1. #1
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Democrats

    Why do you think that extreme socialism will work in this country?

    It never has and never will. Look at every major city that is predominantly liberal. How are they doing? How is Detroit? How is California? How is the war on poverty doing? All the way back to LBJ that goes, billions of dollars later and still have it more than ever. Enlighten me please. Make sure you back your rebuttals with facts not self imaginatives.

  2. #2
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Extreme socialism is a $700 billion bailout for a few select financial institutions, not helping Eddie Unemployed get a damn cup of soup.

  3. #3
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781






    ^^this pic describes all fundies who cant come to terms with the fact their 8 years of living under Bush's wing ARE OVER WITH

  4. #4
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Extreme socialism is a $700 billion bailout for a few select financial institutions, not helping Eddie Unemployed get a damn cup of soup.
    Or you could just let them fail and have your cash value be worth nothing. You could not be able to go to the store to buy your meals, grab your shotgun from the safe to go find your next meal instead. But you can't because Obama doesn't want you to have a gun anymore because guns kill people.

  5. #5
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post





    ^^this pic describes all fundies who cant come to terms with the fact their 8 years of living under Bush's wing ARE OVER WITH

    You think you have it bad now pal? Wait 4 more years, this is nothing compared to what he has in store. Obama will fukk this country good. It will take 30+ years just to rebound what he is going to do. There is a reason the Repubs have won 7 of the last 10 elections.

  6. #6
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,148
    Betpoints: 66

    I am mightily impressed with all these "facts" you two answered with like Deuce asked.

  7. #7
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Or you could just let them fail and have your cash value be worth nothing. You could not be able to go to the store to buy your meals, grab your shotgun from the safe to go find your next meal instead. But you can't because Obama doesn't want you to have a gun anymore because guns kill people.
    ACTUALLY

    martial law was declared in New Orleans by your favorite Republican President Mr. George W. Bush and guns were taken by blackwater soilders from residents after Katrina

    be real with yourself spin doctor

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,090
    Betpoints: 3133

    Nothing works Deuce, we are fukked either way.

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  9. #9
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You think you have it bad now pal? Wait 4 more years, this is nothing compared to what he has in store. Obama will fukk this country good. It will take 30+ years just to rebound what he is going to do. There is a reason the Repubs have won 7 of the last 10 elections.
    missing florida ballots?


  10. #10
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Alright. This conversation is over. You obviously know nothing about the fundamentals of capitalism and socialism is only acceptable when it's qualified by scare tactics. Typical hypocritical bs. Enjoy your fright and ignorance.

  11. #11
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post
    missing florida ballots?

    not to mention rigged voter machines in ohio in 2004, the voting machines designed by republican-backed diebold


  12. #12
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    not to mention rigged voter machines in ohio in 2004, the voting machines designed by republican-backed diebold

    oh

    how could we forget about the rigged machines

    sheesh


  13. #13
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    the states with the lowest divorce rates, the lowest teen pregnancy, the lowest abotion rates, the highest per capita incomes almost universally vote democratic

    there is a reason nobody wants to live in bama, miss, lousiania, kentucky, tenn, south car, west virg, etc

    keep on talking but you are full of shit

  14. #14
    Sinister Cat
    Sinister Cat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-03-08
    Posts: 1,090
    Betpoints: 12

    By other countries' standards, current-day Democrats would not be considered "extreme socialists". But yes, obviously people the blue states tend to be wealthier, have longer life expectancies, etc.

  15. #15
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    This guy is as stupid & clueless as the racist pizza deliverer.

    It's like arguing with a mannequin with that blank empty stare. So I don't even try any more.

  16. #16
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    the states with the lowest divorce rates, the lowest teen pregnancy, the lowest abotion rates, the highest per capita incomes almost universally vote democratic

    there is a reason nobody wants to live in bama, miss, lousiania, kentucky, tenn, south car, west virg, etc

    keep on talking but you are full of shit
    Excellent use of facts.


    Nit wits. You can't give me a solid reason why. Machines were rigged? Hanging chads? Stolen election. Unreal. You rooster boys come up with some good lols. The fact is Obama will fukk this country good. His only rebuttal will be "Well its the Republicans fault" like usual.

  17. #17
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Cat View Post
    By other countries' standards, current-day Democrats would not be considered "extreme socialists". But yes, obviously people the blue states tend to be wealthier, have longer life expectancies, etc.


    Your votes come from highly populated inner cities. The citizens whom favor handouts and poverty. Tell me the last time you worked for a person that was poor or democratic. Enlighten me. There is a reason that they are successful. It's called hard work and dedication. Everyone can do it, most choose not to.

  18. #18
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post


    Your votes come from highly populated inner cities. The citizens whom favor handouts and poverty. Tell me the last time you worked for a person that was poor or democratic. Enlighten me. There is a reason that they are successful. It's called hard work and dedication. Everyone can do it, most choose not to.

    I'm a democrat.

    I work more in a week than you do in a month.

    I make more in a year than you will the rest of your life.

    Choke on that.

  19. #19
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Excellent use of facts.


    Nit wits. You can't give me a solid reason why. Machines were rigged? Hanging chads? Stolen election. Unreal. You rooster boys come up with some good lols. The fact is Obama will fukk this country good. His only rebuttal will be "Well its the Republicans fault" like usual.
    A record federal budget deficit, rising unemployment, tanking stock markets, a dubious war that costs us billions of dollars a week, crumbling house prices, trashed civil liberties, an empowered executive branch, and a rolling bailout package that allows the government to give taxpayer money to any corporation that it sees fit hasn't fvcked us already? How blind are you?

  20. #20
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,303
    Betpoints: 4942

    There are no rural poor??

  21. #21
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why do you think that extreme socialism will work in this country?

    It never has and never will. Look at every major city that is predominantly liberal. How are they doing? How is Detroit? How is California? How is the war on poverty doing? All the way back to LBJ that goes, billions of dollars later and still have it more than ever. Enlighten me please. Make sure you back your rebuttals with facts not self imaginatives.
    I love the responses here. You are just "stupid" unless you accept everything about Obama and socialism. No rational explanation, "you're just stupid" unless you accept their Lord and Savior, Barack Obama."

    Bush backed a bailout plan. Never mind that it was pushed by many Republicans and just about all of the Democrats along with their Lord and Savior, Obama; it is proof only of how terrible Bush and Bush only is.

    The "fundamentals" of economics suggest economies run in cycles. Bush inherited a recession. Obama (if elected) will probably inherit one, too. Let's see if these moonbats blame Obama the way they blamed Bush.

  22. #22
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post


    Your votes come from highly populated inner cities. The citizens who know what its like to struggle. Tell me the last time you worked for a person that was poor or democratic. Enlighten me. There is a reason that they are successful. It's called getting a hand me down from their parents...and living off the tit. Everyone can do it, most arent raised with a silver spoon in their mouth though.
    FYP

  23. #23
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    yes the economy runs in cycles
    gop runs up debts and inflation, dems bring it down

    thats the cycle dipshit

  24. #24
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    yes the economy runs in cycles
    gop runs up debts and inflation, dems bring it down

    thats the cycle dipshit
    smartest post ive ever seen from you....

  25. #25
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    yes the economy runs in cycles
    gop runs up debts and inflation, dems bring it down

    thats the cycle dipshit
    Bush inherited a recession. Whose fault was that?

  26. #26
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 17,777

    Politics is ridiculous. Extreme right or left is all it is anymore. Its silly.

  27. #27
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Your household was owed money by the government when Bush was inaugurated. It now owes the government over $85,000. Whose fault is that?

  28. #28
    Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-06
    Posts: 15,818
    Betpoints: 109

    Democrats...

    ...are no different, better or worse than the Republicans who work in Washington D.C. And that's all I have to say about that.

  29. #29
    Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-15-07
    Posts: 4,781

    Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    Bush inherited a recession. Whose fault was that?
    and that was the most idotic post ive ever seen

    when Bush came in....everyone had 2 cars in their driveway

    AND

    gas was $1.50 a gallon


    spin doctors...so funny...raise your kids on fox news

  30. #30
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak & Dagger View Post
    and that was the most idotic post ive ever seen

    when Bush came in....everyone had 2 cars in their driveway

    AND

    gas was $1.50 a gallon


    spin doctors...so funny...raise your kids on fox news
    It's a fact; look it up.

    Well, maybe not technically. We had already had one quarter of economic decline when Bush was sworn in. The second (official definition of a recession) didn't occur until March 2001. So I guess your assertion is Bush implemented economic policies in 2 months that took the Country into recession.

  31. #31
    firedawg
    POBEDITEL
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 16,040

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why do you think that extreme socialism will work in this country?

    It never has and never will. Look at every major city that is predominantly liberal. How are they doing? How is Detroit? How is California? How is the war on poverty doing? All the way back to LBJ that goes, billions of dollars later and still have it more than ever. Enlighten me please. Make sure you back your rebuttals with facts not self imaginatives.
    well said duece. you are on point sir

  32. #32
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,716
    Betpoints: 522

    Let me see, Before Clinton left the office the world was at peace, gas was cheap, and jobs were plentiful, that was 8 years ago.

    Now, 8 years later this country is a complete mess economically and at an unjust war in Iraq, thanks to the republican control congress for a good 6 years. It's so bad that you have yet to see Bush and McCain at any McCain rally showing support. Quite a contrast when Bill Clinton was traveling to battleground states and campaigning for Al Gore in 2000.

    Either way republican backers will never admit that the elected the dumbest president ever, and have to live by his dumb@ss mistakes. The last two Republican president didn't do anything to improve the country economically, why would the next be any different. I mean they had only 12 years worth, to do something about it and the lastly clearly failed.

  33. #33
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Let me see, Before Clinton left the office the world was at peace, gas was cheap, and jobs were plentiful, that was 8 years ago.


    Bush inherited a Clinton recession. It's just a fact. Bush took Office with an economy in decline.

    Now, 8 years later this country is a complete mess economically and at an unjust war in Iraq, thanks to the republican control congress for a good 6 years.



    The economy was in pretty good shape 2 years ago. How did the Democrats eff it up?


    Quite a contrast when Bill Clinton was traveling to battleground states and campaigning for Al Gore in 2000.

    How old are you? Or how ignorant are you? There was an obvious falling out between Gore and Clinton during that campaign. Gore wanted nothing to do with Clinton.

    Either way republican backers will never admit that the elected the dumbest president ever, and have to live by his dumb@ss mistakes. The last two Republican president didn't do anything to improve the country economically, why would the next be any different. I mean they had only 12 years worth, to do something about it and the lastly clearly failed.

    This is nothing but empty rhetoric based on no substantive facts.

  34. #34
    ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I'm a democrat.

    I work more in a week than you do in a month.

    I make more in a year than you will the rest of your life.

    Choke on that.
    How can you be a Democrat when you don't even seem to be in this Country?

    So you say you are an American residing abroad?

    Your location indicator says you reside in the jungles of Wetba... make that Mexico?

    So, I'm curious, what do you do? Suck up the the Mexican elites who live in luxury while screwing over the poor (yes, that genuinely happens in Mexico, unlike the US. Most of the worlds poor would feel they were living pretty damn good under what's classified as being poor in this country.)

    The Republican sites I post on say Bush is a best friend of Mexico.

  35. #35
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,816
    Betpoints: 3234

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    A record federal budget deficit, rising unemployment, tanking stock markets, a dubious war that costs us billions of dollars a week, crumbling house prices, trashed civil liberties, an empowered executive branch, and a rolling bailout package that allows the government to give taxpayer money to any corporation that it sees fit hasn't fvcked us already? How blind are you?
    In which is 50% Dems fault.

12 Last
Top