Awilliamson19
    Awilliamson19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Squares "pool" for Mavericks/Thunder game 3?

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this.. It will cost me $9 to run the board over at Officefootballpools.com . I will pay the $9 and we can just play for betpoints. Ill take a commission to "satisfy" the $9 to cover the board.. Lets say we do 10 points per square , we have 1000 total points for grab. I take 50 points commission to cover the $9 and there will be 950 points up for grabs. Ill pay 200 to winner at end of 1Q , 2Q and 3Q , and 350 to winner of final score. Basketball squares work just like football squares obviously. Let me know if anyone is interested? You would just go to the site and sign up for a square , its free to sign up. If enough people show interest between now and 11:45 , I will go get the board set up and give the Pool ID and password out so people can go sign up. The site randomly selects numbers for the home and away team as soon as the board fills up and I give them the confirmation that I'm ready for the numbers to be drawn.

Once you are signed up , you would just come send me the points in this thread and I would also pay back out in this thread.

Im relatively new here and I would understand if there is trust issues with me holding that many points. If a MOD would want to come hold the points and do the payouts , I would be fine with that. Just let me know if you guys would be interested.. Would be something fun to do for tonights game.. Thanks!

If there is a more simple way , or a site taht would let us do this for free , let me know.

Awilliamson19

Its obviously 100 squares so we would probably do a limit of like 6-8 per person? I think thats fair.. If we get close to gametime and there is still 40 squares left , people would be allowed to go back to fill up the board.. I know itll be hard to fill it up since its the first one.. I just think it would be fun.. Hope you guys agree.. I love stuff like this!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sounds like a fun idea.

Awilliamson19

I think so too. Would give people more of a reason to watch the game. and there are no bad numbers in basketball . haha. Would be a fun sweat! haha

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

not a bad idea

doubt you get any sign ups on this short of notice

PLUS: You can NOT transfer more than 2 points a day, so the last thing people should do is transfer you the points.

Awilliamson19

ay yi yi. I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know.. We couldnt even do it if a MOD got involved ? I would waive the 50 point commission. I was actually gonna do a "predict the finals score" thread and give the winner the 50 points.

Anyway , thanks for the post and letting me know that.

Awilliamson19

Hell , I dont care.. Im gonna go ahead and do the board anyway.. If nothing else , Ill give 2 points to the winner of each quarter.. I dont have to pay the $9 unless the board fills , and its only $9 . It'd be fun nonetheless.

Officefootballpools.com ... if you havent registered there , its quick , easy and free.

After you registered , click on pools > join a pool .

Pool ID= 71208
    Pool entry code= m2o3hd

Maybe we could brainstorm a way to get an entry fee(points) from each person? If not , like I said , Ill pay the hosting fee to the site and just send the winner of each quarter 2 points or something. Its maximum of 5 squares a person.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Youre a idiot

Awilliamson19

.....ok