Haha yup, Campbell real close by.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lv email your spreadsheet son,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wonder how many guys LVBound has killed in drug deals and took drugs and sold them on the street for cash to gamble with??

This is one bad mother fukker with a fukkin badge

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, Do we know if he's really a cop? Most of us told him not to go to Vegas, but he left his wife and kids and went anyway. What kind of person would do that?

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    JJ, Do we know if he's really a cop? Most of us told him not to go to Vegas, but he left his wife and kids and went anyway. What kind of person would do that?
    Never heard of you brah.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Missed this video but watched it just now.

LV no way your a fukkin cop

You don't talk like one and you don't look like one and I've been around cops a fare share in my life..

If you are a cop I guarantee your crooked. That evidence room is looking empty these days

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Smoke let me say one thing, I out of my 9 years on the force only 1.5 was on the road the rest was undercover or vice so I spent alot of time out of that blue suit. Having to work the streets in my city a regular steroid ego maniac cop wouldn't make it. These kids see right through those types of cops and do not give any information to them and treat them like shit. If you work with these kids and can relate to them, you gain informants and make a difference.

I think my biggest pet peeve about being a cop is the following conversation I have with people when they find out I am a cop.

THEM : So how much does a ticket cost if I run a red light
    ME : I do not know sir, really not my thing (INSIDE ME: I DO NOT GIVE TWO FUKING SHITS LEAVE ME THE FUK ALONE)

OR
    Them : You better not pull me over when I come through your city
    ME : Dont worry I wont (Inside me: Your not worth my time to pull over. LEAVE ME THE FUK ALONE)

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

LVbound you play warcraft i saw the cds?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LVBOUND is a cop

I reached out to a few County Sheriffs in Miami Dade and they confirmed it

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    LVbound you play warcraft i saw the cds?

Hell yeah I used to love to play Warcraft 3 Tower Defense!

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    Hell yeah I used to love to play Warcraft 3 Tower Defense!
    i played footman frenzy and tds also those random ass hero defence games

Smoke

Smoke let me say one thing, I out of my 9 years on the force only 1.5 was on the road the rest was undercover or vice so I spent alot of time out of that blue suit. Having to work the streets in my city a regular steroid ego maniac cop wouldn't make it. These kids see right through those types of cops and do not give any information to them and treat them like shit. If you work with these kids and can relate to them, you gain informants and make a difference.

I think my biggest pet peeve about being a cop is the following conversation I have with people when they find out I am a cop.

THEM : So how much does a ticket cost if I run a red light
    ME : I do not know sir, really not my thing (INSIDE ME: I DO NOT GIVE TWO FUKING SHITS LEAVE ME THE FUK ALONE)

OR
    Them : You better not pull me over when I come through your city
    ME : Dont worry I wont (Inside me: Your not worth my time to pull over. LEAVE ME THE FUK ALONE)
    Ok I see

I was thinking you spent most of your job in uniform. Undercover is perfect for you. I would sell you coke without suspecting your a cop cause you seem to talk the talk and walk the walk.

I guess my question then is what made you wanna become a cop? You look like the type I would smoke with. Why must you take good drugs off the street. No offense but don't you feel like shit being a narc? Be honest do you or your fellow cop buddies smoke any weed or steal shit from evidence? If I was a cop I would be croooked as fukk, I ain't lying either.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Smoke I was working for EA Sports in 2001 working om Madden 2002, when I didnt get a full time job with them for 2002 I found it my wife was pregnant. I really had only sold cars and been in the military to I went to the police academy since it would be easy to get hired with Vet Pref. I do not hang with cops, because it turns you into a fukking ass hole. I do not mind taking drugs off the streets because I have seen what they have done to people. I really do not look at weed like that but it is an easy tool to use to flip someone. I mostly concern my self with crack, heroin and pills. Pills are the new coke and they are killing our children. My kids are starting to grow up and I want their schools to be safe for them.

Trust me also you want the bad motherfukers in jail if not this place would be like Iraq.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Thing with this whole betting this is that you won't be betting 1000 a game realistically. Especially not with just a 25k bankroll.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Thing with this whole betting this is that you won't be betting 1000 a game realistically. Especially not with just a 25k bankroll.
    Why not? What is the difference now and then?

Smoke

Smoke I was working for EA Sports in 2001 working om Madden 2002, when I didnt get a full time job with them for 2002 I found it my wife was pregnant. I really had only sold cars and been in the military to I went to the police academy since it would be easy to get hired with Vet Pref. I do not hang with cops, because it turns you into a fukking ass hole. I do not mind taking drugs off the streets because I have seen what they have done to people. I really do not look at weed like that but it is an easy tool to use to flip someone. I mostly concern my self with crack, heroin and pills. Pills are the new coke and they are killing our children. My kids are starting to grow up and I want their schools to be safe for them.

Trust me also you want the bad motherfukers in jail if not this place would be like Iraq.
    Ok I see where your comin from

Just make sure the good weed stays on the streets. Don't be bustin any grow rooms or anything like that. Let the weed grow

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

looks like another good man destroyed by gambling... my condolences...

First 12