ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Chile's Top Picks and Bottom Line

After being unfairly banned last week, I decided to come back with a bang and throw out some winners for everyone to enjoy. Each day I will post our best shot at a winner, hope for something like a 57% success rate, and at the same time offer up facts, information or anything that will help you secure your bottom line.

Top Pick

Toronto Blue Jays + 168 :
    Expect Villanueva to pick up his first win as a Jays starter tonight and solidify a role in the starting 5 in the near future.

Bottom Line

Did you know that over 63% of Americans are either Over Weight or Obese. And that as of this year, there are actually more Americans who are medically considered Obese than Over Weight? Astonishing.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

bye pedophile wannabee, you were punished correctly, should of been forever.

ChileCheese

I forgot to mention in my write up, that the Blue Jays have the AL MVP Jose Bautista.

ChileCheese

Looking good Toronto backers.
    Thank you Girardi and your god awful in game management.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nice call on Toronto, Chile! Keep em coming

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Nice call on Toronto, Chile! Keep em coming
    Thank you, thank you.
    Hope to come back strong again tomorrow.

ChileCheese

So we got off to a sweet and tasty tasty start last night. Since my virgin pick was such a success, Im going a little taboo and taking 2 slight favourites today.

Top Picks

Atlanta -120
    Rangers/White Sox Under 9 -115

Bottom Line

Did you know that the USA is the only nation in the Western world that attempts teach creationism along side evolution in public schools?
    With such a large number of people incapable of understanding where they came from, no wonder so many people on here do not understand the difference between +EV and -EV

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

what is creationism and what is evolution? I never paid attention in school...and atl has looked very bad as of late and pitt has been playing good...hmmm

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Since this is a thread started by "ChileCheese" I feel compelled to offer more factual data and tidbits.

* Pedophiles randomly pick their victims. Not true. They typically know and have fantasized about their victims.

* Children are afraid of child pedophiles. Not true. Often these people have a close and trusted relationship with the child.

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Since this is a thread started by "ChileCheese" I feel compelled to offer more factual data and tidbits.

* Pedophiles randomly pick their victims. Not true. They typically know and have fantasized about their victims.

* Children are afraid of child pedophiles. Not true. Often these people have a close and trusted relationship with the child.
    Ahh little willy.

How do you know so much about this topic? Studying? Prepping? Victim? Watcher?
    Also, when you state "children are afraid of child pedophiles".. you are being redundant.
    Feel free to tail though. Or fade. Or just wait until Opie tells you what you should do.

Ciao Amigo

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

damn nice call on jays.

ChileCheese

2-0 Atlanta tonight. Congrats to those who tailed.

Not looking great with the Under in Texas, but might get a break due to the weather. Go Mother Nature Go.