VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Patty aka Sinner - Check In

What happened last night? Did I miss something? Are you alright?

Come share the trials and tribulations..
    Points Awarded:

birdmanweezy gave VegasInsider 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

chucked chimped burried stucked die broked

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Patty, watch this before you do anything else today

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

He is doing well. Focusing as we discuss on his next play.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Rumors are swirling there was an unsuccessful All-In last night. Any truth to these?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Rumors are swirling there was an unsuccessful All-In last night. Any truth to these?
    Does it really matter? No need to publicly embarrass him if so. If he chooses to tell you if he wins or loses is his business not mine.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Does it really matter? No need to publicly embarrass him if so. If he chooses to tell you if he wins or loses is his business not mine.
    This response says it all...he's buried

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm pretty sure the damage has already been done in terms of embarrassment.

I actually feel worse for you and Canuck..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty is a good handicapper but a bookies dream.

All in players always end up bust even at an 80% win rate.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Patty is a good handicapper but a bookies dream.

All in players always end up bust even at an 80% win rate.
    this is true. corbin you are sharp guy. bankroll management is key.

i have not seen patty post a play in a while. we think he is taking a break

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Who spilled the beans

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    chucked chimped burried stucked die broked
    how old are guys? or just all the air bettors and 12 yearolds hang out in chat?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

I'm pretty sure the damage has already been done in terms of embarrassment. I actually feel worse for you and Canuck..
    Don't feel bad for me or Canuck. We are both doing just fine. I see no harm in sending someone 30 dollars that has made me well over four times that. Stick to feeling sorry for yourself for lying to yourself and the forum for months about how big time you were. Ground yourself a bit more, I know you have taken the initiative step. Not everyone is attacking you or your Bruins all the time so relax a bit.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

If you guys really care about Patty, you'll stop feeding his addiction. All you do is ruin his life by letting him back into the game for free instead of making him work for it like every other decent adult out there.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Huh?

I was merely stating that he seemed to be doing pretty good with money management as of late until this recent speedbump (i.e. the embarrassment). I'm not quite sure what digging up old dirt is going to do for you, since I haven't been claiming to be "big time" since I decided to just not lie anymore. That's pretty impressive that Sinner has made you over $120, congratulations.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    If you guys really care about Patty, you'll stop feeding his addiction. All you do is ruin his life by letting him back into the game for free instead of making him work for it like every other decent adult out there.
    ^^^^^ This.

Work first, play later.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

This ^

You gotta earn it!!!

ZetaPsi808

we think this is the time he will make it

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Naive much?

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    we think this is the time he will make it
    We being...you and the turd in your pocket?

Patty has been doing the exact same thing for over three years now. To repeat the exact same behavior and expect different results is the working definition of insanity, so if you really believe "it's gonna be different this time" then you're just as insane as Patty.

jjgold

We being...you and the turd in your pocket?

Patty has been doing the exact same thing for over three years now. To repeat the exact same behavior and expect different results is the working definition of insanity, so if you really believe "it's gonna be different this time" then you're just as insane as Patty.

Patty needs to go to gamblers anonymous
    He is help

ZetaPsi808

rogue lmao. ok ur right. kid needs to get a job.

azimm11
    azimm11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1757

what did he get chucked on? a tennis value play?

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm not 100% sure, but I've heard it was Padres last night. Could be bullshit though.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Well, Patty was a huge part of the VegasInsider fall from grace on SBR from a semi-respected gambler and poster to just another barreled in, low-life degenerate square.

It is no secret that Vegas is more than happy to tell the whole board that Patty went all in and lost, but try to play it like he cares.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

That's all well and good, Gee...but he posts his plays on the board and in his spreadsheets. Now he makes a play that he doesn't want anyone to know about?? That's inaccurate record keeping to say the least. There are people that actually follow his plays and Sinner is always the one saying "Either follow ALL of my picks or none of them"

http://apricotsinner32.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

We all know that is/was not the point of this thread Vegas, so don't try and pretend that it was.

You are happy to see Patty barreled in and that is fine, considering how he speaks to you, but call it for what it is

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

That's all well and good, Gee...but he posts his plays on the board and in his spreadsheets. Now he makes a play that he doesn't want anyone to know about?? That's inaccurate record keeping to say the least. There are people that actually follow his plays and Sinner is always the one saying "Either follow ALL of my picks or none of them"

Insider, you just showed your true motives with that post. Inisider, I have always been nice to you. You won me some good money in the past and I will never forget that part. I did not care you lied who you were, either. It takes a lot for me to dislike someone online even more so when they won me money but Insider, you and Bateman have done that.

You are a punk kid who gossips like an old woman. You got the nerve to question anyone about sports betting when you were air betting for how long? I trusted you and only followed you because you knew soccer and I had no clue capping soccer. Do you even realize the real damage you did to people who you built up trust with and followed you?

You come on here later admitting it and want people to feel sorry for you? your whole actions make you sound like a kid. I really think you are under 20 for sure and I'd bet you even lied about your education.

Someone really needs to make a topic and list all air-bettors. Insider, I really do not think you fully understand what you did. I will just leave it at that and put you on my ignore but could not hold this in any longer after reading all your BS the past month.

CanuckG

He said to me he only wanted to share his plays for now on with certain amount of people.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    Insider, you just showed your true motives with that post. Inisider, I have always been nice to you. You won me some good money in the past and I will never forget that part. I did not care you lied who you were, either. It takes a lot for me to dislike someone online even more so when they won me money but Insider, you and Bateman have done that. You are a punk kid who gossips like an old woman. You got the nerve to question anyone about sports betting when you were air betting for how long? I trusted you and only followed you because you knew soccer and I had no clue capping soccer. Do you even realize the real damage you did to people who you built up trust with and followed you? You come on here later admitting it and want people to feel sorry for you? your whole actions make you sound like a kid. I really think you are under 20 for sure and I'd bet you even lied about your education. Someone really needs to make a topic and list all air-bettors. Insider, I really do not think you fully understand what you did. I will just leave it at that and put you on my ignore but could not hold this in any longer after reading all your BS the past month.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    Insider, you just showed your true motives with that post. Inisider, I have always been nice to you. You won me some good money in the past and I will never forget that part. I did not care you lied who you were, either. It takes a lot for me to dislike someone online even more so when they won me money but Insider, you and Bateman have done that.

You are a punk kid who gossips like an old woman. You got the nerve to question anyone about sports betting when you were air betting for how long? I trusted you and only followed you because you knew soccer and I had no clue capping soccer. Do you even realize the real damage you did to people who you built up trust with and followed you?

You come on here later admitting it and want people to feel sorry for you? your whole actions make you sound like a kid. I really think you are under 20 for sure and I'd bet you even lied about your education.

Someone really needs to make a topic and list all air-bettors. Insider, I really do not think you fully understand what you did. I will just leave it at that and put you on my ignore but could not hold this in any longer after reading all your BS the past month.
    Great post biff. If that's how you feel, than I understand and respect that. However, I do have one problem with your statement. Anyone that followed me while I had my spreadsheet didn't lose money (if they followed properly, not just picking and choosing plays), I ended my air-betting thread and spreadsheets in the black by a fair amount, picking and posting just about 54% over 1300+ plays. It would be one thing if I was just posting plays, telling people to follow, and losing. That, however, was not the case.

You feel how you feel and that is fine. But the numbers didn't lie, if you followed my thread/spreadsheet like advertised, you made money. The real shame is that I didn't have a bankroll to play my owne 1300+ plays...I would have turned that BR over nicely.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    He said to me he only wanted to share his plays for now on with certain amount of people.
    Thank you for clearing that up

CanuckG

but that may change in the future. Who knows.

jjgold

We all want each other to lose

I love when patty walks around house with ripped up shirts-and kids in his neighborhood at Kohls all the time buying $80 JC Crew Shirts

12 Last