ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

One Of My Locals Got Busted: News Article

I know everybody here is gonna say I'm full of shit, because it seems like the kool thing to do is not believe anybody. But, I used to deal with this italian gambling ring. Was "betjerrys.com", but all transactions were face to face. This was about 5 years ago. I'm gonna go to the website right now to see if it got shut down like bookmaker. If it is, than this shit is getting really serious. JJ might have knowledge of these guys

http://mobile.silive.com/advstaten/d...l=true#display

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

We're fukkkked.

ttrace35

See. I fukkin knew it. Go check for yourselves at betjerrys.com. What the fukk is going on here!!!!!!

ttrace35

This is fukkin nuts. They used to run it out of a DVD rental place. Use to bet thousand with them when is was selling heavy yayo. This is getting too serious.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    We're fukkkked.
    I dunno how they got caught. These were fukkin locals. They would meet you face to face and give you a password. You make your bets on the computer. If you win you get paid every monday like clockwork. If you lose, you have til friday to pay.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Shitt's hit the fukkkking fan boys!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Dude, this is nothing. Not sure if you remember back a few months when 125 people were arrested in NY/NJ/RI and early morning raids were conducted in New York City, Newark and Providence, RI.

Those were just locals operating a site for tally/option purposes, locals around here use the exact same thing. Has nothing to do with offshore gambling, that's the FBI cracking down like always.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I dunno how they got caught. These were fukkin locals. They would meet you face to face and give you a password. You make your bets on the computer. If you win you get paid every monday like clockwork. If you lose, you have til friday to pay.
    Yup, I know of a few other operations very similar to this. Guess we are going back to the beat down days...

ttrace35

If you read it though, its not like the bookmaker thing. It doesn't say anything about internet gaming. This was straight up local shit. Wtf?

http://www2.betjerrys.com/

VegasInsider
    Update your status

That's exactly what I said. You're worked up over something that bookies get harrassed/pinched for on a weekly basis across the country.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Dude, this is nothing. Not sure if you remember back a few months when 125 people were arrested in NY/NJ/RI and early morning raids were conducted in New York City, Newark and Providence, RI.

Those were just locals operating a site for tally/option purposes, locals around here use the exact same thing. Has nothing to do with offshore gambling, that's the FBI cracking down like always.
    I know. Its just the fact that I know these guys very well. Kinda hits home.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I hear ya. When Providence was raided with NYC/Newark, I had heard of a few of the big timers that were arrested. I always dealt with their runners, but it's still pretty crazy.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    That's exactly what I said. You're worked up over something that bookies get harrassed/pinched for on a weekly basis across the country.
    Take it easy vegas. I'm just getting worked up, because with all the internet crackdown, this was the local I was going to use. That's all man. Relax.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'm sure you do

When you couldn't pay up on Friday your ass was theirs

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

They have a public domain on the INTERNET... run the operation from somewhere in the U.S and Im sure have more enemies than friends....

Is it really hard to fathom that some rinky dink operation run by a local who bit off more than they could chew got popped?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I'm sure you do

When you couldn't pay up on Friday your ass was theirs
    C'mon smoke. This is grown man shit. When you gonna grow up smoke? Nobody thinks your funny even a little bit. Give it a rest.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    They have a public domain on the INTERNET... run the operation from somewhere in the U.S and Im sure have more enemies than friends....

Is it really hard to fathom that some rinky dink operation run by a local who bit off more than they could chew got popped?
    Ok guy. I dunno what is a rinky dink operation, but when ring has been operation for over 15 years flawlessly, yes it is shocking to here that they got busted.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no biggie

maybe one guy gets a year or so jail and the rest probation

all good things come to an end I guess although they will be back up and running in 6 months

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds like someone was breaking the law and got busted!!! Prison life is the good life , so he should do just fine.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no biggie

maybe one guy gets a year or so jail and the rest probation

all good things come to an end I guess although they will be back up and running in 6 months
    Its crazy because I was thinking of stopping in there, when I heard about bookmaker getting shut down. I dunno any other locals.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    sounds like someone was breaking the law and got busted!!! Prison life is the good life , so he should do just fine.
    Why you so hard on crime noser? Criminals got to eat too. You do know that internet gambling is not legal, right

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Is this the same case? Or is this proof that something bigger is going on here?

jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep

i believe it

ttrace35

This is a better article. It talks about the dvd place I said. Maybe this is one of the only times I won't be called a liar.

http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/sta...QBNA0yapoG9kVM

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

If you read it though, its not like the bookmaker thing. It doesn't say anything about internet gaming. This was straight up local shit. Wtf?

http://www2.betjerrys.com/
    thanks for the link

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why do I have to eat a dick? what did I ever do or say to you gates?

ttrace35

Thsi is what I'm talkin about. People just come to bash me, and I'm not supposed to say shit. Fukk you gates. You eat a dikk.

ttrace35

This is funny. Says the operation is still taking bets. The kid tommy was my guy

http://mobile.silive.com/advstaten/d...l=true#display

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pics or video proof or it didnt happen.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Pics or video proof or it didnt happen.
    I told you in the beginning how the operation ran. Now this last article confirms everything I said in previous posts. But whatever frizzy.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Hey man that's not a local. That's a multi-million dollar gambling ring according to the article. Aka the mob. My local works for the power company and raises chickens on the side. Picks up his own cash.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Hey man that's not a local. That's a multi-million dollar gambling ring according to the article. Aka the mob. My local works for the power company and raises chickens on the side. Picks up his own cash.
    I never knew how big this operation was. I onlt dealt with tommy or go to that video store. A local to me is someone close by that takes your action. I knew they were mob affiliated thought. I got into 2 fights in that strip mall that they own. There is a projects 2 blocks away. After the second fight, my little homeboy put a gun in some kids mouth at the 24 hour deli, in that strip mall. When I went to make a payment, the italians pulled me in the back room and. Threatened me to stop causing trouble. Then they shook my hand a laughed telling me how gangster I was. But told me do the gangster shit somewhere else. Of course. I listened.

123 Last