stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11917

i'll pay $500 if you let me be messy and strut around in the nude.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No comment

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yeh back at it again
    Way too much to live alone
    Losing way more than I can afford

Not picky

1. Have no girlfriend... Not going to listen to you have sex every night and take over pad

2. Have job

3. Have no guy friends

4. Coke/ weed ok

5. 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom only bunk
    Beds though

6. Straight preferred

7. Gambling yes

8. Real neat yes

Price : $400 a month from you for everything but food

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I am all in.What is the daily rate?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

bunk bed

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

I'm in, but only if it's Hoboken. Best place in Jersey to live right now if you're between 21-30.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Can we use our betpoints to pay rent?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Bobby I'd be careful here

Could be a trap

Just like that Memphis game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some say why do I not want the roommate to have guy friends??

Well never liked 3rd party people cutting in on my turf

I like to be in control,,in bunk bed I also like to be on top

Never forget 9 years ago when I was in 4 day seminar and we had bunk beds. I was on top and this fukkin nit wit was on the bottom and loved to fuk around, one night he went too far or should is say a few nights he went to far . When I fell asleep Melons cut a hole in my matress so my fukkin ass was exposed and he was inserting rubber rods in my ass when i slept. I found out next day because iw as sore and saw a rubber rod under his bed so the second night I played dumb..used duct tape covering my ass so the rubber rods would not penetrate me. He did try again but could not get it in and I jumped up and scared him. I told him I was going to blow his fukkin head off if he tried that again.
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cougar Bait, rfr3sh, fury, itchypickle, Smoke, Extra Innings, and yisman

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

JJ you ever watch that Sheldon character on "The Big Bang Theory"....this will be you with your roommate contract, I can imagine it now.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Never forget 9 years ago when I was in 4 day seminar and we had bunk beds. I was on top and this fukkin nit wit was on the bottom and loved to fuk around, one night he went too far or should is say a few nights he went to far . When I fell asleep Melons cut a hole in my matress so my fukkin ass was exposed and he was inserting rubber rods in my ass when i slept. I found out next day because iw as sore and saw a rubber rod under his bed so the second night I played dumb..used duct tape covering my ass so the rubber rods would not penetrate me. He did try again but could not get it in and I jumped up and scared him. I told him I was going to blow his fukkin head off if he tried that again.
    That right there is why this fuk is a legend

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Some say why do I not want the roommate to have guy friends?? Well never liked 3rd party people cutting in on my turf I like to be in control,,in bunk bed I also like to be on top Never forget 9 years ago when I was in 4 day seminar and we had bunk beds. I was on top and this fukkin nit wit was on the bottom and loved to fuk around, one night he went too far or should is say a few nights he went to far . When I fell asleep Melons cut a hole in my matress so my fukkin ass was exposed and he was inserting rubber rods in my ass when i slept. I found out next day because iw as sore and saw a rubber rod under his bed so the second night I played dumb..used duct tape covering my ass so the rubber rods would not penetrate me. He did try again but could not get it in and I jumped up and scared him. I told him I was going to blow his fukkin head off if he tried that again.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some say why do I not want the roommate to have guy friends?? Well never liked 3rd party people cutting in on my turf I like to be in control,,in bunk bed I also like to be on top Never forget 9 years ago when I was in 4 day seminar and we had bunk beds. I was on top and this fukkin nit wit was on the bottom and loved to fuk around, one night he went too far or should is say a few nights he went to far . When I fell asleep Melons cut a hole in my matress so my fukkin ass was exposed and he was inserting rubber rods in my ass when i slept. I found out next day because iw as sore and saw a rubber rod under his bed so the second night I played dumb..used duct tape covering my ass so the rubber rods would not penetrate me. He did try again but could not get it in and I jumped up and scared him. I told him I was going to blow his fukkin head off if he tried that again.
    unreal this is why he is jj moutherfuking gold

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The fact that you figured it out and proceeded to simply tape your pooper shut and not use that time to stick a glass pipe through his urethra and then smash it causing hundreds of tiny glass shards to implant throughout his penis....makes you forever a bigger man than I

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11917

wow

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

jj, just simplify it and say no heterosexual sex will be allowed in the apartment.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

JJ I would room with you but I'm scared when I wake up my anus will hurt, I'll need a shower, and my $4000 net worth will be gone..

Fukk all that.. Plenty of guys here won't mind that though. Hope you find ur man

jjgold

Lots of candidates but everyone too far

Who the fuk is going to fly to NJ and live in NewarK

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Coach...you should of put on that list..."Might need to star in crazy ass video's that include breakin's and blowup dolls"

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

JJ is gay. Prolly wake up to see him jerking off while watching you sleep.

jjgold

Trigger Tracer how about wakening up to a gun pointed at your head with a condom on the end of it like a rooster??

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    JJ is gay. Prolly wake up to see him jerking off while watching you sleep.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

what about mushrooms ?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Excellent Problem Solving Skills

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

It's true I need my job here

Can't relocate right now

Bobby is your best bet coach

Where's that hotel vid you did where you said you were gonna tie him up and whip him???

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

the stories that could be had would ink an INSTANT HBO series idea! curb your enthusiasm whould have nothing on DOCTA GOLD in "One Bet At a Time" airing sundays 10pm eastern, 7pm pacific......the docta gold goggles would become a nationwide sensation

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The fact that you figured it out and proceeded to simply tape your pooper shut and not use that time to stick a glass pipe through his urethra and then smash it causing hundreds of tiny glass shards to implant throughout his penis....makes you forever a bigger man than I
    Dude, it was rubber rods.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Was already pricing a bus ticket to Newark until I saw #2...

First 12