D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

As much as I hate the Nucks they're going to win the cup

I know they're a few Canuck bandwagon fans here in Toronto but I'm on the anti-Canuck bandwagon! With that being said, their playing some really good and smart hockey right now. They're unstoppable right now.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    No I actually beat on Neanderthal wannabe thugs like him.

SBR you need to start doing IQ tests before letting new members join
    ok keyboard warrior...u can beat up nick diaz....can u throw like brady and dunk like lebron too? canada has how many rings the last 15 yrs?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    ok keyboard warrior...u can beat up nick diaz....can u throw like brady and dunk like lebron too? canada has how many rings the last 15 yrs?
    This clown still thinks that freeloading mooch twinks opinion matters on this site, Diaz you broke fuk you are out classed here.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    As much as I hate the Nucks they're going to win the cup

I know they're a few Canuck bandwagon fans here in Toronto but I'm on the anti-Canuck bandwagon! With that being said, their playing some really good and smart hockey right now. They're unstoppable right now.
    I always find it funny and a little sad that Torontonians wouldn't be rooting for another Canadian team to win the cup. Especially if they are the only Canadian team left. Not just Torontonians of course but any Canadian.

They do look unstoppable right now, you're right.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I always find it funny and a little sad that Torontonians wouldn't be rooting for another Canadian team to win the cup. Especially if they are the only Canadian team left. Not just Torontonians of course but any Canadian.

They do look unstoppable right now, you're right.
    No, believe me there are a ton of Torontonians that want the Canucks to win since they're the last Canadian team left. I just have this unbelievable amount hate to all 5 other Canadian teams since I am a die hard Maple Leaf fan. Go ahead and laugh at my team, but I'm just very jealous of the Canucks right now. I'm not sure if you're from Vancouver or not, but the parties must be unreal out West when the Nucks win

DwightShrute

No, believe me there are a ton of Torontonians that want the Canucks to win since they're the last Canadian team left. I just have this unbelievable amount hate to all 5 other Canadian teams since I am a die hard Maple Leaf fan. Go ahead and laugh at my team, but I'm just very jealous of the Canucks right now. I'm not sure if you're from Vancouver or not, but the parties must be unreal out West when the Nucks win
    I am from Vancouver but living now in Central America for the time being.

Why the hate man? Life's too short to hate shit like that. Mind you I will admit I hated the Leafs for years. My dream would be to see them go 0-82 but then I just matured and come to realize how silly it is.

You guys made a great move in hiring Burke and he will get you to the finals sooner than later.

Be a lover not a hater. EH!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-23-11 at 01:11 PM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

No, believe me there are a ton of Torontonians that want the Canucks to win since they're the last Canadian team left. I just have this unbelievable amount hate to all 5 other Canadian teams since I am a die hard Maple Leaf fan. Go ahead and laugh at my team, but I'm just very jealous of the Canucks right now. I'm not sure if you're from Vancouver or not, but the parties
    must be unreal out West when the
    Nucks win
    Good honest post No need for hate man be happy the Nucks have a shot. I'd be cheering for the Leafs if they were in
    VAN's spot right now

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Agreed!

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

me too

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

maybe finally an end to the stanley cup drought in canada. it is one of the most bizzare things in sports, since canadians are pretty much the only ones who really care about hockey.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

they look unstoppable now, gl canucks and beat the drought

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Just drove by a church that said, "God doesn't have favourites but this sign guy does...GO CANUCKS!!" love it!!!!!!

DwightShrute

Name:  canuckseatsharks.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  28.8 KB

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    This clown still thinks that freeloading mooch twinks opinion matters on this site, Diaz you broke fuk you are out classed here.
    Yeah I'm so broke lol too bad you're gonna be after this game goes over

First 12