big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Bet Pop

Mother****ers called my house again today begging for a deposit!

Simply asked them to close my account because I do not appreciate calls at my house. Asswipe told me that I am odd and that I have issues! I just hung up on him, then he keeps calling me and saying I have no manners cause I hung up on him.

Whats wrong with these people? Just stop calling me and close my account, whats so hard?

If they keep this up, I will call their numbers all day long on the weekends during peak time and mess with them!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most people don't like being phoned out of the blue, but Betpop (SBR Rating B-) is known for offering pretty good reload bonuses.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Leaving me messages on my machine for all to hear is not good business in my opinion! An email will do, like all the other solid books I play with! 30% free play is not that great, with all the terms tied to it at BetPop. So why cant they just close my account like I requested?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Leaving me messages on my machine for all to hear is not good business in my opinion! An email will do, like all the other solid books I play with! 30% free play is not that great, with all the terms tied to it at BetPop. So why cant they just close my account like I requested?
    I understand, may have just gotten some low level clerk that got his feelings hurt. I'd go onto live chat and request to speak to an account manager and inform them of your desire for account closure- they'll accommodate you.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the one complaint everyone seems to agree about with the First Fidelity family of books. The extensive cold calling they do is brutal and that's why I always try to warn players upfront before signing up with any of there books.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laughin so hard at this. When the low level clerk called me--had my phone # i think from a mailing list/email from BOS--i started asking how much they would give me blah blah blah

Told him to email that generous offer to me. when the idiot took it to his manager and the dude saw my name.....

I never heard from them again. lolol some times it pays to be infamous.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Never give your real number to any book. (Or anyone else for that matter.)

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Never give your real number to any book. (Or anyone else for that matter.)
    what about a female with big boobs?

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

why don't you call them and change your fade phone # ?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by fiveteamer View Post
    what about a female with big boobs?
    Does she have a big neck and big ankles too?

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

no, but she does have a big ass.

WOULD YOU GIVE THIS PERSON YOUR PHONE NUMBER?

I SAY, YES!

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately, I am the enemy in this situation. The reason they use these telemarketing tactics must because it works. If it never led to any deposits, there would be no reason to do it.

And I'm the guy it works on. I like when they call. It is generally a good deal. So I re-up.

Sorry about that.

If you tell them to close your account, they should. But telemarketers are more like cockroaches than country club gentlemen. They are not operating with courtesy in mind. The idea of providing a false phone number makes sense if you can get away with it.

William Lee
    William Lee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Mother****ers called my house again today begging for a deposit!

Simply asked them to close my account because I do not appreciate calls at my house. Asswipe told me that I am odd and that I have issues! I just hung up on him, then he keeps calling me and saying I have no manners cause I hung up on him.

Whats wrong with these people? Just stop calling me and close my account, whats so hard?

If they keep this up, I will call their numbers all day long on the weekends during peak time and mess with them!
    They are a part of the "FIRST FIDELITY GROUP". You have the same account # with youwager.com. Go to youwager.com and click on live chat. Ask to be taken off their calling list. They will remove you. I did it that way and haven't been called in a year where I was being called every damn day before that.

William Lee