Joe6Pack
    Joe6Pack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone that plays at LooseLines check in. Might have issues.

LooseLines has changed quite a few employees especially higher ups. They offered me 100-100cash bonus which is on their site but they said I could do it for 1000-1000. That sets off a flag for me. One thing I have learned in books is when the bonuses are to good to believe there is likely a problem. I was talking to one of my guys at Jazz who will remain anonymous. he was telling me that LooseLines is giving people run arounds with payouts. Very long delays and lots of horror stories. I have played at both places. That Dime bonus would be nice but is it a deposit only right now? They are rated B- so I would like to think they are safe.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

While I can totally understand the red flag on the $1,000 for $1,000 bonus offer raising a red flag, because the normal offer this month is $100 for $100. To my knowledge they currently have no slow pay reports posted on the forum. In fact I do know when they bought out BetRuss they did have an employee transition though.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6Pack View Post
    I was talking to one of my guys at Jazz who will remain anonymous. he was telling me that LooseLines is giving people run arounds with payouts.
    Loose Lines is part of Jazz.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I called Jazz for a small payout (<1000) this morning at 9am, and picked it up before noon. Top-notch in my book.

potsie
    potsie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

One of those "higher ups' is the dork that has been implicated in the AbsolutePoker super user scandal. The one behind the whole thing according to the investigation is the "RUSS" from betRUSS, now part of LooseLines...I sure don't trust him. He's an obnoxious a$$, I've met him.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

BetRuss cut my limits very quickly so I withdrew.

When the merge took place my Looselines account was transferred to ABC.

Last week Looselines cold called me asking me to re-up.

I told them my limits were cut very quickly and to kids limits.

They told me those people are gone and new people are there now.

I told them I played at the old Looselines and my account was transferred to ABC.

This guy went on to tell me how ABC Islands is a shit book and that Looselines is a way better book with better blah blah blah and that I needed to re-up.

When I asked him why he would blast a book that was a sister book with the same supposed financial backing, he quickly said I gotta go, I'll call you back.

Dude never called back.

Very very odd.

Tosser
    Tosser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz/LL/ABC/whatever is not a book i would trust too much..their Neteller account is not funded anymore (but of course they still take Neteller deposits np).
    They only do book-to-book with CRIS (why the hell not with any other books?).
    And their CS guys always act like they just donīt care.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    BetRuss cut my limits very quickly so I withdrew.

When the merge took place my Looselines account was transferred to ABC.

Last week Looselines cold called me asking me to re-up.

I told them my limits were cut very quickly and to kids limits.

They told me those people are gone and new people are there now.

I told them I played at the old Looselines and my account was transferred to ABC.

This guy went on to tell me how ABC Islands is a shit book and that Looselines is a way better book with better blah blah blah and that I needed to re-up.

When I asked him why he would blast a book that was a sister book with the same supposed financial backing, he quickly said I gotta go, I'll call you back.

Dude never called back.

Very very odd.
    WOW !! That's one bizarre conversation you had with them Mr.Frank. Ripping one of there own brands like that is unheard of.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    WOW !! That's one bizarre conversation you had with them Mr.Frank. Ripping one of there own brands like that is unheard of.
    Thats what I was thinking.

Maybe the salesman was new and didn't know that they were all part of the same group.

It seemed as though he didn't know that and when I pointed it out, he hurried up and got off the line.

potsie
    potsie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Thats what I was thinking.

Maybe the salesman was new and didn't know that they were all part of the same group.

It seemed as though he didn't know that and when I pointed it out, he hurried up and got off the line.
    I'm also certain he is the same guy that contacted me when he was with betRUSS. I asked him a question and he said that I should email his buddy RUSS. I emailed Russ and was very polite, concise, and told him that I was referred by his coworker. Russ replied with threats of hacking and was extremely rude. I was really shocked as I was only trying to help improve their service. (which I now know they didn't care about) They are just one of those sites that doesn't mind screwing people over when they cashout or if they win. Their targets are the losers. They only care about retaining the degenerate loser who will never request a payout. If you are requesting a payout you must have won and as a 'winner' they don't want you to come back. It's a backwards philosophy I know, but it's quite obvious that sites like that are angling for that 'loser'.