MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone have PTSD

maybe the worst feeling ever. no hope of enjoying things again. if 2 beers gave you a wholesome buzz before you got it, you need 5 beers just to feel decent after you get it

does anything really matter at this point? seriously

-20% guy_4life

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, post tramautic degenerate gambling diorder..it sucks bad

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by gdoom View Post
    yeah, post tramautic degenerate gambling diorder..it sucks bad

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

dude I do have it and it's not something you open up to strangers on an internet forum. In fact people with PTSD don't really talk to other people about it at all!

And what the hell would PTSD have to do with beer? You drink more because you are depressed, or to wash away the guilty for surviving feeling but it's not like your alcohol tolerance goes up just because you have post traumatic stress disorder...

And if you were a two beer queer before getting PSTD you were already ******

Sorry life has you down pal, I doubt it has anything to do with PSTD. In fact I doubt you have it at all, my money says you're depressed and lonely looking for attention on the internet

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

PTSD is very real. Get the help you need and try not to hurt the ones you love. Hopefully your family understands what you're going through and is supportive. Healing takes time, sometimes years. Hang in there.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Dude, yes I have PTSD. What the hell are you doing asking for advice on a gambling forum? Seriously, most of these guys are complete degenerates and will offer you no help whatsoever. Please pm me so I can talk to you.