jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Okl people are not too bright
    Ever guy in crowd has fukkin beard or goatee like BO$$

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

As mentioned, Dallas did the same thing.

They wear the home colors, regardless of the opponent.

Did you watch Games 1 and 2? "for a second, I thought the games were in OKC"

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I stopped caring about OKC fans after I went to one of their home games and noticed they have a collective, public prayer before every game

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    I stopped caring about OKC fans after I went to one of their home games and noticed they have a collective, public prayer before every game
    So you went to ONE of their home games and noticed at that ONE game that they have a public prayer before ALL games? Interesting

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4193

I do agree with this thread. Personally, I think it looks ridiculous on TV to see the fans wearing the same colours as the Mavs. Years ago when the Raptors were in the playoffs, they had the fans where red t-shirts & they were facing New Jersey. Well, New Jersey was wearing red and the Raptors were torn to shreds in the media for the stupidity of siding with the opponent.

Why not just have the fans wear white??

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

HAHAHA...HOLY FUKK MAN...

that is rich. a fukkin Pre-Game prayer...jesus christ...

"our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name...please bring forth a win for the magnificent thunder, named after your wrath presented to us worldy creatures from beyond the clouds. and please, lord, allow russell westbrook to stop being a goddamn ballhog, if for just until the end of the playoffs, lord..."

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    So you went to ONE of their home games and noticed at that ONE game that they have a public prayer before ALL games? Interesting
    Oh you're right, I'm sure they were just doing a PUBLIC PRAYER for some special occasion in the middle of January. And they haven't done it since. I also noticed they turned out the lights and started playing music during player introductions. I'm sure that was just a one time thing too.

It's called inference, asshole.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    Why not just have the fans wear white??
    here's the sad thing. the organization leaves these shirts out on the seats for them to put on. so it's not that they "have" the fans wear something; rather, they dictate what the fans wear. they could have some white ones printed up, which is what people who were not raised by wolves would do, but these dumbfukk hillbillies are scratching their stupid asses going, "but we awlready gawt so much blue shirts, dude...fukk it man, lay em out, let's get a beer at cawst from lolita in the snack bar. woo-hoo!! she always hooks it up, man!!!"

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't go back after a public prayer either, very fkin creepy.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Oh you're right, I'm sure they were just doing a PUBLIC PRAYER for some special occasion in the middle of January. And they haven't done it since. I also noticed they turned out the lights and started playing music during player introductions. I'm sure that was just a one time thing too. It's called inference, asshole.
    I've been to many Thunder games and I've never witnessed a game in which there was a pre-game prayer. Not sure what the occasion was that night but I can assure you it's not a ritual.

However, if there was a prayer pre-game, as an atheist, it would not bother me. The greater part of Oklahoma is Christian and they certainly cater to the majority and large corporations. Fine with me. It's just business.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

i dont know which is worse the state of ok or the state of texas, almost wish they could both lose except of cuban and his players who i like. the rest of those two stakes should be given back to mexico.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

I found this pretty funny too. Glad OKC lost. Didn't bet the game tonight but hate their inconsistent ass.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

Yee-ha

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

OKC has the best fans in the NBA...bar none...They pack the house nightly, and the crowds outside in Thunder Alley are also big. David Stern wishes all crowds were that big in the NBA

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Classic.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

bet if you went to a home game you'd put on the blue shirts that are free too...why make such a pointless thread?

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

This is a totally stupid thread

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

OKC as a fan base is a joke. They act like they've had an NBA team for like 40 yearas, when in essence they stole the team from Seattle.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    OKC as a fan base is a joke. They act like they've had an NBA team for like 40 yearas, when in essence they stole the team from Seattle.

"They" stole it? No "they" didn't, but "they" support the team by packing the joint. "They" act like a fan base should, by a sold out arena win or lose.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Actually quite the opposite there, Gadget. OKC fans act like a bunch of first year Dukie's that have a frat party to go to after the game. And we're not too concerned with what your opinion is, it works well for us and we have fun. Isn't that kinda the whole point?

J Boom
    J Boom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

People will do just about anything for a free t-shirt

yisman

How do they act like they had a team for 40 years? WTF?

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

yea buying tickets to see their hometown team, and standing up and cheering for them, what a joke

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st off dumb thread

great fans one of the top fan bases in the nba !!!!! yes its terrible that theres no team in seattle but its not okc's fault .
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave thejrichshow85 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

There are a lot of misinformed people in this thread. Personally, I like it that people talk smack about OKC. I would rather be the topic of conversation because it means my team is still playing for a championship while others are in the off-season. In other words, OKC is a relevant team in the NBA making a lot of noise.

You people are going to be hating for years to come because the Thunder are going to be contenders for a while. We aren't even supposed to be in the Western Conference finals this soon yet we are.

Durant 22
    Westbrook 21
    Harden 22
    Ibaka 21

Get used to it.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    How do they act like they had a team for 40 years? WTF?
    Ok first of all, I've heard OKC fans talk about the Sonics history as their own. I've heard OKC fans say they haven't been to the finals since 1996. Clay Bennett and OKC also invited Shawn Kemp to have courtside tickets for game 7 against Memphis. And of course the Reignman just laughed and said he played for the Seattle Sonics, not the OKC Thunder.

I got nothing wrong with most OKC fans. They support their team, like any fan should. But don't pretend like you've been watching this team for 20+ years.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

It blows my mind too how home team fans wear the color of the road team in big games like these. It's the public relations fault not the fans really. We as fans are just black sheep, we see something free on the seat and put it on, thinking we are supporting our team. Atleast we are not like the Faker fans that don't bother to throw on their teams colors as they don't want to mess up their high dollar clothing. However those fans could atleast wear a yellow piece of high dollar colthing.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

If OKC had a sh*tty team, most of those fans would be home watching American Pickers and Pawn Stars

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Seattle fans were too busy sipping lattes to go out and support the Sonics.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by thejrichshow85 View Post
    1st off dumb thread

great fans one of the top fan bases in the nba !!!!! yes its terrible that theres no team in seattle but its not okc's fault .
    Exactly.

OKC's fans have been very supportive.

1)The t-shirt thing is the team, not the fans, and Dallas did the same thing, so why are the Thunder getting bashed?

2)The fans didn't move the team from Seattle. Blame the owners.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Okl people are not too bright Ever guy in crowd has fukkin beard or goatee like BO$$
    keep digging your hole jersey shore idiot

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

First off I cant believe how dumb some of you phukers are. Who gives a flying rat phuck what color the shirts are? You must be some gay fashion designer to give a shit. Second OKC didnt steal any team from Seattle. The people of Seattle had a chance to vote to build a new arena and keep the team and their dumbasses voted it down. On top of the the stupid bastard Starbucks owner sold the team to some Okies who just came off HUGE sucess with the Hornets being in OKC. So if Johnny Starbucks couldnt see the writing on the wall on that one he is truly dumber than I thought.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    If OKC had a sh*tty team, most of those fans would be home watching American Pickers and Pawn Stars
    What evidence do you have to back that up?

When the Hornets were here, OKC was top 10 in attendance despite the fact we had a losing team that didn't even make the playoffs.

Another example of someone not having a clue about what they are talking about.

FYI, blue is a primary color for the Thunder. I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out about blue tee shirts.

12 Last