bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

89 MORE ppl killed by a tornado yesterday, tornados are killin more ppl than cancer

Holy ****, you used to hear about a tornado with like 1 fatality and 20 injuries, now its like 90 fatalities, 300 fatalities, wtf is goin on lately

For all you christians praying everyday (to feel good about yourselves as if God didnt know ppl dont like to be killed by tornados while doing nothing to help actually those affected) how bout ya pray FOR GOD TO STOP TORNADOS IN THE FUTURE!!! AT LEAST FOR A MONTH OR SO

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I read that story guy said if you dropped a nuke on the town it wouldent have done near as much damage.Well the tornado should have saved the school because it's obvious that he doesent know the effects of a nuclear warhead.Not only would it have vaporized everyone in the immediate area it would have poisoned everthing aroundthe area with Cesium which has a half life of 500 years.

bettilimbroke999

The ppl in the houses at 4:28 are just lucky as **** to be alive, imagine looking at that thing in your backyard

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

makes me feel better when I see people less fortunate than me...i know im an ahole

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've personally seen 3 tornados. they completely freak me out

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You need to take elementary school arithmetics again if you think tornados kill more than cancers.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You need to take elementary school arithmetics again if you think tornados kill more than cancers.
    Obvious sarcasm in the title but the required intelligence level to realize that is absent