GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

Cycling, MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA....who cares if they dope. They are going to whether it is tested or not. Lance Armstrong is just like Barry Bonds. He's a total fraud.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I don't care what any cyclist does...shouldn't even be a sport, and a disgrace that anyone covers this on TV.

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

To be fair for those guys that worked their azz off to get in a position to win, they do need to protect the integrity of the sport.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah, I care about doping in all sports. Especially since Armstrong has done so much more outside of the sport and created a brand name around his accomplishments.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My argument is that if Lance and Bonds could have won without being doped they wouldn't have used it.
    Bonds had won multiple MVP's before the first day he ever used PED's.
    Lance won 10 titles and a stage race in the TDF going back to 1993. Ranked #1 in the world in 1996.
    These guys were studs before using PED's.
    Do you have a different argument?
    Last edited by FishFace5; 05-23-11 at 10:48 AM.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Yeah, I care about doping in all sports. Especially since Armstrong has done so much more outside of the sport and created a brand name around his accomplishments.
    So how does PED use take away from the fact he beat cancer and returned to be the best in the world?
    His charity has raised millions for cancer research.
    All that goes out the window because of suspected doping? (im not saying he didnt, just saying he never got caught)

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

there are so many players, so called "athletes" in the "major" sports who couldnt finish the Tour de France in 6 months and you idiots dont think Cycling isnt a sport??? ... get a clue boyzzz
    Last edited by raydog; 05-23-11 at 07:44 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    So how does PED use take away from the fact he beat cancer and returned to be the best in the world?
    His charity has raised millions for cancer research.
    All that goes out the window because of suspected doping? (im not saying he didnt, just saying he never got caught)
    No one is accusing him about his charities and cancer research which he did an exceptional job with them. But you can't held him at a higher standard because of that if he is found guilty of cheating to win. I'm pretty sure Pete Rose and O.J. Simpson raised money for charities before they cheated or got in trouble with the law but society still held them liable for their sins and they are still paying the price for their sins today.

Now as far as Lance all the previous TDF winners who were found doped were stripped of their titles and if he is found guilty he should pay the same price as others who have done the same.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

when you want to fool the world tell the truth. nobody was being fooled by any of the this.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I want to see someones kidney explode as they cross the finish line

First 12