AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are a complete joke tool man. Saying the Cavs organization is a joke tells everybody all they need to know about you. YOU ARE A FREAKIN JOKE!!

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Why would you take Brown over Adelman?...
    Jennie Buss ordered dark meat this time

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

I'm not liking this signing, but hey, maybe he'll do alright. I'm pretty biased though, since I thought Adelman would have been the better pick with this veteran group. But perhaps Jim and Mitch are going to make some moves this off season to bring fresh faces in?

raggman
    raggman's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow----4.5+ million a year...why so much.....

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good night Fakers

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post

Good night Fakers
    How exactly are they "fakers" when they've won 1/3 of the NBA titles over the past three-plus decades?

Jealousy running rampant.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wrong choice

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ21 View Post
    You are a complete joke tool man. Saying the Cavs organization is a joke tells everybody all they need to know about you. YOU ARE A FREAKIN JOKE!!
    Seriously? Defending the poor management practices of the Cavs? A lack of forethought and failure to execute on signing significant help for Lebron when he was still there left the organization in a terrible situation this season, and likely 3+ years away from being competitive again.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

it will imorve the laker defense, trust me. He's a good fit.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    How exactly are they "fakers" 1/3 of the NBA titles when they've won er the past three-plus decades?

Jealousy running rampant.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^
    haha, he removed al franken's face & inserted david stern

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    I'm not liking this signing, but hey, maybe he'll do alright. I'm pretty biased though, since I thought Adelman would have been the better pick with this veteran group. But perhaps Jim and Mitch are going to make some moves this off season to bring fresh faces in?
    David Stern knows the cash cow is in MIA now for the next 7-9 years

Kobe might as well make a reality show like Odom

except his show would be where he swings with his wife in Colorado

R.I.P. LA Fakers

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

how sweet would it be if mike brown won a championship with the lakers before lebron wins one

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter34 View Post
    how sweet would it be if mike brown won a championship with the lakers before lebron wins one
    you will win the super lotto before that would happen....

rumour has it you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than winning the lotto

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i prefer to have adelman over this guy

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

wtf is old man buss and his son doing? my team was already embarrassed in the playoffs and now they are going to be embarrassed all next year

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Wow, you guys are either haters or don't know basketball. Mike Brown got more out of bunch of role players then most could ever. He has the 5th best winning percentage in the NBA. He's won more games than Phil Jackson the past few years they both coached and took Cav teams to 66 and 61 season wins that not even the Heat could do this year.

I'm a Cleveland fan. Did you guys see who Cleveland suited up on a nightly basis? Damon Jones, Donyell Marshall, Larry Hughes, Sasha Pavlovic, Boobie Gibson, Mo Williams, Big Ben, Big Z, Wally Szerbiak, Anthony Parker, the list goes on and on. Every night the opposing team had 4 out of the 5 best players on the court. Mike Brown made those guys play defense and treasure possessions by limiting turnovers and beat teams by playing tough basketball. If he could take Lebron and a bunch of afterthoughts to an Nba finals and deep in the playoffs each year, imagine what he can do with a more balanced team.

Paxson then Ferry were both horrible GM's that overpaid for average players. Mike Brown took those players and made them better. Whether you believe it or not, the Lakers just got better. Watch...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Another thought is that the NBA is really much weaker this year then in a long time. If Lebron stayed in Cleveland there was a very good chance they would have competed for a title this year. The league is really that bad right now. Most people keep saying that Lebron leaving showed how bad that Cleveland team really was, well what about Mike Brown leaving? I think he was responsible for more wins then people want to give him credit for. I think Silas had better players in Cleveland with Lebron but he couldn't get any of them to play defense, including Lebron.

I read a stat that boggled my mind about Lebron not having much help by way of a running mate and Ferry's inability to surround him with an elite player.

Through seven years in Cleveland, Lebron had one (1) teammate score 30 or more points in a playoff game.
    This year in Miami, he has had it happen six times, already.
    Think about it, that is 71 playoff games with only one other player scoring 30 or more points in support.
    In Miami he has gotten that support 6 times in 15 games. And some wonder why he left, DUH.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Kobe ain't going to like this hire at all... not one bit. This guy was a mediocre coach at best, and couldn't even manage Lebron...he basically just said go win me some games son!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Congratts Mike and good luck! Coach Brown is one helluva great guy

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    Kobe ain't going to like this hire at all... not one bit. This guy was a mediocre coach at best, and couldn't even manage Lebron...he basically just said go win me some games son!
    thats because Kobe knows they just went from gold to shit

maybe the fakers should wear those brown uniforms from now on...

Baseball Ted
    Baseball Ted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 670

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    mr potato head
    Where did you come up with that nickname for him? I thought I was the only person in the world who called him that!!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Potato Head is probably the only coach that knows how to beat the Lebron. It's like a coaching to move beat the Heats if they meet in the Finals

First 12