makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Centsports is Definitely a Scam

[COLOR=#000000 !important]I've attempted to cash out and finished on top of their f**ed up little bracket cash out lists that they have two weeks in a row. According to what they tell u you're then supposed to get a message on ur home page. Anyway, no money is removed from my account, needless to say they never paid me anything. When I emailed them in the past they were very quick to respond. Now they don't respond at all. This site is such a joke, I checked the chat section, and apparently was speaking with an administrator but would not be clear about it. Anyway, basically told me that the site is run by a few internet fa**ots and they don't pay people because the're "backed up". He even told me that I didn't deserve to get paid since I have put $0 into the site. He acted, as it is a multi person chat site, that eventually people will get paid, but that is obviously not the case as he never told me directly that in the future I will get paid. He eventually banns me from the chat for no reason other than asking questions after he swares and says some bs.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]My point is I now know that it's for sure a scam so please take my word for it and don't waste ur time there and make them money in the process. They have a fake cashout system to fool people. I can show u to. Check under cashouts, the "middle weight" bracket some time by midnight tomorrow. I will submit my cashout for the 3rd streight week (if he doesn't bann my account). Or check my account $82.47 will stay there, which is what the amount of cashout is. It will continue to stay there as well as my name on top of the "middle weight" bracket into the next week. [/color]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]So, if u didn't know, now u do. Centsports.com is definitely a scam. I know many people don't give a fu** about this, so to u people just ignore. No need to post how u don't give a f**k because that's just really gay.
    Last edited by makaveli66; 05-21-11 at 11:15 PM.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah it's a scam. Didnt used to be but it is now. Just cut your losses and leave that site for good.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Really Makaveli? Really?

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by Lo$t View Post
    Really Makaveli? Really?

God and I hate u for being this much of a fa**ot.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

good info, I bet alot of people play there and now they know they shouldn't waste their time. Your better off just loading 20 bucks online or something than wasting time at these "free" sites

makaveli

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

why not just play at sbr sports book. at least u can chat with Lou or Dax if u got payout issues.

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

payouts are better on sbr too!

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i haven't played there for about 2 years but I cashed out over $100 so it definitely wasn't a scam before

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't a similar site to Centsports have an issue of this variety something like BetFreeSports(or close to that name)?...

dochall2u
    Update your status
    dochall2u's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've found that if it says free;you get what you paid for!JMO

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

scams all over the place

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

something for nothing never works, there are tons of BS sites just like it that dont work either.

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    good info, I bet alot of people play there and now they know they shouldn't waste their time. Your better off just loading 20 bucks online or something than wasting time at these "free" sites

makaveli

That's cool. I'm just trying to get people to stop playing there since I know they don't pay anything out. I only want people to know this and stop wasting their time there because I don't like how these people collect the ad money, meanwhile the whole reason the're getting the money is due to the cluless bettors that think the're going to get cashed out, but are really just wasting their time with 0% chance of getting paid anything but continue to make the site money nevertheless. It's wrong! And I want to let whom ever it may concern know about it.

makaveli66

Boston Bruins, man!! About winning, and that's it. Far, far, far, far, faaar from done though. The Cup's going to be Boston's. And f**k u, to u fake ass fa**ot ass haters. It's just us and Canada now, Bitches.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr

Cwissy says really Makaveki? Really?

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

omg ripped off by centsports who would have ever thought that site was a scam. sure hope you can some how get your life back in order after this devestating turn of events.

makaveli66

Those of you with a hard on for me, just shut the f**k up. Don't post here, I hate u and I don't care what u have to say. Ur fa**ots and I don't care how much money u losers bet, or in the case of fa**ots like Lost and Stogies how much money u lose. Get the co*k out ur ear.. f**kin corny d**k lickin muther f**kers.

F*ck these fa**ots though. To something meaningful. Go Bruins.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

betting .10 a game on a free site to look at their ads is a scam. who would of ever thought that would be true. you have to win a lottery to cash out with about 200 others and only 1 gets paid...maybe...freesportsbet.com seems more solid but don't waste your time on free sites except sbr.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11280

Small bets for Centsports and FreeSportsBed.com are a waste of time. Bummer you can't get your cash, but it really shouldn't get you so fired up.

makaveli66

Quote Originally Posted by GoCougs! View Post
    Small bets for Centsports and FreeSportsBed.com are a waste of time. Bummer you can't get your cash, but it really shouldn't get you so fired up.

I'm not angry about the money, even though it sucks. I don't like how they claim to pay but don't, collect ad money, plus the're d**k bag people to begin with. That's why I keep bumping this thread. When I blow up it's because of c**k suckers posting that don't need to be here not because of a little money. Go Bruins.
    Last edited by makaveli66; 05-29-11 at 10:46 PM.