Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    But smoke is nobody. And I'm not giving my number to some clown who keeps stalking me. I'm not stupid trick. And I don't play dumb games. I spoke to jj and canuck at the same time for like 20 mins. Then shari came in at the end. I don't know if she remembers, but ask her. Pm me your number and ill call you right now. I like you trick. Ill call you right now.
    Where's your $200 to Become a Pro pal?

Stalking you? My first post in this thread was page #2.. I let off on you a lil cause you been buried enough by JJ, gates, otp, caller.

Tracey don't wanna call me because he's scared and I know the truth about him. If the guy is scared to give me his # he could always CALL FROM A PAYPHONE. But he won't. There are plenty of pay phones in the hood. No excuses tracey

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Where's your $200 to become a pro pal?

Stalking you? My first post in this thread was page #2.. I let off on you a lil cause you been buried enough by JJ, gates, otp, caller.

Tracey don't wanna call me because he's scared and I know the truth about him. If the guy is scared to give me his # he could always CALL FROM A PAYPHONE. But he won't. There are plenty of pay phones in the hood. No excuses tracey
    Ok pal like I said. Your nobody. Payphones don't have any callback numbers in the hood homie. If you lived anywher near one, you would know that. But you don't. All you are is some clown that listens to way too much rap music.

Smoke

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Odds on a fight between any two posters from SBR actually happening

Yes +1000
    No -1200

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    hey trace, seems like you miss doing men in the ass. You will never change ttrace, you have that thug prison mentality and gay mentality.

Good luck but you miss prison, so you will be back inside . I give it 2 years and you will be doing 10 again.
    Still waiting for what I said that is gay mentality

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Smokey challenged Trigger Tracer to a fight but Trigger said location was too far which is a legit excuse actually

Smokey took the lead here

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    Odds on a fight between any two posters from SBR actually happening

Yes +1000
    No -1200
    Nobodys gonna fight nobody. One dude is usually fake, and will back out. Maybe one day we'll get two tough guys that will actually meet. I'm just fukkin with jj. Payback for the car video, last week. All of jj's fans and supports had to jump in(which of course I knew). I'm fighting with everybody in this thread EXCEPT jj.

Smoke

Tracey, call from a private number you twink. All you got is excuses pal.

Your bobo the clown, you belong in a fukkin circus with the bearded lady

Your scared money and your too broke to become a pro. If your not gonna deposit and bet what the fukk you doin here clown?

jjgold

Whats unreal is Smokey is not joking

He said he will fight anyone here and gives his phone # out but no one calls him back

I got to give the kid credit challenge anyone here to a fight, the only other guy I know that has done this is Bronxer the angriest poster on SBR

ttrace35

Tracey, call from a private number you twink. All you got is excuses pal.

Your bobo the clown, you belong in a fukkin circus with the bearded lady

Your scared money and your too broke to become a pro. If your not gonna deposit and bet what the fukk you doin here clown?
    Call WHO from a private number? You never gave me any number to call. See smoke. Your so upset right now, that your not thinking. Calm down a bit son, your not making sense here.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

fukking clowns.

Ttrace made a video....

While I don't see anybody else making one.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And who fights on the the fukking phone??

Teenage girls that's who.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whats unreal is Smokey is not joking

He said he will fight anyone here and gives his phone # out but no one calls him back

I got to give the kid credit challenge anyone here to a fight, the only other guy I know that has done this is Bronxer the angriest poster on SBR
    Please tell me this fagg didn't lie and say he gave you my number. Smoke is fake. Listens to a little snoop dogg, and thinks he is hip. I called out smoke last week and told him ill drive up to 40 miles outside of ny to bust that ass. I got no response. Don't make me dig the thread.

Smoke

I can pay a black guy to make a video, say its me and not show his face. 5 bucks or a pack of Newport and its a done deal.

I ain't goin that route though cause I'm not a trick

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    fukking clowns.

Ttrace made a video....

While I don't see anybody else making one.
    This guy is a clown. What's he gonna do? Make a video from his moms basement? $200? I lost that yesterday when I opened an account. This clown smoke never put a pic or a video. Why is he all up mine? Make a video from your room in moms house smokey. Just like tt.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Smoke you really think he paid a black dude to make a vid?

Come on now...

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

I can pay a black guy to make a video, say its me and not show his face. 5 bucks or a pack of Newport and its a done deal.

please explain why trace or anyone for that matter would do this...please state a logical explanation.

seriously why would someone do this and why do you think he did?

ttrace35

Ok smoke. That's not even what trick means. Lay off the rap music man. That shit isn't real and will get you hurt one day. Just be yourself smokey. Concentrate on gambling and not trigga tracey. Ok bud. NO MORE SNOOP DOGG

Smoke

Please tell me this fagg didn't lie and say he gave you my number. Smoke is fake. Listens to a little snoop dogg, and thinks he is hip. I called out smoke last week and told him ill drive up to 40 miles outside of ny to bust that ass. I got no response. Don't make me dig the thread.
    I don't live within 40 minutes of NY you twink, lucky for you. I offered to go to bash if you sign up, I don't see you signed up pal.

jjgold

So Tracer paid a black guy to make that video??

Who was guy I talked to on phone?? He was not white

This is bizarre

ttrace35

please explain why trace or anyone for that matter would do this...please state a logical explanation.

seriously why would someone do this and why do you think he did?
    This guy is just trying to be a clown like jj. If I would go through all of that, why is this guy hell bent on talking to me on the phone. What the fukk would that prove, if you won't believe a video. Pming me for my phone number. How old Is this twink, anyway?

ttrace35

I don't live within 40 minutes of NY you twink, lucky for you. I offered to go to bash if you sign up, I don't see you signed up pal.
    I'm gonna fly to Costa Rica to fight some fagg. This is getting funnier by the minute. Why not just catch a plane to nyc. Its cheaper.

ttrace35

This one goes to tracer. Maybe next time smoke.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

I'm starting to think you have serious mental problems man. Offering to fly to another country just to fight someone over the internet? really?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who wants to call me

currently standing at the paid phone booth

Smoke

Bronxer and batemen did the phone thing and JJ recorded it. Them two didn't give a fukk. That's where I got the idea from. You afraid of looking like a fool for all of SBR to see? Twinkle toes Tracey, that's your new name

ttrace35

Smoke. You lost man. Can't you see that your on your own here. Can't win em all smokey. Go find a girlfriend to argue on the phone with. Just be sure not to wake up mom.

Smoke

I'm starting to think you have serious mental problems man. Offering to fly to another country just to fight someone over the internet? really?
    Nobody cares what you have to say pal

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out from . Apparently you like following me around this place. Hows my dick taste

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No. Bateman was a pussy and didn't want to meet up..

So they did the phone thing.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

twinkie fillings

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

Nobody cares what you have to say pal

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out from . Apparently you like following me around this place. Hows my dick taste
    I follow no one around, it's hard to not notice when you bash trace in every other post you make. Listen to your self man. You have issues.

Smoke

Smoke. You lost man. Can't you see that your on your own here. Can't win em all smokey. Go find a girlfriend to argue on the phone with. Just be sure not to wake up mom.
    Don't worry Tracey. I won't wake your mom up. You lose. I win. End of discussion. Bye twinkle toes

ttrace35

Bronxer and batemen did the phone thing and JJ recorded it. Them two didn't give a fukk. That's where I got the idea from. You afraid of looking like a fool for all of SBR to see? Twinkle toes Tracey, that's your new name

Stop trying to be like other people. First you ride jj so hard its retarded. You put a
    after every single jj post. Stop already. Now you want to be like bronxer and batemen. Legendary sbr posters. Smoke is dying to be one way too bad. Its not important son.

ttrace35

Don't worry Tracey. I won't wake your mom up. You lose. I win. End of discussion. Bye twinkle toes
    If you says so. Smoke is getting buried, now wants to haul ass outta here

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

If you says so. Smoke is getting buried, now wants to haul ass outta here
    Until the next thread/comment about you

It's too fun making fun of smoke, he has no actual comebacks besides giving you a new name and using the emoticon...oh ya and saying the word dick

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    twinkie fillings
    Guy is weird eddie. I wake up to a pm the other day with this clown asking me for my phone number. I think he is jealous that I rent my own 1 bdrm condo apartment, and he still lives in the same room in his moms house, where he grew up. Little league trophys and shit. I swear this never started until after he seen my video. Then this clown comes from nowhere. Grow up, and get off sbr forum. Then maybe you can get your own place too.

First 123456 Last