jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hate To Say It: Durant Cannot Close Games

He is horrific when games get tight

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

i wouldnt say this is durant's fault, but the rest of the team, and dirk just went off. Dirk best white boy ever since bird

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

If you notice to every time Durant tries to win a game it always has to be a 3. Drive the ball to the hoop and get fouled. I never understood why NBA players don't do that at the end of games. Lebron does the same thing to.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    If you notice to every time Durant tries to win a game it always has to be a 3. Drive the ball to the hoop and get fouled. I never understood why NBA players don't do that at the end of games. Lebron does the same thing to.
    This, drive to the basket and get the foul call!!!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Sissy side comes out. no eye of tiger.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Sissy side comes out. no eye of tiger.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Come on Thunder, win the fukking game!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Reminds me of tracey35

Can't close the deal

All talk, no walk.. 5-7 130 lb Asian

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

to be fair the run started when harden fouled out... but op does have a point. durant has had numerous chances to prove his worth in this series and seems to blow it every time

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Still young, he'll learn to close out games as he gets more playoff experience

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

you nitwit 3 weeks ago you said the same about nowitzki
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is horrific when games get tight

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

okc in general is terrible what the hell were they doing with westbrook taking midrange jumpers

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

horrible player

thinks he can go 1 on 5 every trip

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Westbrook blew it with all those bad shots in the 4th, missing badly on all of them. What an epic failure by the thunder.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

He is 22....

jjgold

Durant has trouble creating shots on his own
    Okl City done

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What a fucken choke job.

let dallas finish on a 17-2 run in less than 5 mins.

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17248

I wouldn't blame one guy over the whole team. Just not enough playoff experience.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18807

He needs a veteran on his team who can make plays on offense and defense. Dirk was huge down the stretch but so was JKidd. JKidd was absolutely amazing on offense and defense in the 4th and Overtime.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

he needs to gain weight and bully guys not enough ball handling

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

Quote Originally Posted by str8upslik View Post
    to be fair the run started when harden fouled out... but op does have a point. durant has had numerous chances to prove his worth in this series and seems to blow it every time
    Not just this series, the team has been poor down stretch of games the entire playoffs. But, still young, things can change.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No shit he can't close games, been saying this for a while. The guy can be taken out of a game easily because he's so weak.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

do not know who most of you were on today but if it was the Thunder... once again they buried a lot of people with their choke job. They have to be in the top 10 of teams who bury you the most.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No shit he can't close games, been saying this for a while. The guy can be taken out of a game easily because he's so weak.
    Yeah, he needs to bulk up. Durant can be a better player as can a lot of our young guns.

OKC has exceeded expectations for such a young team. They have a lot of room for improvement.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He is 22....
    isn't this his fourth year in the league? isn't he paid millions to be the most prolific scorer in the league? i do understand what you're saying, but the age excuse is weak. this isn't college anymore. you can't say "oh, he's a freshman" or whatever. he's the leader of the team. or is supposed to be. in the conference finals there's not a lot of sympathy. that said, clearly the thunder have accomplished more than they were expected to when you look at where they were 2 seasons ago, and that's to be commended. but durant's gonna have to grow up quick, because these one and done jack-offs always get the benefit of their age from their supporters no matter how bad they eff up, but that love will run out quick. just ask lebron...who i understand wasn't a one-and-done...you get my point though...

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by str8upslik View Post
    frankie edgar sucks Maynard's gonna destroy him if Edgar stops faking injuries so he can duck him

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah a 22 yr old who has done what he has done is a worthless choker...what a terrible assessment...the whole team collapsed and missed shots at the end

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Lol at the lack of understanding what you're watching in this thread

Dallas was doubling KD before he touched the ball. There's no player in the NBA who can score when he's covered by TWO all defensive players (kidd and Marion).

This loss is on Westbrook...that kid is a nightmare.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    isn't this his fourth year in the league? isn't he paid millions to be the most prolific scorer in the league? i do understand what you're saying, but the age excuse is weak. this isn't college anymore. you can't say "oh, he's a freshman" or whatever. he's the leader of the team. or is supposed to be. in the conference finals there's not a lot of sympathy. that said, clearly the thunder have accomplished more than they were expected to when you look at where they were 2 seasons ago, and that's to be commended. but durant's gonna have to grow up quick, because these one and done jack-offs always get the benefit of their age from their supporters no matter how bad they eff up, but that love will run out quick. just ask lebron...who i understand wasn't a one-and-done...you get my point though...
    He is 22 and has a young team in the Western Conference finals. He has also led the league in scoring two years in a row. If this is what he can accomplish at 22.....I can't wait to see what he will have accomplished by 25.

The whole team sucked the last 5 minutes. It's not surprising considering how young the team is.

I mean, it's not like the Thunder are playing the Timberwolves. We're playing a damn good team in the Western Confernence finals.

All of the sudden OKC and Durant suck because they lost an overtime game in the Western Conference finals????

OK.

Westbrook and Durant have their team in the conference finals at the age of 21 and 22. I can live with that even if we do lose to a veteran Dallas team.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Durant is a great open shooter and one one one player, but terrible verses the double unlike real scorer's like Dirk, Melo, and Lebron James. Dude's too skinny to impose himself on the opponents.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Lol @ real scorers when he's lead the league in scoring for two years already at 22

This is the most clueless thread in the history of my time at sbr.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He is 22 and has a young team in the Western Conference finals. He has also led the league in scoring two years in a row. If this is what he can accomplish at 22.....I can't wait to see what he will have accomplished by 25.

The whole team sucked the last 5 minutes. It's not surprising considering how young the team is.

I mean, it's not like the Thunder are playing the Timberwolves. We're playing a damn good team in the Western Confernence finals.

All of the sudden OKC and Durant suck because they lost an overtime game in the Western Conference finals????

OK.

Westbrook and Durant have their team in the conference finals at the age of 21 and 22. I can live with that even if we do lose to a veteran Dallas team.
    they don't suck...but they're pros now dude. and they're gonna be hit with some harsh criticism for the simple fact that they're playing on this stage. it happens to everyone.

if you're gonna use their age as an excuse, then they should either be in their senior years at college or their rookie years in the league, whatever it would be now for either of them. once you're getting paid superstar bucks, better be prepared to perform like a superstar.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Lol @ real scorers when he's lead the league in scoring for two years already at 22

This is the most clueless thread in the history of my time at sbr.
    right, and that's great. i don't care how old a team in the western conference finals is. if they deserve to be there they won't perform like some amateurs. this is a fukking show, this shit is entertainment. no one's concerned with watching a bunch of young whippersnappers going through their growing pains at this level of the game. it makes for bad tv and makes an old ass team like the mavs look like the lakers and celtics of the last few years. this could very easily be considered a "great game" because of the comback, but seriously, it was bad basketball down the stretch on the thunder's part. that's all it was. this is not why i watch the conference finals.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Durant was clearly having a bad game...that and some great defense.

Not being able to close games would be having a great shooting night and then not being able to close the game late.

12 Last