Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

good vid LV

Even though none of us know what's going to happen to the other books, there's really no reason for anyone to feel optimistic.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

So what is your personal advice regarding how US players should proceed?

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

How do you take JJ seriously?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    you say in your opinion "everything will fine" but then you say "Ive never worked in the industry Shari...is your integrity worth what SBR is paying you to post? bunch of maggots running around these forums telling people its "business as usual"
    And here he comes again. Yes pal, I've sold my integrity and I'm being paid to post

My opinion was SPECIFICALLY ASKED for in this thread. If it hadn't have been, I wouldn't have said anything just like I haven't said anything in the other threads as this all went down during the time of day when I'm not at my computer and I'm still yet to catch up on it all. Unlike you, I don't pretend to know it all and am the first to admit when I don't. The only people anyone truly cares to hear from from SBR have already posted in other threads. Not sure why my name even keeps getting thrown around at all but needless to say, I'm going back to grading tennis contests now and am exiting this whole thing as I have nothing of value to add to the conversation. Do you?

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Deal You are the Ralph Nader of the forum we need more for support this guy, can you represent out interests going forward?

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Thanks CSM just call me fukking RALPHIE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fa11en View Post
    The industry will be fine, if a book has not made the strides to diversify its clientele outside of the US, then perhaps they will suffer and have to close shop but an established outfit (bookmaker) will play their players.

You are grossly understating the worth of both bookmaker and fulltilt as companies. While I agree that it may become more difficult to deposit, player's funds at legit and proven books will remain safe. I don't advise ANYONE to keep more in an offshore than they can afford as budgeted income but those players who are pro/semi-pro will find means to be able to continue betting at their desired books.

I certainly appreciate the video for its entertainment value and the points you make are pretty obvious, to claim that you educating the masses on the state of the industry is dubious.
    Fallen great job!!!!!!

I like the post

geist

J.J. you are one weird cat but I'll take your word by mere experience and insider shit.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

I love JJ, but if you think he isnt being closed minded your a fool.

Listen Boys he has to make this look like no big deal. UNDERSTAND THAT POINT BLANK.

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Hey guys, I think you are taking too much stock in BM right now. If you read the affadavit (like I did) you will notice that the setup processor processed 33 million for beted.com and around 90k for bookmaker. And then < 20k for QT. Beted has not been responding to calls, emails, hails, and dropped their website hours before it was officially seized. I think the real loosers in this situation was BetED who used a processor that was a pure setup and focused the majority of their payment processing through the one payment processor. It appears as if they have closed up shop and left. ******* everyone over.

What people are afraid about has already happened to a smaller book.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

My man speaks the truth,

geist

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria38 View Post
    Hey guys, I think you are taking too much stock in BM right now...

Do you mean 'putting too much stock' into BM's situation than we really should (since it only is liable for $90,000 compared to BetED) or do you mean 'giving too much stock and benefit of the doubt' to BM?

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

good video, thanks for your thoughts

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Hm, good question.

On "putting too much stock", it would be insensitive of me to suggest that nobody should be worried about the recent seizures. I am not sure what the final value that was seized from BM but it was small enough where it seemed like a hickup. 40x more transactions conducted on behalf of BetED were processed by the government setup. They are offline and were caught with their pants down. I think BetED's situation should serve as a warning. More so then BM, because people can still use their services where as you cant even call BetED. And they are only communicating through several people on behalf of covers.

On "giving too much stock and benefit of the doubt", I would do what LV said and exercise extreme caution when banking with these people. It could very well be one day that you may lose all of your roll with no recourse. On that note, if you need action I would only post up what you can lose sleep over.

Thats my ten cents. I think at this point the DoJ will not be going away.

The last thing I will say is, there are too many opinions on this site and covers and many other forums where opinions are bought and non-objective. Everyone is a sellout and its almost as sickening as watching the government shit on people's rights.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

At the end of the day, as long as you have money you will be able to gamble on sports and collect when you want. It might change a little but not that much. Just another day. God Bless.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk that video.

You get points for drinking yeungling in a can.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Thanks for the points Gates.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

LV hook me up with that triple J album

Shit is good

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Ill upload this tonight for you.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    Thanks for the points Gates.

Good vid. Good points made. Sure as hell hope you're wrong, but one can only wonder what's going on. Like I've mentioned before, hopefully if something bad goes down it's after the NBA playoffs and before NFL starts. I'd hate to reload for NFL just to have shit go bad then have to go back to locals.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    Ill upload this tonight for you.
    Thanks LV

Fa11en

I truthfully believe that you will be paid if you continue to do business with a US based book of good repute. HOWEVER, in the current climate, depositing will more than likely become more difficult or inconvenient. If these videos are an attempt to establish yourself amongst the SBR community I don't believe you are doing anyone a favor by making assertions that are not accurate. I get that people want to find a niche as forum idols, I just don't get what your angle is. As someone who is able to bet a signficant amount relative to the populous of SBR, what are you going to do with your future gambling plans? Where would you put your money and how would you personally proceed? Don't say "move to vegas" because we all know how that will end.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

I truthfully believe that you will be paid if you continue to do business with a US based book of good repute. HOWEVER, in the current climate, depositing will more than likely become more difficult or inconvenient. If these videos are an attempt to establish yourself amongst the SBR community I don't believe you are doing anyone a favor by making assertions that are not accurate. I get that people want to find a niche as forum idols, I just don't get what your angle is. As someone who is able to bet a signficant amount relative to the populous of SBR, what are you going to do with your future gambling plans? Where would you put your money and how would you personally proceed? Don't say "move to vegas" because we all know how that will end.
    I am not trying to make myself known? I am known, I put a video out to try and help people and educate people that didnt know. If you are not one of those and you got so much money like stated above then you go nothing to worry about. I stand on my answer you got 1 of 2 choices

#1 Get an Agent
    #2 Move to Vegas

Nuff Said!

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great video!

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

He did mention, but not endorse, The Greek..

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

LV get your fukkin 40 bucks out stat

i think you are right

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

JJ with a slight edge over LVbound with the videos.

However, not sure why JJ is telling posters to post up at BODOG.........as this is one shop I would stay clear of at this time.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Maybe they're getting bigger cut with bodog this month lol

Fa11en

Fish, Is that because of the poker affiliation and their reckless advertising in the US? I definately agree that the outlook is very poor for them, I'd stay away as well but then I wouldn't of recommended them to anyone since 2005.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishie where are you trusting you money at right now? BookMaker? Carib?

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Fish if you think his video is better because he acted like a crazy man spew BS and using poor lighting angles then I guess his video is better. If you are looking for a realistic view of what is going on then you know mine is better.

Fishhead

Fish, Is that because of the poker affiliation and their reckless advertising in the US? I definately agree that the outlook is very poor for them, I'd stay away as well but then I wouldn't of recommended them to anyone since 2005.

Yes, more so the latter................

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Fishie where are you trusting you money at right now? BookMaker? Carib?

Greek/BetJam

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

lv is a good guy with good intentions

First 1234 Last