on the "he's going tout" comments. So standard.
    Did you not ask for donations on twitter?...didnt you tell people that you will offer special picks for those people who gave donations? This is how touts begin their journey.

Congrats on having a good season....but you have turned into another attention seeking whore / wannabe tout.
    Last edited by vyomguy; 05-26-11 at 02:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage, and jarvol

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

why else would he open so many threads boasting about the same thing.dude thinks he is the only one who can hit 60%
    Absolutely not. I know people can hit 60%, Riggs has been doing it in NFL. It's extremely hard though.

sweetjones55

Did you not ask for donations on twitter?...didnt you tell people that you will offer special picks for those people who gave donations?
    All your arguments are garbage just shut up already.

I didn't ask for donations. Posters on SBR asked me to open up a donation box so they can show appreciating for my picks. It was their idea not mine. You really think I am going to be begging for $20 donations when I am betting $1,000/unit.

No, I NEVER offered special picks. Everyone got ALL my picks for free. Sometimes when people donated I would let them know what I was leaning like a day before hand but that's all.

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

much props...good run SJ...

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I appreciate your picks and all the time and effort you put into posting your write ups/analysis. I don't tail anyone, but your thread was the first one I'd click on to make sure I wasn't on the opposite side. And when I was, I usually lost. You had a great NBA season, hope to see you next year.

And for what it's worth, the type of capper you are...I think you would do well in baseball. Maybe just give it a shot?

vyomguy

sj, let me ask you this.....WHATS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

seriously...please explain....you have already opened 2 or 3 threads about the same thing.....so why do you have to open another thread?...unless you are seeking for more attention.

"Curtain Call"....LOL....seriously?

congrats on your good season...but enough with the attention whoring.

sweetjones55

sj, let me ask you this.....WHATS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

seriously...please explain....you have already opened 2 or 3 threads about the same thing.....so why do you have to open another thread?...unless you are seeking for more attention.

"Curtain Call"....LOL....seriously?

congrats on your good season...but enough with the attention whoring.
    Read my opening post genius. I am thanking everyone on SBR for their help this year.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

you will not be missed.. you're a fukking tout for crying out loud..

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    do you believe everything someone tells you on intenet? what if someone said 100,000?

sweetjones55

Off to bed, unfortunate so much hate came from this thread but just want to thank everyone on here that helped me out this year.

SkySkrapinEnt

people on this board seem angry at times haha. looks like dude did good this season... if you wanna follow him and listen to what he says then do and if not then don't.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

see you next year SJ. enjoy that vacation or whatever you do with those winning!

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

SJ, i'm a silent follower of your thread. I know sweet f-all about Basketball but have learnt a shirtload following you the last few months. Let alone all the cash you have made me. Thank you sir.

For every hater, im sure there are plenty of silent lurkers who enjoy your work. You are a capping legend IMO.

vinh diesel
    vinh diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!

SJ you are the absolute nutz, thank you for your write ups and picks. People are going to hate, you proved that your units are 1k, which to me doesn't matter that much as you hitting 60%. That is amazing!! Thank you!

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

congrats sj. impressive.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this thread is tackier than kareem demanding a statue in his honor.
    Points Awarded:

Hazious gave crustyme 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

csmkr18
    csmkr18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Off to bed, unfortunate so much hate came from this thread but just want to thank everyone on here that helped me out this year.
    That hate is the result of your acts. You say that you just cashed your biggest play of the year, but it was mostly a hedge, where you won like 2-3 units.
    Your biggest bet( TO WIN) of the year was 10x for the Celtics to win series against the Heat. And about that, you did't mention a thing in that time or so. If it would have been a winner, you would probably opened a thread like this and asking for everyone to say you are a god.

Just an exemple: When Thunder won game 2, you were very very happy about that saying that you have them to reach the finale. When they've lost game 4( where you had a ben on OKL-3) you sayd again you are happy beacayse you have your " biggest play of the year" on Dallas. All this, just to look like a god in front of your viewers.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

SJ The TOUT

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

you people are jealous, ungrateful scumbags. The guy is thanking people and has a great record why all of the hate? Grow the fcuk up and get a life you losers. This site needs an age limit and IQ test and 80% of you wouldnt be here. Do you see how pathetic you all look??

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    SJ The TOUT

I'm guessing you don't know what tout means because sj is far from that..

On the other hand SJ your the man and your picks are amazing, it is unbelievable how people will hate on this forum no matter what you do/win. Anyone who has followed you has seen your work and the cash that followed and I can't wait to follow you next year...let the haters hate.

Cheers

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I do know of an online site that gives out free nba/baseball capping. I was monitoring them throughout the regular season and all the way down to these last games. The finals are coming up so guess what? They no longer give out free picks. They uses their up to date capping records to buy customers who are still chasing for more wins.

I'm not saying that sj is leaning that way and I don't care what he does with his spare time. All I'm saying is that I am smelling something that is so striking similar. Pay to see for the rest of the ride because the free taste is over.

Let SJ do what SJ does. If he wants out, be peace with himself and thank the guy for giving us free knowledge thus far. Even if he turns tout, I'll still thank him and he can do whatever he wants to do with his life. Only SJ will know himself more so lets all be positive about the picture here. The world of nba betting does not stop after SJ stop. We just have to be on our own now or better yet, quit before you lose even more. I know I would but I have the final series to cap. I started something and I am continuing to finish where I started it. There are probably only 5 or 6 more games left. Possible more. I'll just hang on for the next 5 to 6 more rides to see how far or low my bankroll will flow.

There is nothing wrong with a man who wants out when he's up. Isn't that the best way to go about gambling is to quit while you're ahead?

Plus Bookmarker is in trouble and maybe SJ is having problems extracting his funds from such websites. Who knows what SJ's real position is but all due respect and given to the man who has the most watched thread on sbr.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

In Australia we call this the tall poppy syndrome..... Enough said.

You are a legend sj. I awaited your picks daily and loved the ride. Many thanks for the picks and replies

IceSlipper
    IceSlipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Made an sbr account just to thank sj! Been lurking your thread for some time now and you've taught me a lot (not to mention made me some cash!)!

Hope to see you next season, i'll be sure to follow your thread closely!

First 123456 ... Last