Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

the cure for baldness is shaving it off and putting on mucle . Eg, vin diesal, jason statham, bruce willis etc. i dare one of you guys to give one of these shit about being bald in their face, you'd get ****** up lol

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    JJ you show start your own rug business.. All kinds of gamblers going bald from stress of being barreled in This could be huge success
    So, ur not the only one to have thought this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baldness is devastating when your young, I think it is why I am so fukked up now
    Most guys have hair at 27 years old, I was wearing a rug and it just did not feel right

When you wear a rug you fear 24 hrs a day of being exposed

The wind, water, sand and of course eye contact with your forehead instead of your face is devastating as they suspect something

Sure its not a life threatening disease but emotionally it ruins you, I am angry a lot in vids because of this.

Every time I was close distance to people I stared at their hands and face to see if they would try and touch me anywhere near hair

I never forget when some kid through gum in my hair and I did not know it, now rugs cost 2 dimes so I was scared to death it was ruined but what happened is some lady noticed it and was going to try and get it out. I grabbed her hand so fukkin fast she thought I was a nut. I did not want her to feel platinum base and detect it.

The stress is unreal dealing with a rug
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RealSlimShady

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    the cure for baldness is shaving it off and putting on mucle . Eg, vin diesal, jason statham, bruce willis etc. i dare one of you guys to give one of these shit about being bald in their face, you'd get ****** up lol
    The only reason you will be fukked up is because these guys travel everywhere with 3-4 bodyguards. You corner Bruce Willis in an alley by himself in the middle of the night and he will piss in his pants.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The only reason you will be fukked up is because these guys travel everywhere with 3-4 bodyguards. You corner Bruce Willis in an alley by himself in the middle of the night and he will piss in his pants.
    He'd probably piss all over your face if you were that single person in the alley way.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Baldness is devastating when your young, I think it is why I am so fukked up now
    Most guys have hair at 27 years old, I was wearing a rug and it just did not feel right

When you wear a rug you fear 24 hrs a day of being exposed

The wind, water, sand and of course eye contact with your forehead instead of your face is devastating as they suspect something

Sure its not a life threatening disease but emotionally it ruins you, I am angry a lot in vids because of this.

Every time I was close distance to people I stared at their hands and face to see if they would try and touch me anywhere near hair

I never forget when some kid through gum in my hair and I did not know it, now rugs cost 2 dimes so I was scared to death it was ruined but what happened is some lady noticed it and was going to try and get it out. I grabbed her hand so fukkin fast she thought I was a nut. I did not want her to feel platinum base and detect it.

The stress is unreal dealing with a rug

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shady I bet your bald and your hiding it with a comb over

Lol..post some pics tough guy

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

shady i bet your bald and your hiding it with a comb over

lol..post some pics tough guy

Lol.....

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Baldness is devastating when your young, I think it is why I am so fukked up now Most guys have hair at 27 years old, I was wearing a rug and it just did not feel right When you wear a rug you fear 24 hrs a day of being exposed The wind, water, sand and of course eye contact with your forehead instead of your face is devastating as they suspect something Sure its not a life threatening disease but emotionally it ruins you, I am angry a lot in vids because of this. Every time I was close distance to people I stared at their hands and face to see if they would try and touch me anywhere near hair I never forget when some kid through gum in my hair and I did not know it, now rugs cost 2 dimes so I was scared to death it was ruined but what happened is some lady noticed it and was going to try and get it out. I grabbed her hand so fukkin fast she thought I was a nut. I did not want her to feel platinum base and detect it. The stress is unreal dealing with a rug
    JJ you are too fukn funny. your the best, man

First 12