sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Been in a hospital ICU lately as a visitor?

Is this the same drill everywhere? Locked unit, have to put on gloves and a mask with a big plastic eye shield. Had that leper colony feeling.

Gotta say the three nurses I had to deal with were caring and compassionate. One had her hand on my shoulder our entire three minute conversation. God bless nurses.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Locked part, no mask or gear.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    Locked part, no mask or gear.
    I'm not accustomed to wearing one of these while talking to people, also donning "condom gloves".

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Speaking as a past sufferer of surgical infection i gotta say bud it was a helluva 3 or 4 months to endure and i was just grateful to survive , im in Britain and i must say iwas mad at being put into such a position which when it comes down to it is caused by uncleanliness in our Hospitals(Britain has a higher rate of Hospital Infection that the rest of Western Europe) i don't know why our Hospitals are so dirty but they are . Anyway guys best way to avoid infection is Stay the fc outta Hospital an if your visiting get into a boilersuit and Darth Vader mask before you go to buy the grapes . lol GL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!